Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68066 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by themanderon: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Her biological father raped her to death.

Overkill. Do all biological father's rape their daughters to death? Did yours do same to you? Think before you talk. You cannot judge the actions of all men based on the actions of a lunatic father. You are just like that Lady that embarrassed her husband on national TV some time ago.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by drololaaof: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
The man sick is upstairs, a paedophiles.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by jimter44(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.
Your statement is not totally correct. It's not all men that will do that. I have a 6 year old daughter and she's always with me and not will happen. Guide your mouth.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by enas24: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is complete madness. He needs a rehabilitation center and a psychiatrist. His madness is out of this world. Raping a 10month old child. Thank God u are not in Nigeria, cos they would have tagged u a ritualist.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by molbic(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
. NA YOU OP NA YOU BE FIRST TO COMMENT STOP DAT NONSENSE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE I DON TALK My own
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.
shut up there,and you are still protesting like you made some sense. Most of us guys were introduced to sex as teenagers by some grown up women but we chill,most grown up single moms are out there craving the attentions of youngmen who's 10yrs younger than they are but no news on this stuffs. What the said man did to his daughter is bad but that doesn't mean you shoul start comparing all men with your father & male folks i'm sorry i talk this way,i hate it but you called for it

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

I think you are wrong on that statistics and assumptions

When it comes to killing of babies and infants women have done a greater evil

All the kids sold at baby factory by their mothers , don't you understand 90% of them got sold to ritualists who crush them to death to make voodoo

I think if we factor in babies found in trash, infants killed around hostels by teenage mothers, baby factory, then honestly Father's should also be concerned about the new mothers we now have

You have a point but defended it with fallacy.
Baby factory workers are single mothers, so the father doesn't even come into the question.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
alizma:

Though you may have different voew on this but She is not talking shit. Clearly not every father will attempt that on their children but whatever is needed to be done to save a child out of a million is not shit.
[/s]
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Are u dis stupid? stop disgracing ur family (father) publicly na
I Know you'd have started hating urself for making this statement, next time always think before u talk
well....let me leave it for the people below me to finish ur ass
stupid idiot
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Her biological father raped her to death.

We've also seen biological mother kill her child... don't make it look like its only men.

Human being generally have wickedness in us nd some manifest it while other manifest d good.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by fairheart(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
This doesn't make any sense at all!
You for kuku say make all mothers divorce their husbands because one man in the US rape and killed his own daughter!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by becky39000(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Just because your father might have sexually abused you as a child doesn't mean all fathers are like him.
You have sawdust for brains angry

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

I think you are wrong on that statistics and assumptions

When it comes to killing of babies and infants women have done a greater evil

All the kids sold at baby factory by their mothers , don't you understand 90% of them got sold to ritualists who crush them to death to make voodoo

I think if we factor in babies found in trash, infants killed around hostels by teenage mothers, baby factory, then honestly Father's should also be concerned about the new mothers we now have

What an excellent response!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Pat081: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
U are a fool ur picture says more about you beautiful without brain odé ,nunnu
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
crychai cry cry so be to a female again is a crime cry cry rip little angel may your killer never find peace

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by VTJN(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

What of the Kano man that left 2 of his children with their mother and they got murdered in cold blood by her

You have to understand You don't have the right to dictate who you leave your jointly owned Child with or not because the father can take you to court and seek for custody

And who do u think court will grant the child's custody to? the mother that carried the child for 9 months or the father
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Hero2k9: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Pls Plss Plsssssssssss! for the sake of your children
Before you talk or type anything online, offline ALWAYS CONNECT YOUR TONGUE TO YOUR BRAIN

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guys in the house have taken the lady above to the cross with so much savagery... This is what happens when you don't choose your words carefully prior to posting. I expected her to her edited those words after the first 3 or 4 backlashes.

Surprisingly too, not a single lady or female has deemed it wise to reprimand or correct her! I am disappointed in the lots of you Nairaland females. Smh!!!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin

Before I opened this thread I was expecting to see at most 2 or 3 pages because nairaland males usually avoid threads like this but when I opened it and saw 6 pages I was surprised, I have gone through all the pages and seen that 80% of the replies have nothing to do with the topic, it's just frustrated pieces of shit that chose to vent their frustration on the first lady that commented.

5 Likes

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Chanchit: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Your father is like that man I guess.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Freezby2020: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
What a silly and stupid generalization to FATHERS!!!! I wants to believe you speak out of personal experience; perhaps you dad molested you sexually, so you carried that in your cranium that every male(FATHER) is a potential rapist of their own daughter.

For your info, am a father and I hv daughter(who is a getting to adulthood) such disgusting, nauseating and horrible thought never, never came to my mind not even once.

So if ur father had done or tempted to do so to you, doesn't mean every father do so to their daughter okay.

saaphiere:
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by uvie66: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Stop talking shit
I'm a father
I got two female kids
And I can never do this

Did your father did this to you ?
That's why I say most girls of this days hardly think before talking
And that's why they end up spewing trash
my brother I weakooo....I live with three females in my house, my wife and two daughters.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by olahypes(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
A Must See »
Laycon meets the businessman that called him out of being ungrateful
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/14983/laycon-meets-the-businessman-that-called-him-out-of-being-ungrateful/
The CEO of ROYELX GROUP, Prince Royelx
has taken to social media to applaud the
winner of the BBnaija 2020 winner,
Olamilekan Agbel....

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
alizma:

Though you may have different voew on this but She is not talking shit. Clearly not every father will attempt that on their children but whatever is needed to be done to save a child out of a million is not shit.
Actually, it is not.
Are you in support of SARS indiscriminate harrassment because some criminals get caught?
Are you in support of jungle justice because some actual ritualists also get roasted?

You don't want to live in a "whatever" world.

I hope you are also never alone with a male child.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Small080(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
He won't better of this man ijn embarassed embarassed
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ode ni e, is that how all men are in your own family? You can't say shit like that about all men,
oponu oshi
saaphiere:
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by oooook: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
This one don go.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by BennyDon: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
So many goats in human's clothing.
Raping a ten month old baby to death?
Your own daughter?
Allah, he's mad lipsrsealed
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by VTJN(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
themanderon:

Overkill. Do all biological father's rape their daughters to death? Did yours do same to you? Think before you talk. You cannot judge the actions of all men based on the actions of a lunatic father. You are just like that Lady that embarrassed her husband on national TV some time ago.
She did not embarrassed her husby anything, she speaks like an intelligent and smart woman.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
frowland:

You are a joke. I have three beautiful girls and this your comment doesn't add up at all.
wow,bro so you're a father to three beautiful daughters

wow!!!

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

My dear I agree with you, majority of men are violent criminals and rapist animals, no female is safe with them.

Nairaland is Nigeria most misogynistic site that's why they are attacking you, if a Male had said dont trust women with children you will see all the Male animals on this site rushing in to praise him.

So my dear, you are correct, tell all your relatives and friends to never leave their female kids with men, 90% of them cannot control their sexual urges and aggression, they are animals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.