Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East (8567 Views)

South-South Never Supported Ojukwu During Biafra War – Ex-Minister, Babatope / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
our region has greatly sacrificed for all regions in this country but yet they call us foolish, a time will come you will cherish what the SS people has done for you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
those SW, SE, Northerners, MD creating thread to humiliate and downgrade the Southerners on this forum. what have we done to you guys?

3 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
militants are not 'causing havoc again but you guys are pushing them to do more terrible things.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by kilonshele101(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

So what are you doing here since you're neither from SE nor SS? Why do you guys like putting mouth on matters that don't concern?

See his ewedu gobbling mouth that nobody wants to associate with Biafra. Which people wants to associate with Oduduwa when your own Muslim brothers are there to protect the interest of their masters upnorth?

Aside Chernobyl, which other region of the world is as polluted and conterminated as Niger Delta? No thanks for the 50 years of scamming and milking them dry only to use the proceeds to develop Lagos and Abuja.

so it's also paining you when someone from other region put mouth in your regional issues.

then you people should learn how to control your mouth on matter relating to tinubu, el ruafai, lagos and SW at large.

I know you're part of the people Shouting "Edo no be lagos". " Ondo no be lagos" grin when none of these states is geographically in SE .

you better carry your frustration to your ancestors grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
those Ipob dragging and forcing us to join them, didn't our fore-fathers fought against Nigeria with Biafra army, how many credits have you guys given them?

nothing. you guys completely discarded the Southerners, and you want us to join you guys to fight for Biafra freedom and when it will achieve you will relegate the SS region as people who didn't make much impact.

we say no, we are not joining you guys, it is simple.

8 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by kilonshele101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
and those Yorubas creating threads to 'cause rift betwixt SS and SE what is your problem?

have we not helped you guys enough?
can't you guys just mind your bloody business for once, if we think by creating millions of threads so that we will go against SE in other to join you guys, you guys have failed before you even started such movement.

7 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
and those Northerners and Fulanis creating threads to abuse us Southerners claiming to owe the mineral in our soil.

you guys don't see the future, doing nothing doesn't mean we will remain like that for ever.

time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
you lots think the SS are all divided and have many blabla, we will end up killing ourselves if we are given Republic of Niger Delta, Militants will bomb here, Avengers will bomb here. you better wake up from your sleep, you hardly see Southerners going to war against another tribe in the same state, is either the war is betwixt villages that speak the same language or no war.
you can check the records, Edo remain the throne of Niger Delta, like it or not.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
no Niger Delta disrespect the Oba of Benin, the throne is the unity of SS.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
every tribe in SS is blessed with abundant minerals that can carter for them.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
if you think when Niger Delta divide we will have just six states, I wonder how foolish you will be when you turn forty
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Coldie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
As much as this thread is not my business.

Biafra or not.

There's a difference between south south, South east, and Igbo land.

As much as I know that Biafra is a pipe dream anybody drawing any map of anywhere should know that no inch of Igbo land would join their rubbish.

Better start redrawing ur map if u know what's good for u so u won't be disappointed
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
even if we created more ten states additional to the already existing six, there will be no state that won't be able to stand on it own.

there is no leech in Niger Delta, there will be no militant if Niger Delta is giving republic today. militants and avengers are fighting Nigeria not the six states in the region, Southerners don't have that domineering attitude of the other tribes.

we have that philosophy that state "let me live and I will let you live".
those who are trolling us here looking for trouble shouldn't complain when we start.

lets be guided, SE, SW, N, MB should leave SS alone, we are not interested in any war not because we are cowards but we don't engage ourselves in fruitless exercise.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
if you guys keep pushing and making the SS to nurse hatred in their heart against all the regions in Nigeria should be ready when we fence our region round and face the ocean.

you guys won't be able to wage any war with us when UK and US investments are proudly situated in our region.
let be guided before what is happening in Ghana to Nigerians will happen to your future generation.
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by horsepower102: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
No Sane igbo person want any union with south south minorities.

We support their Niger delta republic or whatever they want to call it.

IPOB miscreants has made lots of people think Igbos need them when we dont.

9 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

So what are you doing here since you're neither from SE nor SS? Why do you guys like putting mouth on matters that don't concern?

See his ewedu gobbling mouth that nobody wants to associate with Biafra. Which people wants to associate with Oduduwa when your own Muslim brothers are there to protect the interest of their masters upnorth?

Aside Chernobyl, which other region of the world is as polluted and conterminated as Niger Delta? No thanks for the 50 years of scamming and milking them dry only to use the proceeds to develop Lagos and Abuja.

Isn't it what OJUKWU had in mind?
Did he and Aguyi Ironsi allowed Adaka Boro to secede?
At that it is still the most polluted the numbers of your pathetic lots in SS is 100times greater than SS indigenes in your one plot of erosion prone land
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by horsepower102: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:
We will build a high fence after Obigbo, complete with electric shock wiring, Rottweilers and Snipers to ensure that your instability does not spill over into our borders.

It will be a free for all fight and I will be watching from Owerri how you guys will go for each other's neck. Tompolo's forces will camp in Brass, Ateke Tom's men will move in from Ogoni while Asari Dokubo's Boys will be operating underground in P.H with a base in Ahoada.

At the same time, Ijaws, Itshekiri and Urhobo will be in a perennial war of supremacy in Warri.

This is Africa's Middle East you want us to share a country with? God forbid!

Honestly you spoke my mind. The more I get to know these minorities, the less I want Igbos to associate with them. This people will drag us backward if we form a nation with them. We cannot afford to risk it with our future generations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:
even if we created more ten states additional to the already existing six, there will be no state that won't be able to stand on it own.

there is no leech in Niger Delta, there will be no militant if Niger Delta is giving republic today. militants and avengers are fighting Nigeria not the six states in the region, Southerners don't have that domineering attitude of the other tribes.

we have that philosophy that state "let me live and I will let you live".
those who are trolling us here looking for trouble shouldn't complain when we start.

lets be guided, SE, SW, N, MB should leave SS alone, we are not interested in any war not because we are cowards but we don't engage ourselves in fruitless exercise.

Do they reason like normal human being?

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Tochj(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
All these can be settled with a simple Referendum.
Igbo and Ipob are not begging any community to Join them.
If they can start their own movement
Fine.
We are ok,
We can sustain ourselves
and the whole world know it though Sheer Jealousy and envy will not let them admit it.

4 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

Who the hell wants the world's most polluted environment that is home to a multiplicity of minority ethnicities who were scammed by Nigeria and left frustrated?

All we are taking with us are our Igbo brothers from your Babel society and nothing more. You guys have absolutely nothing to offer the Igbos who will forever be ahead of you in every aspect of life.

IPOB caused all these insults. Now these minorities think we cannot do without them.

I have been one of the people saying that Igbos Should stand on their own to form a progressive nation where no one will turn around to blame us of their misfortunes.

I am glad most Igbos on Nairaland are beginning to get the message.

10 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Angry for why?
Tell your people not to be spreading lies, where did SS ever begged to be in Union with the SE?
Must your tongue twist the rejection to suit your convenient by writing senseless posts?
We never said you begged us rather inverse was the case but you insulted us calling us land grabbers and attaché by force now we said okay since you guys have stated it that you hate us and don't want us fine then we will go on our own yet you still came to insult us? I have nothing against the SS and I understand that you guys don't want to go with anybody and we understand (if we were in your shoes we most likely wouldn't want to go with other tribes after what Nigeria has done to your region) but the way you guys talk about us as if we are the ones ruling Nigeria and purposely punishing you claim we are your enemies please how many Igbo men owns oil wells, the business we do in your town don't your people somehow benefit but yet you hate us with passion that's why we are trying to relegate our relationship with you guys to be nothing but neighbors when/if Nigeria breaks up

10 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

Who the hell wants the world's most polluted environment that is home to a multiplicity of minority ethnicities who were scammed by Nigeria and left frustrated?

All we are taking with us are our Igbo brothers from your Babel society and nothing more. You guys have absolutely nothing to offer the Igbos who will forever be ahead of you in every aspect of life.
bro that's to harsh

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Blackking98(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Another unnecessary thread
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by horsepower102: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
We never said you begged us rather inverse was the case but you insulted us calling us land grabbers and attaché by force now we said okay since you guys have stated it that you hate us and don't want us fine then we will go on our own yet you still came to insult us? I have nothing against the SS and I understand that you guys don't want to go with anybody and we understand (if we were in your shoes we most likely wouldn't want to go with other tribes after what Nigeria has done to your region) but the way you guys talk about us as if we are the ones ruling Nigeria and purposely punishing you claim we are your enemies please how many Igbo men owns oil wells, the business we do in your town don't your people somehow benefit but yet you hate us with passion that's why we are trying to relegate our relationship with you guys to be nothing but neighbors when/if Nigeria breaks up

If we ever form a country with these people, they will blame us for everything hausa and yorubas did to them. They will change history and tell their children that it was the Igbos that exploited and polluted their lands. And by that time, oil wont have much value..

They have twisted history many times.

Only an insane Igbo person would want to form a nation with them.

12 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
kilonshele101:

i am from SW and. Biafra matter is actually none of my business, but the way you Igbo throw abuses to every other region is irritatating , I can't believe you just call SS "world most polluted environment"

you blame the north.
you abuse the west.
I can't believe you're doing the same with SS

now I see why no one want to associate himself with you people
this is nairaland don't take anything you see here serious he might even be married to someone from the SS living in the SW and has employed or is employed by someone from the north.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
horsepower102:

Honestly you spoke my mind. The more I get to know these minorities, the less I want Igbos to associate with them. This people will drag us backward if we form a nation with them. We cannot afford to risk it with our future generations.

Only a madman who can't think straight will advocate for a country with these insecure minorities.
How can Nigeria scam them for 50+ years only to hand them over to us to clean up the mess they left behind?! Worse still, now that oil has become worthless, of what use will they be to themselves talk more of others?

I will rather remain in Nigeria than to share a country with these guys, it will be terrible.

It is either we have an only Igbo Biafra or nothing!!

10 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
sesan85:

Shut up Osu IPOB pig, Onitsha is the most polluted place in the world.

Common gerrout from here, Abobaku like you. Na swear they swear for you skull miners? Afonja Muslims always pokenosing.

3 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tochj:
All these can be settled with a simple Referendum.
Igbo and Ipob are not begging any community to Join them.
If they can start their own movement
Fine.
We are ok,
We can sustain ourselves
and the whole world know it though Sheer Jealousy and envy will not let them admit it.

start which movement?

social media disturbance or societal unrest?
if you people want this country to divide lets all march to UK and tell them we are tired of their contraption, that is the only way SS will take all those people demanding for division of this country serious.
no region in this country can't divide the country without UK giving a nod.
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
bro that's to harsh

These guys have been hating on you since 1970, you don't preach love to your enemies, you're not Jesus Christ, instead you return it back to them as it dey hot! That's self preservation 101.

6 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

Only a madman who can't think straight will advocate for a country with these insecure minorities.
How can Nigeria scam them for 50+ years only to hand them over to us to clean up the mess they left behind?! Worse still, now that oil has become worthless, of what use will they be to themselves talk more of others?

I will rather remain in Nigeria than to share a country with these guys, it will be terrible.

It is either we have an only Igbo Biafra or nothing!!

do you know what is crude oil? do you think crude oil produce only petrol? go and research rather than spewing thrash upadan.

even in the next 100years crude oil won't be useless, so stop dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It / Binani Accused Of Stopping Prosecution Of Suspended Adamawa REC, Ari / Chimamanda Adichie: The Danger Of A Single Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.