Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East (8578 Views)

South-South Never Supported Ojukwu During Biafra War – Ex-Minister, Babatope / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Among themselves, they say some are FAKE Igbo's while some are real Igbo's. People that can discriminate base on Church, dialects etc among themselves not to talk of non-igbos
all this are lies yes we are humans and we are not perfect except politically but in reality no tribe in Nigeria is as united as the Igbos we fought a war against all the tribes in Nigeria (except people from akwa-cross that didn't betray us during the war) the UK Soviet Union which was more powerful than the US after the war we lost everything and was given just 20N to start afresh people will contribute money and import a container then we they sell it they will share the gains and that is we did until each person was able to import a container on his own after that we created the world largest apprentice system that was used to reduce poverty among our tribe and in 10-20 years we were back in top we overtook more than 250+ tribes and was competing with the Yorubas for the richest tribe in Nigeria. And you say we are not united? if not for God and our love and unity among us we would have still been very poor and might have been living in IDP but God no shame us. Igbo Amaka

12 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
We never said you begged us rather inverse was the case but you insulted us calling us land grabbers and attaché by force now we said okay since you guys have stated it that you hate us and don't want us fine then we will go on our own yet you still came to insult us? I have nothing against the SS and I understand that you guys don't want to go with anybody and we understand (if we were in your shoes we most likely wouldn't want to go with other tribes after what Nigeria has done to your region) but the way you guys talk about us as if we are the ones ruling Nigeria and purposely punishing you claim we are your enemies please how many Igbo men owns oil wells, the business we do in your town don't your people somehow benefit but yet you hate us with passion that's why we are trying to relegate our relationship with you guys to be nothing but neighbors when/if Nigeria breaks up

have you been to SS Nigeria in your life?
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

do you know what is crude oil? do you think crude oil produce only petrol? go and research rather than spewing thrash upadan.

even in the next 100years crude oil won't be useless, so stop dreaming.

Are you talking about the same crude oil in Anambra, Abia and Imo because last I checked, we Igbos also have it. Plus we have the largest proven inland gas reserves.

10 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

Are you talking about the same crude oil in Anambra, Abia and Imo because last I checked, we Igbos also have it. Plus we have the largest proven inland gas reserves.

so you guys have more gas than Niger Deltans now?

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

then why are you people bent on disrupting the peace of Southerners in this forum?

let me tell you now, Sourtherners are not proud of crude oil one bit, we cherish oceans and rivers than Crude oil you people want to kill us for.

go round the Niger Delta if you will see any tribe worshipping crude oil, we regard it as curse to us.

we are fine with our seas and oceans.

2 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

so you guys have more gas than Niger Deltans now?

Yes more inland gas reserve but that's not the point. The point is that what you have, we also have it. We don't need you.

9 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

don't also forget Kaduna have crude oil.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:
our region has greatly sacrificed for all regions in this country but yet they call us foolish, a time will come you will cherish what the SS people has done for you guys.
Nobody is calling you guys stupid but you guys are directing your anger towards the wrong people are the Igbos the one drilling oil in your community did the Igbos not support GEJ like he was one of us didn't we stand with you guys when NDA started but yet you blame us like we're your enemies. Haven't you wonder why despite the drilling of oil and gas in the SE and SW you hardly hear talks of oil spill because they no we won't tolerate it you guys should get your facts right we aren't your enemies

8 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

then why are you people bent on disrupting the peace of Southerners in this forum?

let me tell you now, Northerners are not proud of crude oil one bit, we cherish oceans and rivers than Crude oil you people want to kill us for.

go round the Niger Delta if you will see any tribe worshipping crude oil, we regard it as curse to us.

we are fine with our seas and oceans.

And we are proud of our Navigable river tributaries at Ikwo, Onitsha, Ogbaku and Oguta. Internationals norms protects our rights of peaceful passage. Educate yourself.

9 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

Yes more inland gas reserve but that's not the point. The point is that what you have, we also have it. We don't need you.

we don't need you guys, we are fine on our own. we hate problems, you guys don't have gas more than Niger Delta.

prove me wrong, sir.
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

And we are proud of our Navigable river tributaries at Ikwo, Onitsha, Ogbaku and Oguta. Internationals norms protects our rights of peaceful passage. Educate yourself.

educate myself with?

we will grant you people passage, I repeat Niger Deltans tolerate and we even inconvenience ourselves to make it convenient for others.
even if we divide today we will be the last region to 'cause problem, nobody is an island sir.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
Nobody is calling you guys stupid but you guys are directing your anger towards the wrong people are the Igbos the one drilling oil in your community did the Igbos not support GEJ like he was one of us didn't we stand with you guys when NDA started but yet you blame us like we're your enemies. Haven't you wonder why despite the drilling of oil and gas in the SE and SW you hardly hear talks of oil spill because they no we won't tolerate it you guys should get your facts right we aren't your enemies
who told you guys we are your enemies? my four best friends are from Igbo. go to Uniport Igbo are made hostel masters and many other positions that matter, have you seen any Igbo cried out from SS that he or she is been hated on?

2 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

be straight with your answer, do you guys have more gas than Niger delta?

stop jumping to inland gas, because we also have such gas and we have the kind of gas your region lack.
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

educate myself with?

we will grant you people passage, I repeat Niger Deltans tolerate and we even inconvenience ourselves to make it convenient for others.
even if we divide today we will be the last region to 'cause problem, nobody is an island sir.
thank you this is what we are saying good neighbors no fighting no claiming of anybody's land but to be in the same country is a really big No. going separate ways we make us compete in a friendly manner for who will be the most developed and will also prevent the issue of blaming someone for another person mistakes

3 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

we don't need you guys, we are fine on our own. we hate problems, you guys don't have gas more than Niger Delta.

prove me wrong, sir.

I never said we had more gas but Most of Niger delta gas is in marginal fields to off shore not inland. read before you respond.

7 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

who told you guys we are your enemies? my four best friends are from Igbo. go to Uniport Igbo are made hostel masters and many other positions that matter, have you seen any Igbo cried out from SS that he or she is been hated on?
bayelsa they are places that they said Igbos are not allowed to live there or buy land there but an Igbo man will go to Kaduna Ogun and nobody will prevent us from buying property there

7 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:
......that is the more reason we r asking you to mind ur 4kin bizness...... Do you how many commissioners and aids from AkwaIbom are in his government?

I now see the reasons why cross river state assembly and government refused to confirm Akwa ibom born as chief Judge because they don't have sense.

Ayade was right afterall.

Case closed

6 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
obowo69:

I never said we had more gas but Most of Niger delta gas is in marginal fields to off shore not inland. read before you respond.

lets come to conclusion that we don't need each other, Biafra and Niger Delta should be a different country and have a brotherly relationship.

we will benefit from each other.

so we have no reason to hate each other, peace.

3 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

do you know what is crude oil? do you think crude oil produce only petrol? go and research rather than spewing thrash upadan.

even in the next 100years crude oil won't be useless, so stop dreaming.

Check the meaning of worthless first?
It seems you're still stuck in the 90's but alas, the world has moved on, and oil is no longer what it used to be. There are more sellers of crude oil than buyers at the moment. Worse still, the world continues to move towards renewable energy.

The era when oil was hot cake is over, wake up and smell the coffee. You guys allowed Nigeria to scam you for good 50+ years only to leave you with polluted streams and farmlands while the proceeds were used to develop Lagos and Abuja, that's the greatest scam of all times grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

lets come to conclusion that we don't need each other, Biafra and Niger Delta should be a different country and have a brotherly relationship.

God bless you for coming to this realization, but meanwhile our Igbo brothers are all coming with us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
bayelsa they are places that they said Igbos are not allowed to live there or buy land there but an Igbo man will go to Kaduna Ogun and nobody will prevent us from buying property there

have you bother to know why there is such law?
did they allow Yorubas to buy land in that place or did they allow Hausa or fulanis?
Bayelsa have so much laws and age long customs that still stand till date, you can even take a Rivers man there and they won't sell any land to him.

is that why you say we hate you guys? am yet to see why you claim SS people hate you people.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

I believe in the Igbo spirit of " Egbe gbere Ugo gbere".. Live and let live.

I am in support of Niger delta and I am in support of Igbo only Biafra or whatever igbos choose to call it.

But I will never be in support of Igbos forming a country with Niger delta minorities in it. I will personally sabotage any effort of those who try to make that happen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by SlayerForever: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
nsiba:
There are posts you will see and you will easily know that it was written out of FRUSTRATION, what will any state in South South benefit with SE most especially they are mainly driven with IPOB mentality?
It is well known that in their IPOB imaginary BIAFRA map so many non-Igbo enclaves are in it, this the South South States have severally warned against such childish nuisance together drawing their attention that the SSouth have no intention for any Union of whatsoever.
Feeling pained instead of seeking better alternative, propagandas like " southeast don't need SSouth, Onitsha ports takes delivery of Cargo whatever " and others wet blankets posts seems to be order of the day from this IPOB frustrated lots.
Edo + Delta, Rivers + Bayelses, AkwaIbom + CRivers are States bigger in sizes than the entire SEast and fewer in population and heavily richer in resources than the SE so why will any of the state want to join with Igbos that have nothing reasonable to offer?
By force "attaché" and by force consolation posts will not make any SS States to join with SE states, cause there is absolute nothing beneficial.
The ego problem among the Five SE states indigenes is legendary yet you lots think you know better for the SSouth states, what a joke!
[/s]

Lol. Pained fool, haven't you received the memo?! WE SAY WE NO WANT UNA AGAIN! HABA! You people are completely useless to us. Please learn to live with this new fact. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

Check the meaning of worthless first?
It seems you're still stuck in the 90's but alas, the world has moved on, and oil is no longer what it used to be. There are more sellers of crude oil than buyers at the moment. Worse still, the world continues to move towards renewable energy.

The era when oil was hot cake is over, wake up and smell the coffee. You guys allowed Nigeria to scam you for good 50+ years only to leave you with polluted streams and farmlands while the proceeds were used to develop Lagos and Abuja, that's the greatest scam of all times grin grin

in the next 500000years ocean will be useless, sea will be useless. gas will be useless, crude will be useless, you think crude oil is the only thing Niger Delta have.
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

God bless you for coming to this realization, but meanwhile our Igbo brothers are all coming with us.

allow them to speak for themselves, they will decide to go with you guys or stay with the Niger Deltans. peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by SlayerForever: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I now see the reasons why cross river state assembly and government refused to confirm Akwa ibom born as chief Judgebecause they don't have sense.

Ayade was right afterall.

Case closed

Lol. KO!

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

Agree to agree one love
Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by selemempe: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

So says a fellow that is Anambra man so love the Ebonyi man, and the Abia state government so love IMO state indigenes in their workforce..... You guys are the greatest hypocrites on the surface of the earth
but at least an Anambra man loves an Ebonyi man much more than an Ikwere man loves an Ijaw man ditto Gej and Amaechi grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvictor:

have you bother to know why there is such law?
did they allow Yorubas to buy land in that place or did they allow Hausa or fulanis?
Bayelsa have so much laws and age long customs that still stand till date, you can even take a Rivers man there and they won't sell any land to him.

is that why you say we hate you guys? am yet to see why you claim SS people hate you people.
but what I see on social media say so but I don't believe things on social media because is a faceless forum and people just say stupid things. The Igbos don't want to dominate you in anyway is really bad for business are most of us are into business. Do you know outside the east every one from after markudi is seen as nyamiri to the Hausa and everyone after ore is seen as Omo Igbo to the Yoruba if we stand together there are many things that we can accomplish instead of fighting all the time. Peace to the East

4 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
but what I see on social media say so but I don't believe things on social media because is a faceless forum and people just say stupid things. The Igbos don't want to dominate you in anyway is really bad for business are most of us are into business. Do you know outside the east every one from after markudi is seen as nyamiri to the Hausa and everyone after ore is seen as Omo Igbo to the Yoruba if we stand together there are many things that we can accomplish instead of fighting all the time. Peace to the East

SS people are not shameless, you can dominate us anyhow you want and we won't fight or cry out, rather we will learn and move on that is how we are in my region.
just that Niger Delta want to be a republic doesn't mean we hate Biafrans, we love you guys

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by adejumobi1451: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
:I now see the justifications why cross river state assembly and goverment refused to confirm Akwa ibom born as officer Judgebecause they don't have feeling.Ayade was right afterall.prosecution closedLol. KO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire / Buhari Is A Better Alternative To Yar'Adua / Watch Ojo Mmaduekwe Talking Trash On Bbc Hard Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.