Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68050 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.
O n gba Lori ee!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:

You're walking on borderline misandry.
Some of you ladies need a shrink.

grin

Calm down I didnt tell any lie

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by fait10(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Very true cry

saaphiere you are a very intelligent lady, always tell the truth anywhere you go dont mind the nairaland male turds attacking you, okay?
u this depressed girl have joined in supporting d fool like u on her post.
I pity any man that pays bride price for an idiot like u.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

If you're female

If your Father did it to you or your brothers

Then you may be right
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Gentlealibu: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
nerd004:

U spewing trash ....I pray I don't end up with a woman of such mentality

Amen o! And me too.

Just because her father is a probably a rapist, so she thinks all men are like her father.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by harmony75: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
animal in human form..the pains this child went through being she died oh � �
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Very true cry

saaphiere you are a very intelligent lady, always tell the truth anywhere you go dont mind the nairaland male turds attacking you, okay?
The problem with you guys is you see every problem as male vs female.
Don't you ladies have fathers?
How do you even spit this nonsense out?

I hope you're planning on remaining single for life, and baring no children so that you don't have to end up leaving them with their fathers.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

grin

Calm down I didnt tell any lie
You need help sis. Sincerely.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lielbree: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Nairaland men are just misogynistic and hate women, the truth is that in a lot of cases even the father of a girl cannot be trusted with her alone, I didn't say all cases, I said some cases but to be on the safe side time alone with between fathers and daughters should be minimized to only when extremely necessary.
You are right about Nairaland and misogyny but wrong about the overwhelming majority of fathers and daughters.

I gave girls. They love their dad mire than me. Their dad would give his life protecting them without a second thought.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by jacoik(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Stop talking shit I'm a father I got two female kids And I can never do this
Did your father did this to you ? That's why I say most girls of this days hardly think before talking And that's why they end up spewing trash
don't mind the stupid girl.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by jenny005: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
what an evil world.......... But It's well
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Very true cry

Because guys you dated fvcked and dumped u, that doesn't mean you should put the blame on all men, btw, if all men are rapist, your father too and brothers aren't exempted
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:

You need help sis. Sincerely.

Enjoy the likes you keep fishing for, hope they increase your bank balance.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lielbree: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
harmony75:
animal in human form..the pains this child went through being she died oh � �
Unimaginable. How anyone can derive pleasure from an innocent baby screaming to death is beyond anything I can think of.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

My dear I agree with you, majority of men are violent criminals and rapist animals, no female is safe with them.

Nairaland is Nigeria most misogynistic site that's why they are attacking you, if a Male had said dont trust women with children you will see all the Male animals on this site rushing in to praise him.

So my dear, you are correct, tell all your relatives and friends to never leave their female kids with men, 90% of them cannot control their sexual urges and aggression, they are animals.

So, that basically includes her father, brothers, uncles, and all male relatives??! Same with your father, brothers, etc??!... Damn! my sincere and unreserved sympathies to both of you!!! See psychological help fast.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:

The problem with you guys is you see every problem as male vs female.
Don't you ladies have fathers?
How do you even spit this nonsense out?

I hope you're planning on remaining single for life, and baring no children so that you don't have to end up leaving them with their fathers.
Don't mind dat thing, she dislike men because some guys used and dumped her
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Because guys you dated fvcked and dumped u, that doesn't mean you should put the blame on all men, btw, if all men are rapist, your father too and brothers aren't exempted

Just look at somebody's username, "I kill broke hoes"
And he is angry I am attacking men the way he and his likes ALWAYS attack women online.

Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by rajoys: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.

When it get to a point when a woman that truly marry a man cannot leave a girl child with her father, then the woman need to escape with the girl from such home which is a pointer that the foundation of the marriage is faulty abinitio. Not all men indulge in raping people. Did your father rape you when you were young? So don't generalize so as not to push your "girl" you intend to protect into the hand of wolves.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, that basically includes her father, brothers, uncles, and all male relatives??! Same with your father, brothers, etc??!... Damn! my sincere and unreserved sympathies to both of you!!! See psychological help fast.
Abi cheesy
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yenyenyen cry me a river

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Just look at somebody's username, "I kill broke hoes"
And he is angry I am attacking men the way he and his likes ALWAYS attack women online.

Abeg shift
I will always kill broke hoes, not only broke hoes, but senseless ones
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Dalil8: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

My dear I agree with you, majority of men are violent criminals and rapist animals, no female is safe with them.

Nairaland is Nigeria most misogynistic site that's why they are attacking you, if a Male had said dont trust women with children you will see all the Male animals on this site rushing in to praise him.

So my dear, you are correct, tell all your relatives and friends to never leave their female kids with men, 90% of them cannot control their sexual urges and aggression, they are animals.

But there's nothing wrong with women hacking other people's children to pieces, torturing them?

How about the countless corpse of infants found in gutters, roadsides?

We see it in the news every single day.

Men did that too?

You women are worse than animals, if y'all had your way you'd do worse.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by mattmogan88: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
What points are you trying to prove saaphiere, I don't usually qoute people here on nairaland but your posts really caught my attentions.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

If you're female

If your Father did it to you or your brothers

Then you may be right

That doesn't still make her right... That merely makes her mentally unbalanced, and in need of psychological help!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Farki: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Men are far far far more violent and criminally minded than women let's not lie to ourselves here

Bullshit, women are just given the benefit of the doubt more often.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Enjoy the likes you keep fishing for, hope they increase your bank balance.
How about the hate blinding your reasoning?
Where were you when the news of the woman who killed her children came up the other day?
Fishing for likes my foot.
Feminist wey no dey gree split bills.
Las Las na man go still give you money fix nails.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Devilpen(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
you just open your mouth WAAAAAAAA
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Maybe you should also say we should never leave any child with their mother since a woman in the north recently matcheted her children?
This are unfortunate event that might stem from different causes; most time, mental sickness.
What I can advise is vigilance and we must never dismiss any sign of mental illness in any family member
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:

How about the hate blinding your reasoning?
Where were you when the news of the woman who killed her children came up the other day?
Fishing for likes my foot.
Feminist wey no dey gree split bills.
Las Las na man go still give you money fix nails.

Like I said, enjoy the likes you keep fishing for, my opinions remain the same.

Enjoy your likes

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by isaiahethan: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Stop talking shit
I'm a father
I got two female kids
And I can never do this

Did your father did this to you ?
That's why I say most girls of this days hardly think before talking
And that's why they end up spewing trash

God bless you bro.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Like I said, enjoy the likes you keep fishing for, my opinions remain the same.

Enjoy your likes
Keep swimming in hate.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Dottore: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Idiots everywhere. You mean your father and brothers are animals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.