Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband (33601 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
She is faking it.

She is an actress

Remember? undecided
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by mariahAngel(f): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thank God Almighty she has a brother to protect her.

I most times feel sorry for Nigerian women who don't have brothers.

4 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Sunnycliff(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
This boy should leave this family alone. He's too young to take sides in marital affairs
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Every new day..
New drama from confused lots..
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by shigishege: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
thier wahala
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by TechyMm0: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
You can't save someone who doesn't like to be saved

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by gunners160(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xisnin:
In the Nigerian setting.
A woman does not just wake up and say she is done with her marriage.
Something has obviously gone wrong.
Who told you so? Marriage in Nigeria means nothing again. Today women even break up there home becos of no reason

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ambivert27(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
shocked Meanwhile some people were quick to label Victoria a "hater"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Rhapsodia: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okay. So what should we believe now?! cry

Ahbi we should just mind our business??
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by opribo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
It may be the guy wants what most men want from their wives but can't say it out.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Godsgal(f): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Devil is Really out to Confuse Homes and Couples! But in the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all My Heart, I Destroy the Hold of The devil in the Homes of the People in JESUS Name..
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by mariahAngel(f): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This boy should leave this family alone. He's too young to take sides in marital affairs

So that the husband can do whatever he wants with her right?

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Psoul(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
njola34:
The truth is that majority of us bipolar disorder and we don’t know it .... it simple mean extreme happiness and sadness..

There is more to Bipolar Disorder than what you said here.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by musa234(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
We have so many important issues in Nigeria to deal with and not some nolywood actress marital crisis. Please let Nigerians be young man!
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by realstars: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your Sis May Have It But You Knom Not.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Something is wrong with these people.

Yeye people!
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
I will rather believe the brother's own side of story than the husband. The brother knows his sister better than her husband after all they grew up together. More so he has nothing to gain from her.
So many hidden horrible things are going on in marriages. It's weird for the husband to post such on her instagram page without her consent. Is he wishing her to run mad or maybe he is already putting pills into her food to make her bipolar. Either way, Chacha is not okay and something is responsible for that.

3 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chuksemi:
Abi the brother follow get Bipolar disorder? Just de talk anyhow.

If you want talk wetin happen talk am, if not keep quiet abeg make we rest.
hahahahahahahahaha chai I don laugh tire
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by realstars: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
gunners160:
Who told you so? Marriage in Nigeria means nothing again. Today women even break up there home becos of no reason
Some Even Claim Widows, Just To Get Palliative From Politicians.

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by duduade: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
GooseBump:
Brother: My sister does not have bipolar disorder
Sister: I have bipolar disorder

where the husband set??

They are shooting film titled

Confuse with bipolar
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Wettoid123: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
But she said it herself now or was the video doctored?
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by honestivo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guy settled them instead of spiting fire
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Awoo88: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bipolar disorder na kolomenter problem. Ordinary hospital no dey treat am. When I read.the babe is in one fancy primary healthcare center, I knew something is not right.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by musa234(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jupiter7:
I will rather believe the brother's own side of story than the husband. The brother knows his sister better than her husband after all they grew up together. More so he has nothing to gain from her.
So many hidden horrible things are going on in marriages. It's weird for the husband to post such on her instagram page without her consent. Is he wishing her to run mad or maybe he is already putting pills into her food to make her bipolar. Either way, Chacha is not okay and something is responsible for that.
This one be like chacha fan.. The brother can not be neutral in this case, he will certainly be sentimental.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=94728390][/quote]
Are you not that troublesome moniker that trails Righteousness 89?
Make I find the fiend photo for you or even willie willie hotcash
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by mrsteel: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chuksemi:
Abi the brother follow get Bipolar disorder? Just de talk anyhow.

If you want talk wetin happen talk am, if not keep quiet abeg make we rest.
Honestly!
They guy is already sounding too childish!
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by MrLacoste4: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
which of the story I go come believe now??
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by WHOcarex: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
I think Buhari should look into this
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Badonasty(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your sister talk say craze dey her head...you talk say na lie...this una family get problem
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by karnap(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Devil is Really out to Confuse Homes and Couples! But in the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all My Heart, I Destroy the Hold of The devil in the Homes of the People in JESUS Name..
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos / TB-Joshua Delivered Tonto-Dike From Smoking Addiction / Daniella Okeke Rocks N800k Rihanna's Manolo Blahnik Gladiators [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.