Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

=> *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! (1393 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

=> *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by niceuzor: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hi There cool

It seems marital infidelity is the most allarming situation not only in Nigerian marriages, but

also in Western ones. What amazes me is that no one seems to realize that MEN AREN'T

THE ONLY ONES GUILTY OF THIS IMMORAL ACT.

- Women are also busy out there having affairs with their "misters".u know what i mean

Instead of condemning them, fellow women would rather treat them as victims. Even in circumstances like this the

man is still held responsible (as he couldn't satisfy the sexual urge of his wife). But how could he have known when she refused to speak up? Men aren't gods. They don't read minds. If you don't tell them what you like they won't know.

Women cry when men cheat on them without first of all confronting them, but yet they (women) go on to make this same mistake. This makes them twice guilty

what's your own observation fellow Nairaland user's?

Courtesy  kiss Michelin89 and niceuzor  kiss
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2007
I am expecting to read a lot of "nags" from both women and men. It's going to be fun! grin
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by kingsleyi1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
REALLY
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by osereka(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2007
OL BOY   me I no believe that theory say married women de play away match pass married men o
            haba u no de see? ok if u no de see u no de hear? ok if u  wan see and hear, just go to any of our universities campus wen they resume. that time u go see grand fathers going after their grand children. look the away match wey man de play, if woman try am, dog go de bark am ni
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by Bolarge(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2007
osereka:

me I no believe that theory say married women de play away match pass married men o
Thank u O my brother. E be like say niceuzor dey a planet of im own.
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2007
osereka:

OL BOY   me I no believe that theory say married women de play away match pass married men o
             haba u no de see? ok if u no de see u no de hear? ok if u  wan see and hear, just go to any of our universities campus when they resume. that time u go see grand fathers going after their grand children. look the away match wey man de play, if woman try am, dog go de bark am ni

This means you haven't understood anything about this topic. No one is saying women cheat more than men. All we are saying is that women who cheat are more guilty. Just for the fact they want to be sexually free they are also making the same mistakes men have been making all these years. Thinking they can bridge the gap by having marital affairs is very wrong and it's high time they understand this- You don't have to become foolish to have your revenge over a fool!
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by osereka(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2007
ok .  me I been think say e wan compare  stone and mud
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by efuah(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by niceuzor: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2007
shocked osereka & Bolarge

See if You guyz dont know what to say then take ass off the thread

Let other Reasonable people contribute Ok, angry

*Instigators*
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by mddude(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2007
Nigerian women n Nigeria dont play the field like the men. Western women yes or maybe Nigerian women in the west maybe but nothing supports the fact that women play the field than men in Nigeria
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by niceuzor: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2007
Good point from you man? cool

Who's Next?
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by osereka(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2007
we no de talk about opekes in the street o or girl friends becos if u wan talk about girlfriends in naija hnmmm boy, they play away match pass foreign based  players. in fact  they can shag 6 different guys in a day.
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by Jellitah: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2013
So BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY WHAT? cool
Re: => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! by dickhardener: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2013
md_dude: Nigerian women n Nigeria dont play the field like the men. Western women yes or maybe Nigerian women in the west maybe but nothing supports the fact that women play the field than men in Nigeria
You are a certified learner. Have you had the opportunity to access the number of American visa lottery DNA failures. Fear nija chicks o. They operate with great ingenuity and stealth making the possibility seem like a mirage to an average joe.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Ladies Remove Their Wedding Rings When Going For Youth Service / The Scourge Of Incest / She Says Her Mother Is A Christian Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.