Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

"Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband (33603 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by karnap(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
if she has not use phone for the pass 5days who is that speaking on bed, was she Force to said it?
grin grin grin
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:

The low self esteemed Chacha says she is okay and she wasn't abuse by her husband.

Leave her when she is beating to stupor and start battling for her life she will have sense.

They say families don't support marital abuse victims especially the women but obviously the family of Chacha are supportive and they want her to leave the bondage she is in but she is one senseless beautiful woman with low self-esteem.

Tufia!

Ruth aboko ku!

I don't really understand the problem with most you on SM, must people's problem fit into your delusion.
chacha is not a minor or a kid, if she has balls to record herself ending her marriage what could possibly stop her from saying the truth, she said her husband did not abuse her, naa by force.
from history, women that opt for divorce don't coverup for the man, if he has a small dick she will say it live, tonto 2sec cums to mind, mercy aigbe nko, did tiwa not accuse teebillz of cocaine on air. High esteem is not about lies or throw false accusation borrow sense.
In all the brother said, why can't he make references to times and how her sistas was abused. chacha has conscience simple
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Xisnin(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
gunners160:
Who told you so? Marriage in Nigeria means nothing again. Today women even break up there home becos of no reason
They don't for "no reason".

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Charmingrascal(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
MLTR:

I don't really understand the problem with most you on SM, must people's problem fit into your delusion.
chacha is not a minor or a kid, if she has balls to record herself ending her marriage what could possibly stop her from saying the truth, she said her husband did not abuse her, naa by force.
from history, women that opt for divorce don't coverup for the man, if he has a small dick she will say it live, tonto 2sec cums to mind, mercy aigbe nko, did tiwa not accuse teebillz of cocaine on air. High esteem is not about lies or throw false accusation borrow sense.
In all the brother said, why can't he make references to times and how her sistas was abused. chacha has conscience simple

Tell this to her family members that are coming out to debunk her claim of having bipolar and not suffering abuse not me.

Bleep off my mentions
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Xisnin(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
gunners160:
Who told you so? Marriage in Nigeria means nothing again. Today women even break up there home becos of no reason
You know nothing about marriage, so it will be pointless debating you.
When you are married(assuming you are not anti-marriage), come back and discuss the issue.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Kobicove(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Are we still on this matter? undecided
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ProphetofOdin: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm. Get well soon Chacha.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Tell this to her family members that are coming out to debunk her claim of having bipolar and not suffering abuse not me.

Bleep off my mentions

Borrow sense, short time or TDB, Is it not chacha herself that came out to say she has bipolar .. her family should challenge her, whats her husband business.
As a matter of fact there are patients with bipolar that there family knows nothing about it.
chacha done push her life reach somewhere, you better get a life n stop hoping everyone wil end up like you.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Ihatemumu: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
ableguy:
Hmmmm, drama everywhere.
Meanwhile, these books make sense.
grin grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin

How to wake up in Canada hahahah

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by GooseBump: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
duduade:

They are shooting film titled
Confuse with bipolar

��
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Buksaylor: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
ebukajay184:
"My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar Disorder" - Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband For Covering Up

Actress Chacha Eke's brother, Aik Eke has debunked claims of his sister being diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that in a video posted on Chacha Eke's Instagram page on October 7, she disclosed that she is currently in a hospital in Delta state where she is receiving treatment after being diagnosed of Bipolar Disorder by psychiatric doctors.

Aik, however debunked the claim of his sister being diagnosed with Bipolar and also accused the actress' husband of sharing the video on her Instagram page without her consent, while in a haste to clear his name at her expense.

Aik said that video was manipulated by Chacha Eke's husband.

Aik wrote:
"I made the previous posts solely to counter that nonsense and manipulated video. I don't care how you see it, call it clout! Call it whatever but Charity's life is what matters for now. If you know me well you'll understand that my skin is tougher than you think."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGExooSn2Om/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See Aik's posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1367693/sister-bipolar-disorder-aik-eke-blasts-chachas-husband-covering/

See idiots..abi una wan cover the guy after em don panel beat your sister finish...
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by NobleAngell(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gloriagee:
So lying on a hospital bed is conclusive proof of being bi polar

Shut up and read, busy body. I'm arguing the fact that he said she wasn't in the hospital.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Gloriagee(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
N how can you tell the timing of the video.

NobleAngell:
Shut up and read, busy body. I'm arguing the fact that he said she wasn't in the hospital.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by OdefaGirl(f): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Which one do we believe??
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by abike12(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians glamorize suffering and fail to realize that emotional damage is real and affects some people more than others. People should remember this and not mock separated or divorced people. It's ok to step down from a situation in order to save yourself. I wish her a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by NobleAngell(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gloriagee:
N how can you tell the timing of the video.

You're clearly not alright. Find your match not me.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by banio: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chacha has represented females well.
To born three children is not beans.

The husband should have studied her well by now. Except he is a wicked man. Woman dat gave U her kpekus, so that I can pour and impregnate her thrice is a nice woman.

I give it to Chacha
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Gloriagee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm clearly alright and very sure you're no match for me. kiss

NobleAngell:
You're clearly not alright. Find your match not me.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by osusuallstars: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Whether she has bipolar disorder or not , is their private life matter , keep it private for no one cares .
We all have our private lives issue to contend with .
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by jenny005: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Devil is Really out to Confuse Homes and Couples! But in the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all My Heart, I Destroy the Hold of The devil in the Homes of the People in JESUS Name..
AMEN...... AMEN...... AMEN....... AND...... AMEN......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by NobleAngell(f): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gloriagee:
I'm clearly alright and very sure you're no match for me. kiss

Clearly!
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Sunnycliff(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

So that the husband can do whatever he wants with her right?

What did you hear the husband do
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ayenale1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
I said iy just yesterday, i swear una go confess...wetin we cook wey the whole house take burn we go soon know...
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by BigMamaNaija: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Keep your family squabbles off the internet, children of nawadays will not hear. undecided
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by chuksbogus2001: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
She may be having Bipolar and that may be the cause of his coming online to talk about ending her marriage. She might be having delusions and that symptom started subtly a year ago when she went and cut her hair and told us she has been living a lie and will no longer apply make up . That was a subtle delusional thinking. Mental illness is heriditory and required a little precipitating factor like poor sleep, stress etc to cause an onset. She might not have been abuse but for the fact that she is predisposed it happend.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by ensamy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
The level of weed Cha-cha and Aik be dey smoke for Thier no get part two. Now , she and the husband go smoke and smoke at Thier compound for Asaba so tey !!! Jag leg for up like two mad dog.
Now e don enter her brain shocked shocked shocked
And her Father na very responsible man. Dr. Eke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked pikin them
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
She no dey reason well again.

The man don use dick destroy her reasoning.

The average Nigerian is mentally unstable. From the religious fanatics, to the manipulative nature of fellow Nigerians, to the thieving politicians, to the absence of infrastructure, good roads, electricity, drinkable water to food inflation : there are so many things to make a Nigerian run mad.

So I don't know why such a beautiful woman will come online to tell the world that she is not a victim of any form of abuse, yet she is suffering bipolar disorder.

Or is cha-cha claiming that the aftermath recession resulting from the pandemic made her suffer bipolar disorder that she had to embark on a vacation at a mental rehab center in Delta state ?
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
I knew it wasn't true, she was forced to do it
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by meobizy(f): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2020
This one don enter he said, she said, they said, we said, everybody said and the world said.
Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Sixfeetbelle: 1:27am On Oct 09, 2020
DennisEche:
CONFUSED EDIOT, YESTERDAY YOU SAID IT WASTN VIOLENCE NOW YU SAYING ANOTHER THING

It wasn't physical doesn't mean the abuse wasn't psychological. There are levels to abuse ooh. No let wetin eye dey see confuse you

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by Sixfeetbelle: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2020
realstars:
Some Even Claim Widows, Just To Get Palliative From Politicians.

If the man was up and doing financially, why would see claim such? You don see where Dangote wife dey claim widow?

1 Like

Re: "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband by omoyankee3(m): 3:47am On Oct 09, 2020
I think she has been emotionally abused and subjected to long-term gaslighting which is making her question reality.

But I could be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB-Joshua Delivered Tonto-Dike From Smoking Addiction / Daniella Okeke Rocks N800k Rihanna's Manolo Blahnik Gladiators [PICS] / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.