Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters (51873 Views)

APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / How Tinubu Diverted N22.4bn, $4.4m From Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
oluwaahmed:
And some fools are saying him or osinbajo should govern Nigeria. By the time they are true they would have loved even the funds in your bank account
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by collinsVP: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
You came with an idea (idea without capital = poverty), someone financed the project and today you are wealthy and renowned enough to drag him down.

He stole 10% of the state tax which is criminal but he ensured the 90% remainder is put to good use and that is why Lagos keeps developing everyday. SS and SE governors that don’t steal 10% of the state tax, we don’t see any development cause they steal 90% of the income not even tax.

N/B: I’m from SS but let’s say the truth: Tinubu has helped his people and I wish we had someone like him in SS.

People that share your line of thinking weakens my optimism and make me somewhat cynical

Lagos is once the capital of Nigeria. It once enjoyed federal presence 100%.

God!
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by snowball11(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ....Tinubu
Imagine person way want become president...
Before 2023....Tinubu wings is going to be clipped totally

na like this he be want help oshiomhole open same office for Edo state make them scoop and drill Edo resources

Na im we Edolite give them upper cut...

Lagosian should liberate themselves from zombeism

That Lagos own, no too clear. The Okpolo-eyed imp hold them with better otomokpo! grin
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by wilemer: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
You came with an idea (idea without capital = poverty), someone financed the project and today you are wealthy and renowned enough to drag him down.

He stole 10% of the state tax which is criminal but he ensured the 90% remainder is put to good use and that is why Lagos keeps developing everyday. SS and SE governors that don’t steal 10% of the state tax, we don’t see any development cause they steal 90% of the income not even tax.

N/B: I’m from SS but let’s say the truth: Tinubu has helped his people and I wish we had someone like him in SS.

This is exactly why this country is far from getting better. Our standards are so low. Your entire premise here is that Tinubu and co are better because they are stealing less than SS leaders....wow.

2 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Antoeni:
Can his Bullion Van Save Him From Justice
Yes, he will need a couple of bullion vans to get him out of his case and mine some skulls, Lagosians should protect their heads.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by tollyboy5(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
When you grow up, you’ll most like develop a good manner of approach. Till then, you’re ignored. Cheers
Shut your mouth is more like keep quiet. Nairsland is a toxic website with toxic people.
No rudeness intended.
Im sorry sir
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:
I suspect Ambode to be behind this calculated move. What makes Tinubu thinks that disgraced Ambode will let go after seeing what happened in Edo State? Like I said, he needs me now more than ever.

If he’s smart enough, then I expect him to play a particular card, I can help him out though
Ambode working behind the scenes.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
collinsVP:

People that share your line of thinking weakens my optimism and make me somewhat conical.

Lagos is once the capital of Nigeria. It once enjoyed federal presence 100%.

God!
Is the state retrogressing? Is the rate of development in the state declining? Now if same question is asked about most states in SE and SS, will the answer be same?
Call your leaders to order before being vehemently nosy about others.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by abiola708(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buy your original designer wears at FB-Abiomart store or IG-abiuni_wears.
Patronize us and lets make the world a better place.

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
tollyboy5:

Shut your mouth is more like keep quiet. Nairsland is a toxic website with toxic people.
No rudeness intended.
Im sorry sir
No hard feelings. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Miyachi:

Read properly. He never stated that he needed capital. Tinubu realized the potential of the company and decided that he must have a share in it.
Overall, that the company charges 10% on IGR collected is not the problem. What is morally questionable is that he [Tinubu] used his position to enrich himself and his cronies and from what is stated it seems that the company became a front for him to carry out alledged corrupt practices.

I see this blowing up. All it takes is for some forensic auditing on their books and accounts. When you follow the paper trail, you'll be more surprised.
Forensic accounting will catch him. All the payment made to his fronts account will be traced back to him and the companies he owns accoutns.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by selemempe: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:

Lagos is richer than Ghana...go to Ghana and come to Lagos then correct yourself. Lagos is the least liveable city in the world and Ebonyi state has performed better than Lagos in the last 5 years

3 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Akolawole(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
selemempe:
Lagos is richer than Ghana...go to Ghana and come to Lagos then correct yourself. Lagos is the least liveable city in the world and Ebonyi state has performed better than Lagos in the last 5 years

What is in Ghana that make it closer to Lagos?
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
wilemer:

This is exactly why this country is far from getting better. Our standards are so low. Your entire premise here is that Tinubu and co are better because they are stealing less than SS leaders....wow.
why does the standard of criticism change when Lagos is the pith of a corruption attack in comparison to states in SS and SE?
If we all want an improved standard, let it begin from our hometown.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Emekaonline: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
spy24:
This man should forget anything that has to do with election come 2023

Federal politics is not a one man show . Since the man ventured into Federal politics he has not remain the same

Even the Lagos wey e take dey brag if care is not taken would be taken away from him

If them never get your time for this country you will look invincible until you match line

Just keep satiating yourself. You will all continue to lament until His Kingdom come. I long to see many Biafra to go back to their land and leave the SW without further delay
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by selemempe: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akolawole:

What is in Ghana that make it closer to Lagos?

24/7 power supply
Below is university of Ghana...one of many stated owned universities in Ghana. Plus Ghana has to maintain police, military, immigration, customs etc plus foreign embassies that Lagos doesn't have to maintain.
Tell us what Lagos has achieved

2 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:

Considering the amount of tax that lagosians pay for directly and indirectly, whether from salary or from doing business in Lagos: with such taxes lagosians should not be paying for water and drilling bore holes by themselves, repairing and constructing roads by themselves, paying hard earned money to afford expensive healthcare , and spend money through their nose to pay for affordable education because public schools stopped functioning after miliitary era.

So with all the taxes paid, tell me what he has done to better the lives of lagosians that they are not still paying for after being taxed?

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by hush15: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:

Then I advise you to leave SS and come and live in Lagos. Just maybe his help might extend to you. Don't think from a distance...

Tinubu has only helped his family and business interest, not lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
hush15:

Then I advise you to leave SS and come and live in Lagos. Just maybe his help might extend to you. Don't think from a distance...

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
selemempe:
First of all, the population of Lagos is approximately half of Ghana’s population. More so, I’ve lived in Ghana for 5 years and I can tell you that the average Ghanaian can be easily managed compared to a Nigerian. So how can you compare the development of a state with half the population of a country who are difficult to govern, to an entire country??
Also, with the exception of Accra (which you can’t even compare with Abuja), Lagos has better structures and aesthetics than the rest of Ghana.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
At the right time EFCC will be unleashed on the rotten teeth criminal
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by selemempe: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
First of all, the population of Lagos is approximately half of Ghana’s population. More so, I’ve lived in Ghana for 5 years and I can tell you that the average Ghanaian can be easily managed compared to a Nigerian. So how can you compare the development of a state with half the population of a country who are difficult to govern, to an entire country??
Also, with the exception of Accra (which you can’t even compare with Abuja), Lagos has better structures and aesthetics than the rest of Ghana.
just see your argument. We know that Lagos has more money and less population than Ghana and less responsibilities.
Yet Ghana has been able to use their less money to provide more infrastructure to a larger population spread across a larger geography.
Can't you now see that Lagos is grossly under performing
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Mcreloaded(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:

Holy ghost fire, I say back to sender South South no want
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
hush15:

I have a lot of Yoruba friends and colleagues and from their comments, I can infer that his actions are not bridled to family members alone, hence my comment. I’ll give credence to your claim if proven though.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by EBEk101(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:

don't forget in ah hurri dat Lagos was ah formal capital
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Duru009(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is the beginning and end of END of Tinubu...

#the north has a master plan

Watch out

This is just Part 1
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by kingbee90: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
BitterTruth247:
Tinubu is targeted because of his 2023 ambition. This whistleblower never thought of crying foul until now. Permit me to say he was supposedly invited to asorock to be used as a tool to demistfy tinubu's empire...

The cabals are behind this. Forget the face you see..we know it's all because of 2023..

You are absolutely right. He was warned against dining with the devil prior to 2015 elections but he was blinded by greed for wealth he already had and the quest for MORE POWER.
I don't see Tinubu escaping this because this cabal's modus operandi is like the books(48LAWS OF POWER & THE ART OF WAR). Crush your enemies completely so they don't regain the strength to fight you another day.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by hush15: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
I have a lot of Yoruba friends and colleagues and from their comments, I can infer that his actions are not bridled to family members alone, hence my comment. I’ll give credence to your claim if proven though.

Anyone that is not family member is a proxy and a pawn, knight or bishop in his game of chess.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

Considering the amount of tax that lagosians pay for directly and indirectly, whether from salary or from doing business in Lagos: with such taxes lagosians should not be paying for water and drilling bore holes by themselves, repairing and constructing roads by themselves, paying hard earned money to afford expensive healthcare , and spend money through their nose to pay for affordable education because public schools stopped functioning after miliitary era.

So with all the taxes paid, tell me what he has done to better the lives of lagosians that they are not still paying for after being taxed?
First of all, I’m not of the opinion that Lagos is flawless; I’m only drawing comparison with other states. To your point, yes Lagos is heavily taxed and so is port harcourt. So why are port harcourt residents, despite struggling, not calling out their governor?
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
sureheaven:
You won't leave this man alone.

PDP was in power for 16 unfruitful years, he wasn't prosecuted. Is it that the apc he supported and brought to power will prosecute him?

Nobody is above the law but in the case of tinubu, he is above the law.
He will be in kirikiri and you lot will still say he went there for an extensive 20 year tour of the facility.
You guys can't accept the glaring reality.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by aviara: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:

This is one of the most irresponsible statement I have heard in recent times. You need to see a doctor

3 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by airoport: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
the reason is simple. The vast majority of Nigerians are poor so since the corrupt guys are in firm control of wealth, they can easily hold sway but hey! Nigerians are becoming wiser by the day.
And because of the crumbs they drop for their minions, it's hard to speak truth to authority. Have you noticed how they "hail" these people? They don't even recognize them as looters of our commonwealth. That's the tragedy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.