Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms (28547 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / 4 Benin Republic Ministers Meet Nigerian Rice Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by wink2015(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
FULANIZATION will continue as long as some southerners still believe in ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Omoslim26: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
shocked
Chai!! Igbo people suffer for Fulani hands o

Where are the iPod warriors na. They will all blame Buhari and Tinubu or Afonja

Nnamdi kanu can't repel herdsmen wants to fight Nigeria. That Albino fraudster is more worst compared to Fulani herdsmen

Hmm so you are looking for who will engage you in dis Una normal yoruba vs igbo and other forms of rubbish bigoted tribal bullcrap you guys created on dis forum

well I sure se you go see

set awon yorubaigboland and bigotland forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Shadysen: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
shocked
Chai!! Igbo people suffer for Fulani hands o

Where are the iPod warriors na. They will all blame Buhari and Tinubu or Afonja

Nnamdi kanu can't repel herdsmen wants to fight Nigeria. That Albino fraudster is more worst compared to Fulani herdsmen
foollllllllll
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Shadysen: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
we don't count these ebonyi as igbo because they are violent people like the hausa. similar lifestyle,

they don't like renting house
29 of them live inside one room
very dirty people
with a dirty language

but that is by the way. my point is this: they are warriors.

communal clash are common and deadly. especially when they have the backing of the local chief.

why can't they wage war against these Invaders. ebonyi has a. lot of weapons, now they are crying about ordinary herdsmen. fight them, waste them and stop whining
you're just disguised as an igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by lomprico(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Umahi opened the gates for them na
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by HallaDaTruth: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
The day of death of the fulanis is at hand. They are hated in Burkina faso, mali, Senegal, gambia, Southern Nigeria. A time is coming when all fulanis will be numbered in one hand. Darkness can plan all day. But Light has the Master Plan. When we start massacring fulanis i hope those maggots at amnesty international will not start to scream to high heavens. THE GREAT REVENGE IS COMING AND WOE UNTO ALL FULANIS WHEN IT STARTS. Enjoy your little life while it lasts oh cursed fulani people.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Typicalguy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ebonyi don show you pepper because you be ass licker, now you dey find means to ridicule them...tell me how the headline take rhyme with your naive comments (MUGU) angry angry
Queenlovely:
we don't count these ebonyi as igbo because they are violent people like the hausa. similar lifestyle,

very dirty people
with a dirty language

communal clash are common and deadly. especially when they have the backing of the local chief.

why can't they wage war against these Invaders. ebonyi has a. lot of weapons, now they are crying about ordinary herdsmen. fight them, waste them and stop whining

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
But that state no get governor abi? Make dem continue

i remember what an old told me , when i visited ede in osun state...he said, he concocted some poison portion, spread it around his farm . And even poisoned some yam peels....he said, close to 60 cattles died after eating them...since then those herdmens have stopped coming to his farm...he said, he shared the portion with his friends ......those herdmens cattles just dey die like chicken......naso dem no dey come near any farm around his village......

I think farmers should do the same....nobody go tell dem before dem run....if i am a farmer na wetin i go do be that.....even set traps around the farm

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by themanderon: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yet the governor cannot speak out against this rampaging humanoids. He is dancing to the tunes played in Abuja. Shame on him. if its ipob now he will metamorphose into a werewolf/Lion hybrid spitting flames of fire. Not a fan of Kanu though.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by King44(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shebi their governor is a cousin to Buhari so herdsmen are welcome and they said no to Amotekun

Guess who is suffering it now
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Yus2020: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
The state Governor is busying inviting jihidist into the state
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Sweetcho: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
These herdsmen are so unruly
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Mozegee: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
The ass licking Governor will never do anything about this. Yes he is working but he is not doing enough to protect his citizens from this delvlish fulani herdsmen
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Their Governor is officially a Fulani

For the old drunken illiterate herder is his mentor grin grin grin

So ebonyi should endure
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by shugabasbn: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The way Fulani are carrying out all sort of crimes with boldness and confidence is what I don't understand.

As in I tire as well. Dey no even dey send, u see Dem dey behave as Alpha and Omega of the land

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by euniselfyahoo: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Police, herdsmen are destroying farm plants now, you don't know that you will arrest them. Be there and follow yahoo boys to bank to collect money or using POS that you always patrol with.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by HandsomeBlack: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why can't the South East governors set up a regional security outfit to check the excesses of the herdsmen and protect the lives of their hardworking farmers?

The youths of these farming communities should setup community vigilante that would serve to arrest any trespassing herdsman with pictures and video evidence and sue them to cult for malicious damage.

Traditional rulers should employ African insurance to protect their people and ancestral lands such that every herdsman that leads it's cows to damage a farmer's crops will be met with instant and severe repercussions.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by HandsomeBlack: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:
But that state no get governor abi? Make dem continue

i remember what an old told me , when i visited ede in osun state...he said, he concocted some poison portion, spread it around his farm . And even poisoned some yam peels....he said, close to 60 cattles died after eating them...since then those herdmens have stopped coming to his farm...he said, he shared the portion with his friends ......those herdmens cattles just dey die like chicken......naso dem no dey come near any farm around his village......

I think farmers should do the same....nobody go tell dem before dem run....if i am a farmer na wetin i go do be that.....even set traps around the farm
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by newdawn2017(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

very dirty people
with a dirty language

U re right, ebonyi people who exactly like hausa people in nature re violently blood thirsty, their capable of all sorts of wickedness against cowived & children, so they should deal with their shit. undecided
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by jenny005: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
When we vote for a wrong person we bear d consequencies..... May GOD help us thru this trying times n gives us the grace to follow him till d end
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by microgiant: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
The govt wants ppl to return to farms
Yes, to provide food for cows.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Ategberoson(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

very dirty people
with a dirty language

you don't count them as Igbo and how does your count reduce them from southeast Map? very blockhead dumb thing

Igbo this Igbo that, don't you count Enugu people this miscreants killed like animals on their soil as Igbo?

you keyboard warriors, typical coward. na everyday Obiano dey do meeting with the herdsmen and even compensate them when I was in anambra then

you better leave the keyboard and face these miscreants before they stop your parents from going to farm, na hunger you dey play with
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by CSTRR: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
But but fulani can be president.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by CSTRR: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ategberoson:

you don't count them as Igbo and how does your count reduce them from southeast Map? very blockhead dumb thing

Igbo this Igbo that, don't you count Enugu people this miscreants killed like animals on their soil as Igbo?

you keyboard warriors, typical coward. na everyday Obiano dey do meeting with the herdsmen and even compensate them when I was in anambra then

you better leave the keyboard and face these miscreants before they stop your parents from going to farm, na hunger you dey play with
Oh shut up,

Is igbos no longer the hateful people that don't like strangers in their land?
You want igbos to be hateful and then accuse them of being hateful.

Bigotry kee you there.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by tiger28: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
WHERE is IPOB's BSS??
There there talking about taking Radio BIAFRA to Daura........Kontinue!
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by LastProphet: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The way Fulani are carrying out all sort of crimes with boldness and confidence is what I don't understand.

They do a jazz that make people think less and even forget their atrocities and it works very well. Those that know are here on NL
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Ategberoson(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
CSTRR:

Oh shut up,

Is igbos no longer the hateful people that don't like strangers in their land?
You want igbos to be hateful and then accuse them of being hateful.

Bigotry kee you there.

you're sincerely mad, when did you and I talk about keeping or not keeping/ like strangers? who cares if Igbo is hate filled or not

my point is why can't you coward fight this bloody thirsty as you've been ranting and boasting here or is it till nnamdi KANU the coward returned from exile before you will defend your land

continue chest beating there till your parents are totally prevented from going to farm, na hunger go killll you las las
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by bimberry1307(f): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
This fulani Bastards are every where destroying things. That's how one foolish herdsman entered my garden and allowed his cows feast on my okro. Okro that I'm already salivating on. E nor go better for these herdsmen aswear.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by TruthinAction: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
They are invisible to the police but kill one cow, you will see police in action.
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by CSTRR: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ategberoson:

you're sincerely mad, when did you and I talk about keeping or not keeping/ like strangers? who cares if Igbo is hate filled or not

my point is why can't you coward fight this bloody thirsty as you've been ranting and boasting here or is it till nnamdi KANU the coward returned from exile before you will defend your land

continue chest beating there till your parents are totally prevented from going to farm, na hunger go killll you las las
Shut up

More and more nonsense and more stupidity.

Shame no dey your family
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by Abia1stS0N: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
That's why I like Abia state.. Fulani was sent packing from umuahia to Lokpa nta.. But the worrying thing is that they've also messed up the place.. Pathetic fulani herders

Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state
Re: Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms by catherine1998: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

very dirty people
with a dirty language

why can't they wage war against these Invaders. ebonyi has a. lot of weapons, now they are crying about ordinary herdsmen. fight them, waste them
and stop whining
Who cares about what prostitute like you counts, what you count is very ill-material & can never change who we are, plz kindly focus on your TOTO selling business, Great Ebonyi hv gone pass your imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad / Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.