Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki (63510 Views)

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) / #endsars FALZ & RUNTOWN Quarrel Police At End SARS Protest In Lagos(video) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Killmonger17: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Nice one... if only the youths will realise that we have the power to chase out all these old men and make nigeria greats..especially the southern and middle belts youths....

Plz lead us grin
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by MrLacoste4: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
these are the guys with iron balls, not naira Marley with cheese balls..
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Naijaarchive(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, nothing will change except we do proper protest and demand for change in our constitution and structure.

If SARS is abolished today, the same officers will be redeployed to other units and we will still experience them. It is like PDP member moving to APC or APC moving to PDP. The problem is not the institution or name, it is the people.

So, we need protest to change our constitution and improve how we recruit people into our agencies to be more credible without quota system or nepotism.
We also need to change our police structure!

Exactly.... The structure and constitution itself is corrupt

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by leaculpa: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Almunjid:

Shame on Wizkid. At this very time, he'll be surrounded by Oloshos, while other musicians are protesting. Na for twitter him dey get mouth to insult people.
Wizkid is not in Nigeria. He also called out the president directly, which no one ever dared to do.

Focus ur energy on those dt don't even care & are busy partying around boasting about buying pples restaurants (davido).

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by joepepsy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
You igbo people can be sooo irritating with this bragging stuff sha!
Randy91:
You see why AN IGBO PRESIDENT is inevitable come 2023

It's ONLY AN IGBO MAN that will tell you YES in words and it will be YES in action!!!

God bless RUNTOWN
God bless Falz for joining him
God bless Prince
God bless those that came out!

You are the true HERO!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Fox12(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is what Nigeria needs
The Youth have realized it’s power

#RevolutionNow

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Silentgroper(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
temidee2:
#ENDSARSBEFORETHEYENDYOUTH. I wish to be part of them but I’m far away.
As long as u ar in nigeria, u ar nt far away

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by DaddyRochie1642: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZIINI:

Wait you be man abi you be woman angry

grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by codeigniter(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
tunjilee003:
Here in north central, kwara to be precise,I've been staying here for over four years and I havent heard of anything about sars brutality... I wonder if kwara wasn't part of Nigeria.
ur people poor nii fa, have u seen theives robbing empty banks before. just kidding don't take it seriously

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by GreenDee(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
I hope the government listens sha..

Hey Friends, So i sell bedsheets, blanket and duvets and it can be waybilled to any part of the country..so do well to patronise me, thanks.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by DAVE5(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
GooseBump:
Burna boy is just a lion with no teeth and claws

While Naira Marley is just an empty drum

Tuface nah the both of them papa

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Euegene100001: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
In ur dreams
Randy91:
You see why AN IGBO PRESIDENT is inevitable come 2023

It's ONLY AN IGBO MAN that will tell you YES in words and it will be YES in action!!!

God bless RUNTOWN
God bless Falz for joining him
God bless Prince
God bless those that came out!

You are the true HERO!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Omoslim26: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
olayiwola72:
One reason why I don’t trust Yoruba
Too hell with you Naira Marley

Guy take out dis rubbish you wrote right now

most of you guys doing all dis yoruba vs igbo and other forms of tribal bullcrap on dis forum don't even think of tomorrow

wat if you get a chance to contest for a public office in future and someone digs out such hateful and divisive comments of yours like dis how well can will dat play for you

don't do all dis nonsense bcus others are doing it here

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by osascybog(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
nairafame:
Falz, Runtown, BBN Prince & Others Are Out In Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos To Protest Against Sars Brutality & Extortion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EW0Zaqf7fQ

Seeing runtown and otherw wear a vest of kolade Johnson, my heart bleed,I miss you Kaylo,fj miss you,university of benin miss you bro
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Chiedu4Trump: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:

are there no yoruba, igbo, ijaw etc in sars? Lazy youth think before u talk......

Mumu are there no Southerners in DSS yet we all know DSS is fulanized

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by GooseBump: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
cyberghost23:

How burna boy tke affect your life ode
Mumu boy, did I say he affected my life about??

Pele Burna boy assistant
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Silentgroper:
So falz is igbo..
nigga shut d fvck up

Shatap ur mouth!!!

Did you read my write up

RUNTOWN Declared his protest date and FALZ declared his interest to match BEHIND hIm!!!

COMPOUND GOAT!!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Oyerinde16(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Why do I Find That Prince guy really "Attractive" grin grin
U find him attractive, while I find u attractive over here... Life no bal
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
joepepsy:
You igbo people can be sooo irritating with this bragging stuff sha!

I hope it choked youcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by lomprico(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on burna boy the fela wannabe

and naira marley
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Euegene100001:
In ur dreams

Keyboard warrior!!

Watch out!
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Sleekfingers: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Mumu are there no Southerners in DSS yet we all know DSS is fulanized

pap brain na fulani in sars dey harass , brulaize and kill abi? When some useless and brainless youth go get brain......instead of them to address the issue at hand. Na to dey bring tribalism into everything......those sars that recently killed an innocent person, na fulani dem be abi? Shior....

As a matter of fact, the FG need to start monitoring our social media activities......i will even start forwarding post like this to the DSS...especially from this forum....
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Euegene100001: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Drink water
Randy91:

Keyboard warrior!!

Watch out!
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Myself2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on burna boy the fela wannabe

And the fake man that calls himself a Malian when he is not from Mali : Naira Marley too
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by banio: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Falz, my man on the beat.

FALZ is a real Nigger.

Marlian Head, Naira Marley, how market ?
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Kokaine(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eniola40:

what is agmeis loan sir?
Lol. Be like say you dey find loan oh.
Anyways Agsmeis loan is nirsal microfinance bank loan. I want to buy lorry with it I was just excited

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Onlinesmart: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
olayiwola72:
One reason why I don’t trust Yoruba
Too hell with you Naira Marley
Falz, tiwa and toke are okoros àbi? You deserves to be bashed with bottles on your flat skull so as to be more flat.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin
No be laughing matter O
Just answer me
Na man you be abi na woman
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by selemo: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Celebrishits...I will take them serious until they ask Buhari to resign. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Eniola40(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kokaine:

Lol. Be like say you dey find loan oh.
Anyways Agsmeis loan is nirsal microfinance bank loan. I want to buy lorry with it I was just excited
please how do i apply for it sir
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by toprealman: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tuface et al, come and see una mates ooooo
Re: #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
youngaduco:
Lolz... You will hear that they arrested about 30 including falz join �����
who dear arrest the son of a senior advocate... i wash my hand off this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Tiwa Savage Rocks Towel In Nude Photoshoot / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.