Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Africans Wake Up. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africans Wake Up. (243 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) / Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Wake Up. by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
THIS EXACTLY IS THE CASE OF AFRICANS. WE HAVE ALL THAT WE NEED TO GROW BUT WE DON'T KNOW AND WE'RE WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO COME HELP US.
THERE IS A SAYING THAT, "A RIVER WHICH LOSES ITS SOURCE WILL CERTAINLY DRY", THAT'S THE CASE OF AFRICA.
WE ARE LOST COMPLETELY, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO, DECEIVED, BRAINWASHED AND TAUGHT ALL KIND OF FALSE THINGS ABOUT OURSELVES, OUR ANCESTORS AND HISTORY.
UNLESS WE FIND OURSELVES, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THIS CONTINENT... UNLESS WE SELF LEARN OURSELVES WE HAVE NO FUTURE.
IT IS NOW THE DUTY OF SOME OF US WHO HAVE SELF LEARN AND FOUND THE TRUTH TO HELP OTHERS, IT WON'T BE EASY TO CONVINCE THEM THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO BUT WE'VE GOT TO TRY OUR BEST.

(1) (Reply)

Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Malta (gcocaim) / Prophet Badu Kobi Reacts To Failed Donald Trump Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.