Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki (63526 Views)

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) / #endsars FALZ & RUNTOWN Quarrel Police At End SARS Protest In Lagos(video) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Liposure: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Way to go
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
tunjilee003:
Here in north central, kwara to be precise,I've been staying here for over four years and I havent heard of anything about sars brutality... I wonder if kwara wasn't part of Nigeria.

The fvck

Niggarr!!!

Come Tanke, Ilorin.

You don't know shit

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Breadnote: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
col.stuff
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Jirehz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
tunjilee003:
Here in north central, kwara to be precise,I've been staying here for over four years and I havent heard of anything about sars brutality... I wonder if kwara wasn't part of Nigeria.

SARS no dey go glorified VILLAGES bro!
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by showafrica(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
GooseBump:
Burna boy is just a lion with no teeth and claws

While Naira Marley is just an empty drum

Explain 2baba..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Eniola40(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kokaine:
Agmeis loan
what is agmeis loan sir?
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Awoo88: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Naira Marley go dey regret why him pull out. A very big opportunity to be super verified by the street. He would had over so many people had he assured the IGP the protest will be peaceful and thank them for their concern and actions they are taking to correct things. The chicken tag will be with him forever. Even tuface is still feeling the event of pulling out of a protest he called. To only thing killing him is the small respect people still have for.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Princessbettyj(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Poppintboy:
wetin prince dey find there again

grin grin no be guy hin be cool
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
olayiwola72:
One reason why I don’t trust Yoruba
Too hell with you Naira Marley

lazy youth falz na hausa or igbo abi? Lazy youth why u no organise your own protest? Na on nairaland una go dey beat cheats like gorilla....i spit
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

SARS is used as a tool to intimidate southerners

It's a part of a grand plan to make Nigeria a Fulani State

are there no yoruba, igbo, ijaw etc in sars? Lazy youth think before u talk......
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oluwauchebest:
But whether they protest or not, the government are still going to do what the will do. They already say they won't end SARZ that they will reform SARZ . So I see no reason why you should be saying Naira Marley don Bleep up.......this life na brain......you see the government no answer runtown and Falz but they answer Naira Marley.

Naira Marley fan base na dead .....if he decides to protest, it will never be peaceful

All I'm saying is that you people should just leave Naira out if this
The time when Tiwa savage and Don jazzy talk, na so government dey questions them.
The time when 2baba won start na so dem give am problem.

But reason am e get some groups of artist when go talk for this country.....the IG won't say anything.

Meanwhile Falz, Runtown and Princes, you guys are the MAN. Big up to you and more respect

Just use your brain
Nobody like problem

My brother, enough of that Naira Marley hipping, it’s Nigerians that made him whatever you think he is today so giving back to the public is not too much to ask. If he cannot go against whatever respect that the so called govt have for him now to fight for the us the masses, we will also deny him when they come for him of which they will someday.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by JBoss25(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I Find That Prince guy really "Attractive" grin grin
cos u smell money
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Kendaboss(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
What stops you from leading your own protest? Fool!
longetivity:
shame on burna boy the fela wannabe
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by JBoss25(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
orgylover:
this protest was organized by runtown, why hyping falz
prince u dey follow celebs wey don blow dey protest. no go face your new career
Shut your smelling mouth up, they're trying to help your lazy idiotic ass from getting killed by SARS, and you're here badmouthing them, FOOL.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by BruncleZuma: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Precisely Sir!!! That's why I lauded their efforts! grin tongue

Why this your moniker look very familiar?
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by WoundedLamb: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Nice one... the people are saying end this shit, the police IG says he will reform it...how can you reform people who behave like terrorists? That's how they went about saying some terrorists are repentant but we all know they are still causing havoc.

But the problem is, if they end it completely, what will happen to the initial task they were created to perform? The police needs to have an anti robbery squad. Even ending it is a form of reform cause the same people will be sent to other units, they won't be sacked.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
FALZ AND RUNTOWN are the real GOATs not that fear fear Naira Marley and his weeds smokers fans
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by cyberghost23: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on burna boy the fela wannabe

What's your problem with burna boy?
Person wey dey london
No go face ur life..
Ode
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by cyberghost23: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
GooseBump:
Burna boy is just a lion with no teeth and claws

While Naira Marley is just an empty drum

How burna boy tke affect your life ode
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by SmartProf(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

But the problem is, if they end it completely, what will happen to the initial task they were created to perform? The police needs to have an anti robbery squad. Even ending it is a form of reform cause the same people will be sent to other units, they won't be sacked.
Probably ending it will allow the police carry out a better strategic recruitment into their tactical unit for functions such as that. The new tactical arm can now reflect the image it was meant for.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by cyberghost23: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Poppintboy:
wetin prince dey find there again
N u dey house dey type ode
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Silentgroper(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Randy91:
You see why AN IGBO PRESIDENT is inevitable come 2023

It's ONLY AN IGBO MAN that will tell you YES in words and it will be YES in action!!!

God bless RUNTOWN
God bless Falz for joining him
God bless Prince
God bless those that came out!

You are the true HERO!!!
So falz is igbo..
nigga shut d fvck up
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Why this your moniker look very familiar?

Familiar?! I would be the last to know.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by SexytorresE(f): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pls let’s use the energy also on increment on fuel price and food . This was supposed to be the energy we should put on it but we all putting it all on end Sars . I’m not against end SARS but let’s do things at the end right time .

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
cyberghost23:

How burna boy tke affect your life ode

Bro, you’re not doing Burna any good because coming out will do him more good and increase his fan base. I know you meant well for Burna but at the same time don’t forget that Nigerians don’t forget those that gave us umbrella doing the running season
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by olorunyomi13773: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
:Agmeis credit
what is agmeis credit mister?
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by duduade: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lekki

Why not do this protest in oshodi
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:

Bro, you’re not doing Burna any good because coming out will do him more good and increase his fan base. I know you meant well for Burna but at the same time don’t forget that Nigerians don’t forget those that gave us umbrella doing the running season
People are calling out burna boy because he loves behaving like he is a fela incarnate when he isn't, it's not by force to be an activist, it is a choice.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by leaculpa: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
olayiwola72:
One reason why I don’t trust Yoruba
Too hell with you Naira Marley
last time I checked falz was a Yoruba boy.

His father is also a very famous activist dt was jailed multiple times by the military. What have you and yours ever done?
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Silentgroper(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
it’s so obvious you don’t go out and never travel to ogbomosho and offa before.. I have been harassed and got extorted.. Recently, I saw them at Unity and Taiwo arresting young people driving car..
my cousin that schools in kwasu knws what he sees 2ru plying that road. To make it worse, na two sarz checkpoint cum dy there nd dey nt even far 4rm each other

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.