Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Local Chemist Here Selling Tramadol And Other Hard Drugs Where Can I Report To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Local Chemist Here Selling Tramadol And Other Hard Drugs Where Can I Report To? (237 Views)

Who Do I Report NEPA To ? (help) / How Do I Report A Bank To CBN And FG / Man Kill Himself After Taking Tramadol And Gin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Chemist Here Selling Tramadol And Other Hard Drugs Where Can I Report To? by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2020
So there is a local chemist here in my neighborhood selling tramadol to young younh boys here, after taking they begin to jerk and misbehave, my close friend in my street here has been hospitalized from over dose of this drug yesterday, so I have decided to report this chemist, I heard this drugs, tramadol, swinol and other similar drugs are banned but they are still selling it to young boys to overdose on and die.

Please what appropriate authority can I report to? I'm thinking of reporting to the police? Please advice
Re: Local Chemist Here Selling Tramadol And Other Hard Drugs Where Can I Report To? by thesicilian: 4:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Report him to the police anonymously.
Re: Local Chemist Here Selling Tramadol And Other Hard Drugs Where Can I Report To? by Jahzrockballer(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Humans are very funny

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Protesters Captured With Huge Cake At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos / #endsars: Save The People- Aisha Buhari To President Buhari, Service Chiefs (vid / #endsars: Police Shoot Artist For Wearing Tattoo, Watch Him Bleed To Death (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.