Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert (19017 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne / Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by StagethemTVee: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Afrobeat star Burna Boy in this video cusses our his fans who had waited several hours for his live performance.

According to Burna boy, he would have left for home if not for Seyi vibes who pleaded with him as the fans are undeserving.

He pointed out how he had been condemned by the fans in several instances and yet he still showed up to perform at a concert for them.

In his words.
After una don talk say I kill person for Cubana.
After una don talk say my mama dance for Fela
No wahala, I still love una na why I set here
If you no love me, Na God to punish you.

Burna Boy Tells Fans He Loves Them Despite Several Times He was Wronged By Them So He Expects Same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYOFHFHzaY

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by StagethemTVee: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Burna Boy and His Ego

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by OboOlora(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
As it should be!!!

But people with low self esteem will always call confidence who or pride

If u nor love me for Nairaland, na God go punish u cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by LilyColin(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Less Love More Ego

Na mumú dey hype celebrities

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Rhado: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
I don’t blame him, na the fans brought it upon themselves.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Amuluonyenaego: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Pride

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Jennyclay(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerian artists and pride are like 5 & 6 undecided

I pity his yeye standing fans.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Astra101: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
No one owe you love... You're becoming too boastful!

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by bhella10: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Characteristics of an Obidients cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Sammysolution: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
See mumu, na by force to love you, I don't know about you killing anybody for cubana, but shey na lie say your mama dance for fela, no matter how rich, popular and powerful you are, there are some things you can not rewrite or change.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by VeryWickedSimp: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
This murderer

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by wordbank(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
I support you
May rotten teeth from iragbiji bite dem and give dem rabies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by backnbeta(f): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Guy needs to calm down undecided

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by ShaqFu: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Na. WA oh. This is how it starts...

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Wealthyone: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
No be him fault nah. Nah those who pay to see him while the songs can be streamed on several platforms. Money miss road.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by chatinent: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
I should pay ₦30k to watch an ape say God will punish me on the first day of a new year? How much is zoo ticket to watch all animals perform?

The useless people are those ones who still responded to his “tell me what you see when you look at me” after the insult. I hear some folks still shouting “sungbalaja.” Sungba Kee you there. Fool.

Little wonder the ape was sounding like he was doing y'all a favour.

By the way, answering his question, your mama dance for Fela Abi she no dance?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Utanisco(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
I thank God for ma life

If everybody could be playing hillsong,elevation worship,Jesus culture, vertical worship, desperation band,worship central,jenn Johnson,eoghan heaslip, and other similar bands like this and invest in these bands to watch them live

Ur life can never be the same

How does this nigga burna edify u people with nonsense lyrics
Asin how do u people enjoy these music
And now he is coming out blatant to insult u people

Darkness is BAD

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Na so e dey start...........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Whodeyhouse(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Pride goeth before destruction

16 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by kenbee(f): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Pride is always ahead of failure

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Just wrong sad

For your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Atarakpa: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
This boy is arrogant

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Hnmm.

Don't mess with this guy Burna.. We need to give honour to whom honour is due..

He is the first Nigerian to win a Grammy award!

Wait, is this breaking news to you?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Atarakpa:
This boy is arrogant
how..?

Nigerians and their anyhow talks can make a meek man arrogant.

Take examples from the behaviour of the online and offline Balablu urchins... You see how bellicose they are?
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by tiswell(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
man is too arrogant af

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by nairalee(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Na for those people wey dey worship am naa.

Fela once said "how animal go know say dem no born me as slave"

That's exactly what's playing here. Burna fans have shown themselves as slaves and he knows he can trample upon them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Greatechng(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Na by force to love person?

Na this type dey rape women

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by timesuploaded: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Slave burna boy getting just 16% record royalties from streaming and pure copy sales. White man azz licking burna boy getting 10% of all tour gross. Mugu burna boy bought lekki house on loan while lying to idiotic fans that he bought a neck chain for $1million. Mumu burna boy you don't fvcking own your masters or publishing selling your soul to white devil's in exchange for fame that will eventually lead to depression and suicide. Slave burna boy whose net worth is less than $3million after Atlantic done fvcked that black smelling azz of his

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by WORLDREED(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Waiting for some artist to get insulted by the same celeb.

Very unnecessary.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by 9jvirgin(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
I blame the foolz who attends these idi0t's shows. I have never and can never pay to watch any of them. I have lots of improvements and important things to do for myself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by nedu666: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2023
I don't blame him i blame the fans. If people start boycotting his shows, sense will fall on him.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike / Toke Makinwa Sends Lunch Money To Her Twitter Fans / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Shows Love To The Less Priviledged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.