Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries (34017 Views)

ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Undergraduates Allege Extortion By Lecturers On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Favemmzar200(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
REALretep:
Omo...no more school this year oo undecided

Click Like if you are for ASUU
Click Share if you are for FG
Your likes and shares don balance cheesycheesy
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Harmlesspill(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Schooling in Nigeria is like choosing a techno or infinix product ahead of Samsung and iPhone
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by 9jatriot(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
How is that the business of an employee who the employer decides to add or not to add to a system?
Nuttella:
Why is it that not all agencies are registered to IPPIS? Agencies like firs etc

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Miracle2020: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
blowjohn:
Non university staff are not on multiple sources of income?
Even some of u talking u have only one means of making money abi?
Buhari has one means of making money abi?
Live and let live
you can have million ways of getting money but not from the same government.
I can't imagine someone supporting a Nigerian being paid by more than three 3 different universities own by the same government while some graduates are looking for one job since the year 2000.
Tomorrow people like you will be crying " there is no job"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by MAGG0T(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Misterone:
you are a very stupid kid for saying yoúr country is a shithole. most likely you live inside shit. suffer don finish you. Nama.

Senseless lad , I don't have time to banter with kids, go look for ur mates to exchange lines with, bye cheesy
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by SDEC: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
I think ASUU should be dissolved and monopoly should be given to Congress of Universities Academics (CONUA). When the FG was contemplating reopening universities ASUU said it was suicidal and they will not return to work, CONUA members on the other hand urged FG to reopen and that they were ready to get back to work with all safety protocols put in place. CONUA members have been receiving salaries through IPPIS all these months without complaints but IPPIS is a huge problem for ASUU members. Everything seems to be an issue with this criminal union called ASUU. #EndAsuuStrike or #ScrapASUU

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Petersamuel8(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Non university staff are not on multiple sources of income?
Even u talking u have only one means of making money abi?
Buhari has one means of making money abi?
Live and let live
Nothing wrong in having multiple sources of income, Nigeria is a country with high level of unemployment, I see no reason why a lecturer will be collecting 2-3 different salaries why many graduates are wallowing in abject poverty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by kingsmaila(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
ASUU should accept the new intergrated Personnel payrol Syestem it dose not have any skeleton in its closest
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by femifezzy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
omo yawa don burst oo
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by kingsmaila(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by leosahm(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tookool:
Schooling in Nigeria is a serious waste of time ...

u are a nonentity........a fool for ever...
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by bbfanboy01: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
frankmoney:
Lol this man stubborn ehn
EXPECIALLY NOW THAT HE HAS GOT HIS 2ND TERM HE DOESNT CARE SINCE HE ISNT COMING BACK AGAIN
ASUU STRIKE CANT MOVE HIM. D SOONER ASUU KWS DIS D BETA 4 DEM
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by kareemkamil(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buhari, dont take any sheet meh
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by NiajaXionist: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
This government doesn't value education at all. Soon they will spoil the University system in order to pave way for the fortification of private universities owned by them and their friends. Those of us old enough can vividly remember those days when we don't have anything called private primary or secondary school. We only have public schools equipped with world class teaching facilities and staff. Gradually they start to open private schools and they divert government facilities to those schools in similar manner doctors did to our hospitals when they begin to open private clinics. I'm 100% sure they are planning to repeat the same thing to the only/remaining functional educational system in the country. The stupid ones going against ASUU should continue, your kids are those to suffer. My advice to the current students in the universities is, they should rally behind ASUU to force the government bring an end to the strike. Double check and see the reason ASUU are on strike. You people are been brainwashed to believe that they are only after IPPIS or salary. It's unfortunate the country is in the hands of smart and dubious people that can frame anybody that goes against them. I have made serious mistake for supporting this APC government. I regretted it and I'm sorry to all those that i offended those days i was a blind follower of APC.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Tookool(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
leosahm:

u are a nonentity........a fool for ever...
Leo how far? Wetin I do you undecided
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Lastmankc(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thank God say I done graduate since.My children we school outside the country
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by edoairways: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Why is ASUU proving difficult to break? this whole strike saga is just because of their selfish interest, they are only interested in collecting multiple salaries, kudos to federal government
That is not true
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Emmmy360(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nothing pain me pass say I no graduate this year

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by kuuljay(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nuttella:
How will it open more employment opportunities?
a lot of them are lecturing in multiple institutions
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Jman06(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Those lecturers who have registered on IPPIS should continue to receive salaries only on the ground that they resume lectures!

If they refuse to resume, then government should stop paying salaries to all the lecturers and allow them to strike. When government is ready to put a final stop to all the ASUU rubbish, they either sack all of them and employ new hands or outsource lecturing jobs to private firms who'll better manage the lecturers.

We students no longer care!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by flyingpig: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Coronabirus:
I know Universities that recruited more than 500 personnel to cover ghost workers they've been receiving their salary. Some surreptitiously looked for ppl & sell them the offers at cheap cost all to cover what FG allegedly uncovered.
The tactic now is, they want to prolong the strike so that all newly recruited staffs employed to replace the ghost workers can meet the minimum of 6 months bank account statement required to be enrolled in IPPIS to avoid embarrassment.
I wish our journalists are so patriotic & well trained to do some Investigative Journalism about this evil selfish acts happening in Universities.
Only God can save this nation because this strike is only targeting the replaced ghost workers at the detriment of students education.
This is embarrassing. Do you see this strike coming to an end soon?
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by kuuljay(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Weedee:

The first person to make sense with this comment on this topic.
firs generate enough money for govt and pays its staff from the revenue thereby releaving the govt of of expenses,can the higher institutions generate enough to be autonomous,pay its own staff and stills remit revenue generated to govt? If you refuse to join ippis then be ready to pay yourself salary infact shishi you will not get from govt,rather they will be expecting a cut from you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Emmmy360(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
shekoduza:
battle ground has been drawn between Government and ASUU.
Innocent student will suffer for it so painful

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by 2odd(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tranquility4u:
The government shouldn't underpay the ASSU lecturers who have already registered for IPPIS, so as to motivate and ginger the others not registered yet to do the same by registering.
and under paying them is what the govt is doing
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by IamDavid(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
The only thing we know ASUU for is "strike". Just like SUG, ASUU is one of the problems of Nigerian Universities. #endasuu

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Ken91(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
buhari has done well for this one do same to nnpc
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Positiveme2020: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Coronabirus:
I know Universities that recruited more than 500 personnel to cover ghost workers they've been receiving their salary. Some surreptitiously looked for ppl & sell them the offers at cheap cost all to cover what FG allegedly uncovered.
The tactic now is, they want to prolong the strike so that all newly recruited staffs employed to replace the ghost workers can meet the minimum of 6 months bank account statement required to be enrolled in IPPIS to avoid embarrassment.
I wish our journalists are so patriotic & well trained to do some Investigative Journalism about this evil selfish acts happening in Universities.
Only God can save this nation because this strike is only targeting the replaced ghost workers at the detriment of students education.

You are very right, this is there game to cover up .
Please name the university let's know them.
This also happened in Desopadec in Delta Sate, year 2010.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by samuelpeters(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
NiajaXionist:
This government doesn't value education at all. Soon they will spoil the University system in order to pave way for the fortification of private universities owned by them and their friends. Those of us old enough can vividly remember those days when we don't have anything called private primary or secondary school. We only have public schools equipped with world class teaching facilities and staff. Gradually they start to open private schools and they divert government facilities to those schools in similar manner doctors did to our hospitals when they begin to open private clinics. I'm 100% sure they are planning to repeat the same thing to the only/remaining functional educational system in the country. The stupid ones going against ASUU should continue, your kids are those to suffer. My advice to the current students in the universities is, they should rally behind ASUU to force the government bring an end to the strike. Double check and see the reason ASUU are on strike. You people are been brainwashed to believe that they are only after IPPIS or salary. It's unfortunate the country is in the hands of smart and dubious people that can frame anybody that goes against them. I have made serious mistake for supporting this APC government. I regretted it and I'm sorry to all those that i offended those days i was a blind follower of APC.
Every sane nigerian knows both FG and ASUU are not sincere. No matter how we want to sugar coat it, education is expensive!
If we want a standard university education then fees will go up simple.
Now tell me, what is/are the MAIN reason(s) why you feel ASUU shouldn't join IPPIS.
Also, what do you think is the solution
Lastly, ASUU call themselves union of intellectuals, is it that they cannot brainstorm and look for other means to hold FG by the ball other than Strike?
Once i see ASUU in the news, its either they are starting or Calling off strike.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm adversely affected by this ASUU strike but I support PMB on this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by damosade(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
I agree with Buhari on this.. Nonsense have to stop in the country .
What is their hidden motives?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Romola Adeola, 26-Year-Old Phd Holder: "I Had No Time For Social Activities" / FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.