Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters (51929 Views)

APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / How Tinubu Diverted N22.4bn, $4.4m From Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Mindofhisown: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guy nor be only this country oh. It's worldwide phenomenon. That is what is refer to as instruments of the state. When it is unleash after you it takes the grace of God to survive it. In fact the government is the highest institution after God.

This man should forget anything that has to do with election come 2023

Federal politics is not a one man show . Since the man ventured into Federal politics he has not remain the same

Even the Lagos wey e take dey brag if care is not taken would be taken away from him

If them never get your time for this country you will look invincible until you match line[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
aviara:

This is one of the most irresponsible statement I have heard in recent times. You need to see a doctor
shocked
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
First of all, I’m not of the opinion that Lagos is flawless; I’m only drawing comparison with other states. To your point, yes Lagos is heavily taxed and so is port harcourt. So why are port harcourt residents, despite struggling, not calling out their governor?

Nairaland does not represent all residents of lagos or Ph..if this is where some people have chosen to do their calling out , good for them..
If others choose other ways of calling out still good for them.

We cant generalize based on only some ppl posted on NL
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by airoport: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Miyachi:

,.i..,.....................it seems that the company became a front for him to carry out alledged corrupt practices.

I see this blowing up. All it takes is for some forensic auditing on their books and accounts. When you follow the paper trail, you'll be more surprised.
The company collects all the taxes, declares what it wants to declare! That's the crux of matter. As you said only a forensic audit will reveal all.

2 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

Nairaland does not represent all residents of lagos or Ph..if this is where some people have chosen to do their calling out , good for them..
If others choose other ways of calling out still good for them.

We cant generalize based on only some ppl posted on NL
And I’m reiterating that I’m a Port harcourt Indigene and no one is calling out Wike. Instead, we channel the energy to a place 180km away.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
aviara:

This is one of the most irresponsible statement I have heard in recent times. You need to see a doctor
When you’ve worked on your manner of approach, you can quote me. Till then, you’re ignored. Cheers
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by airoport: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
Is the state retrogressing? Is the rate of development in the state declining? Now if same question is asked about most states in SE and SS, will the answer be same?
Call your leaders to order before being vehemently nosy about others.
He may even be paying higher taxes than you, hence his concern.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Holy ghost fire, I say back to sender South South no want
Alright then. We’ll stick to the inept government officials we have.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
airoport:

He may even be paying higher taxes than you, hence his concern.
And I may be taxed more than him. We never can tell.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by nengibo: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
I’m from Rivers state and I can tell you that Wike has done nothing except road construction. Governance is not just about road construction. So the question remains: what has Wike done with the billions Rivers state generates or is allocated to them?
What brought Wike into the discussion about Tinubu's light fingers

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by cana882(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
nengibo:

What brought Wike into the discussion about Tinubu's light fingers
Read my first comment to find out.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Fcwilly: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
na God save Edo state, even the Oba house for pay land use charges, but thank God
EDO NO COME BE LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by nairanaira12: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Don't judge others by your poor rotten life you are the bigger slave used and dumped inconsequential 5% Those who can't sleep a day without mentioning tinubu or SW vagabonds

Lolz. you are as dumb as I suspected? grin

Anyone who doesn't lick tinubu's ass is automatically an igbo?

Boy, you are daft.

At least you didn't deny that you are a slave tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fcwilly:
na God save Edo state, even the Oba house for pay land use charges, but thank God
EDO NO COME BE LAGOS
grin
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Deloo: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
No wonder nothing is happening is osun state. No impacts of government.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by nengibo: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
Read my first comment to find out.
Notwithstanding, but even if we should digress Wike and Tinubu didn't govern the same state and they weren't governors in the same period, a direct comparison isn't out of place
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Some people, in collaboration with some lightweight Yoruba politicians, are bent on destroying Tinubu before 2023.

We know that the permutations is to make South West free for them to penetrate.

We also know that they want a South West without an acceptable leader. They want a South West where "free transfer" will happen.

Even the Bible says that "strike the Shepperd (Tinubu) and the sheep (Yoruba nation) will scatter" Yoruba politicians are being influenced and deceived.

We're watching. But I will never join in their antics.

I want to recommend to all Yoruba politicians the Article written by Shobowale, a Vanguard Newspapers columnist in 1998 when Gen Abacha got Gen Diya arrested for coup plot. It was titled : The Curses of Oduduwa.

I was highly disappointed when I saw Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in Akure wearing the cap "Ondo No Be Lagos" Meaning what? What brought about that? It's desperation.

When you gang up with outsiders against your own, you will definitely see the curses Oduduwa pronounced centuries ago even to generations. We need to be careful while pursuing positions.

Good luck to Ondo electorates on Saturday. It's Election and not War.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ....Tinubu
Imagine person way want become president...
Before 2023....Tinubu wings is going to be clipped totally

na like this he be want help oshiomhole open same office for Edo state make them scoop and drill Edo resources

Na im we Edolite give them upper cut...

Lagosian should liberate themselves from zombeism
0shimohole own dey easy at least the Edo wanted to hear the truth. Lagosians don't want that.
Speak the local language they are ok with you.
Nigeria is a mess.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
You came with an idea (idea without capital = poverty), someone financed the project and today you are wealthy and renowned enough to drag him down.

He stole 10% of the state tax which is criminal but he ensured the 90% remainder is put to good use and that is why Lagos keeps developing everyday. SS and SE governors that don’t steal 10% of the state tax, we don’t see any development cause they steal 90% of the income not even tax.

N/B: I’m from SS but let’s say the truth: Tinubu has helped his people and I wish we had someone like him in SS.
See this one. Lmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by CSTRR: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
BitterTruth247:
Tinubu is targeted because of his 2023 ambition. This whistleblower never thought of crying foul until now. Permit me to say he was supposedly invited to asorock to be used as a tool to demistfy tinubu's empire...

The cabals are behind this. Forget the face you see..we know it's all because of 2023..
What you should be more concerned about is if the report is true.

That is what should concern you as a common man.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Yes, when a people keeps celebrating mediocrity over merit, rub my back and I rub yours that is what you get, meanwhile I must commend you for your valuable contributions on this forum wink
Where is nwaamaikpe
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by spy24(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Emekaonline:

Just keep satiating yourself. You will all continue to lament until His Kingdom come. I long to see many Biafra to go back to their land and leave the SW without further delay

I don't have your time
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tinubu will never be president cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by airoport: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
cana882:
And I may be taxed more than him. We never can tell.
So, you get my drift. The pain of every tax payer in Nigeria is the looting, reckless use of resources.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
The foolish poor slaves will be defending here, they all are now claiming Lagos till we turn them to house boys.

Cc: simplyleo
Simplyseyi
Bighead9
Biggesthead6
Seunsmg
Festacman

Okpe!
Ekpa!!!

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tinubu

Tinubu

Tinubu

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tinubu WILL FAINT

Tinubu WILL CRY
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by deboysben(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Our prayer is working, his juju is fading. Lagos shall be free grin

Every juju has an expiry date.

the slogan should be #teamfreelagos#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by deboysben(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
ASKQUESTIONS:
I suspect Ambode to be behind this calculated move. What makes Tinubu thinks that disgraced Ambode will let go after seeing what happened in Edo State? Like I said, he needs me now more than ever.

If he’s smart enough, then I expect him to play a particular card, I can help him out though
i swear this is time for him to defect to pdp and see how it will rise the moral of all lagosians.

His defection will send fears into the nerves of tinubu and his minions.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Eriokanmi: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
deboysben:
the slogan should be #teamfreelagos#
grin say it loud!
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by deboysben(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
snowball11:

That Lagos own, no too clear. The Okpolo-eyed imp hold them with better otomokpo! grin
since kwara did it lagosians can equally do it.
FREELAGOS
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Atk1nson(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
BitterTruth247:
Tinubu is targeted because of his 2023 ambition. This whistleblower never thought of crying foul until now. Permit me to say he was supposedly invited to asorock to be used as a tool to demistfy tinubu's empire...

The cabals are behind this. Forget the face you see..we know it's all because of 2023..

Apara's allegation has been on twitter since 2018 and a lot of the other allegations are open secret.

However, as you said, 2023 is in sight and it's time to clip Tinubu's wings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.