Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne (4763 Views)

Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by aljazirahnews: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2020
A Nigerian man has slammed an online store after the sneakers delivered to him was nothing like what he ordered.

The Twitter user shared photos of the sneakers he ordered and what was delivered to him with the caption: "What I ordered vs What I got."

Naming the online store, he added: "It will not be well with you."

The store has responded, apologizing for "the experience you had with your order and any inconvenience it may have caused you." The store also asked him to send a DM so that it can be resolved.

Below are photos of the sneakers he ordered and the pair he got.

SEE MORE PHOTOS [url] https://globaltimesng.com/2020/10/08/what-i-ordered-vs-what-i-got-man-cusses-out-nigerian-online-store-after-the-sneakers-delivered-to-him-was-inferior-to-what-was-advertised-online/[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Redoil: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
they are desame it is just that the one you ordered was an enhanced image

17 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Higgies(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Stop body shaming the shoe.
It's the same!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by AfroMighty(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
They are the same jor...Na picture dey deceive you

5 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by teejaymiquel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bro, put starch and iron m. na d same thing u no see d drawing?

17 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by MJluv(f): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol...

Next time go to the store or pay at point of delivery.

4 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Freestainworld(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
congratulations on your new shoe, they will sure look good on you.

5 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by phyya(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Snap the picture from side first before we conclude, and use iPhone/better camera sad

4 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by mytime24(f): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Higgies:
Stop body shaming the shoe.

It's the same!
Lol cheesy grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Evect(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
Them snap their own on-top box, you snap your own on-top tiles..
O wrong naw grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by sammuell(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by backnbeta(f): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just put yours sideways and snap...one is enhanced for advertisment, but they are the same undecided
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Op maybe you ordered the okirika version of the snickers...

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Chrisbella24(f): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
MJluv:
Lol...

Next time go to the store or pay at point of delivery.

Stop!

Stop saying payment on delivery.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Chrisbella24(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
What I see here is,

It has been pressed.

Maybe by the dispatch rider.

Secondly, looks like the one you got is bigger so it doesn't really look elegant like the smaller size.
Besides, your picture tho undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guy put starch. Iron am. And snap again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Odion2016(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
congratulations on your new shoe, they will sure look good on you.

My belle oooo
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Jacqueline22(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol I no understand the delivery man use the shoe take trek tk deliver the same shoe to you?

4 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Usorohtheman(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Lol I no understand the delivery man use the shoe take trek tk deliver the same shoe to you?

U wicket

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by iyatrustee(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
The man suppose use the sneakers money buy better camera phone grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by pozehnani(f): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hahahahaaa

They showed him celebrity sneakers and gave him farmers type.grin.

I can never buy anything online.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by MJluv(f): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Hahahaha...
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Rickmann: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2020
aljazirahnews:
A Nigerian man has slammed an online store after the sneakers delivered to him was nothing like what he ordered.

The Twitter user shared photos of the sneakers he ordered and what was delivered to him with the caption: "What I ordered vs What I got."

The store has responded, apologizing for "the experience you had with your order and any inconvenience it may have caused you." The store also asked him to send a DM so that it can be resolved.

SEE MORE PHOTOS [url] https://globaltimesng.com/2020/10/08/what-i-ordered-vs-what-i-got-man-cusses-out-nigerian-online-store-after-the-sneakers-delivered-to-him-was-inferior-to-what-was-advertised-online/[/url]

Lol...
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Rickmann: 12:33am On Oct 09, 2020
aljazirahnews:

I really can't spot any differences o or is it my eyes?
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by kokoA(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Jacqueline22:
and you want to enter heaven fa.. Chai!

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by daddytime(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
The one wey the guy get be like ice fish wey don thaw.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne by Oturatetuala(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Like The Way He’s Holding Her Hair – Reactions As Alleged Leaked Tape Of Tiwa / Check Pictures Of Naija Celebs When They Were Kids. Who's Cute And Who's Not? / Amber Rose Is A Satanist . . . She Tattoos The Devil's Sign On Her Forehead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.