Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" (3086 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / Politicians Have Killed The Nation With Their Silly Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Oga am not here for you to lecture me, if you like go and called British and the American, that's your headache I simply said if by any means Nigeria breaks up and one of the so called ethics group try to stop us using our God given access to the sea, then they are looking for trouble and I didn't say we are going to kill anybody, I said we will chase them, like how you chase stubborn goat ,Shu, Shu, Shu, Shu.....

I pray you achieve Brafra and try this rubbish you have in mind, body go tell you
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by splendour7(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
an SS man has been president...let your sharp mouths give you one..
and What Are His Acheivements In The So Called Ss?? Go To Otueke His Home Town And See The Definition Of Failure! Who President Epp?
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
splendour7:
and What Are His Acheivements In The So Called Ss?? Go To Otueke His Home Town And See The Definition Of Failure! Who President Epp?
ask your governors...
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Always making empty noise. We've seen your type so many times.

When the reggae starts you and your like will begin to call UN, run to Germany, call Trump, be screaming for help from Israel.

We have seen what you guys are capable of over and over again. Only noise making.
loool the raggae has not started and kanu ran away already...
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Ngorbungor(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Always making empty noise. We've seen your type so many times.

When the reggae starts you and your like will begin to call UN, run to Germany, call Trump, be screaming for help from Israel.

We have seen what you guys are capable of over and over again. Only noise making.

Stop been naive, that is just the simple truth, am not in support of Nigeria breaking up, but I support restructuring, but if Nigeria breaks up one way or the other and one useless ethnic group say we can't use the River Niger to access the Atlantic Ocean then we don't have any other options than to do the needful
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by PeaceNexus(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
All these people using "South South" to express their hate for Igbos, all I can say is "sorry there is nothing your entire race present past and future can do about the Igbo success.

We quite understand how you feel......it's pitiful coming from a place where even the indigenes don't appreciate their own existence,...they don't have hopes of being great, they don't celebrate their little breakthroughs... instead they focus on trying to run other people down.

You will keep on having high blood pressure ontop nothing.

I am an Igbo man. An average Igbo man doesn't believe that any other human being is better than him.....

Every Igbo man is a king in the waiting.

You could as well start appreciating the little your tribe is able to achieve and leave Igbos alone.

We are self driven people, we are Igbos......this is not pride, it's one of the ways we use to conquer our obstacles.....

Quit hating Igbos so that you don't die Young
Abasman008:
I hate the fact that someone will just use every opportunity to make sure they look for a way to show that you are useless and they are more useful than you are.
Somone from SE made a post that they don't need the SS, instead of stopping there after he made his point clear, he still went ahead to pour deterogatory statements on SS and why SE does not need SE who is useless. He went as far as threatening that should the SS not give way to sea that they'll take it by force.
Next is when someone posted about the SS not being part of Biafra, people from the SE attacked the person with words of how the SS is useless and polluted, with multiple ethnic confused people. Just because people want to be alone?
Why all these words? In between people that will be neighbors one day? Must the SE always make mockery of everyone?
That not withstanding, I can say that Oduduwa might be born , Niger Delta Republic born and SE is still part if Nigeria. People who are serious and Knows what they want go undercover and do what they want without announcing it.. no prisoners tries to escape by alerting the prison guards.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Ngorbungor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
obehi247:

I pray you achieve Brafra and try this rubbish you have in mind, body go tell you

I beg, Who dey talk?
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by splendour7(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
ask your governors...
you Are The One Bragging That Igbos Will Never Produce A Preside,you Even Bragged That You Had Produced One,so I Ask, You Wey Don Produce How Has That Change Your Life And Region?
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Ngorbungor(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
splendour7:
you Are The One Bragging That Igbos Will Never Produce A Preside,you Even Bragged That You Had Produced One,so I Ask, You Wey Don Produce How Has That Change Your Life And Region?

I beg leave those good for nothing group of companies. They have produced with our solid support, the President that is not man enough to turn things around for his people. Ball-less president, who him help
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
SaintBishop:
Why should they delete this thread? the op is 110% right joor.

Get lost! I have never seen afonja write nonsense about your master up North. Face your Oduduwa future and leave us alone. Igbo this Igbo dat, everyday. Iranu.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
How many times will I have to see threads targeted at Ndigbo on this forum. This one is like the 22nd today alone.
Well nobody throws stones on a tree with no fruit.
FYI, for you to be an Igbo man (Igbo bụ Igbo) you have to be like this

This is worth a repost. Thank you!
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by EMMY76: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
I hate the fact that someone will just use every opportunity to make sure they look for a way to show that you are useless and they are more useful than you are.
Somone from SE made a post that they don't need the SS, instead of stopping there after he made his point clear, he still went ahead to pour deterogatory statements on SS and why SE does not need SE who is useless. He went as far as threatening that should the SS not give way to sea that they'll take it by force.
Next is when someone posted about the SS not being part of Biafra, people from the SE attacked the person with words of how the SS is useless and polluted, with multiple ethnic confused people. Just because people want to be alone?
Why all these words? In between people that will be neighbors one day? Must the SE always make mockery of everyone?
That not withstanding, I can say that Oduduwa might be born , Niger Delta Republic born and SE is still part if Nigeria. People who are serious and Knows what they want go undercover and do what they want without announcing it.. no prisoners tries to escape by alerting the prison guards.

The constant chest beating and ego might actually be the secret why they are excelling and progressing in everything they are into u may never know. grin
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by EMMY76: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
come and have sea route na...

Come and block air rout na mumu u think everything is all about access to the high seas and crude oil? angry
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
an SS man has been president...let your sharp mouths give you one..

Ndigbo were and still is the biggest supporter of GEJ your brother... We shower him an inestimable love..
But since when Ndigbo decided to run for the president, the SS(excluding Igbos in SS) people distance themselves from Ndigbo, and to me that's an eye opener to the fact that from the word GO the average non-Igbo SS person hates anything Igbo.

In fact this is what made me make up my mind that Biafra should be entirely an Igbo nation, no more no less... .

But then again, I know you are not a SS person.. PEACE!
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
EMMY76:

Come and block air rout na mumu u think everything is all about access to the high seas and crude oil? angry
we have sovereignty to our airspace.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Bkayyy: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
we have sovereignty to our airspace.
So you are saying that you people will lay siege on Ndigbo.
Hmmm, talk is free sha. Do you think it will be Ipob protesters that have emotions that will rule Ndigbo after she regains sovereignty
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Christistruth00: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:

In 1967 the British explained patiently but unsuccessfully to Ojukwu that War was not an option for him because almost 70% of the Land,all the Ports and almost all of the valuable mineral resources belonged to the Eastern Minorities and most of them didn't support Biafra but Ojukwu refused to listen just as he had refused to listen to his Father who died of a heart attack afterwards and Azikiwe his father's friend.

Read "The Brothers War" by John St. Jorres.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State / Gov Uzodinma “regretful” Inviting Military To Imo / Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.