Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" (3085 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly / Politicians Have Killed The Nation With Their Silly Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
SlayerForever:

Amadioha scatter your head there. Fanners.
I mean the biafra headed by nnamdi kanu nigga. That's online Republic of Biafra... No sane mane would believe in a coward looking for cheap route to monarchy. His home UK... His throne facebook.

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
an SS man has been president...let your sharp mouths give you one..

Inferior mo'fucker. Wetin president do for you? Clown.

3 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SlayerForever: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
I didn't see that one coming

Leave all these haters.

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by loveth360(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Every fool want to insult the great Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Madmohamed419(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
come and have sea route na...
we will use military for u. We will give u Israel tritment to Palestinian

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
same way switzSwitze does?
Lol I laugh..it's not by force and can't be by force..
Denny us access to sea is a direct invite for war ...trust me we would respond with full force and annex 10km in each side of that river to the sea

Just respect your selfs and let us sail our ships to our ports

3 Likes

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by TechyMm0: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Denny us access to sea is a direct invite for war ...trust me we would respond with full force and annex 10km in each side of that river to the sea

You can't order anything to fight war if South South blocks it water chanels and airspace... So you truly deeply need them if you have ever seen a Nigerian map

South South has more military installations and equipment especially navy and Airforce than SouthEast
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

You can't order anything to fight war if South South blocks it water chanels and airspace... So you truly deeply need them if you have ever seen a Nigerian map

South South has more military installations and equipment especially navy and Airforce than SouthEast
No need to talk too much when that time comes na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Igbochief001 post=94743292]
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

the war is always with mouth..lol mouth warriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
we will use military to for u. We will give u Israel tritment to Palestinian
see mumu...use it against buhari first... It'll help open the way gof you to face us.... Mouth warriors
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Mods should delete this thread. This is bigotry
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Madmohamed419(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
see mumu...use it against buhari first... It'll help open the way gof you to face us.... Mouth warriors
just try nonsense and see
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
I hate the fact that someone will just use every opportunity to make sure they look for a way to show that you are useless and they are more useful than you are.
Somone from SE made a post that they don't need the SS, instead of stopping there after he made his point clear, he still went ahead to pour deterogatory statements on SS and why SE does not need SE who is useless. He went as far as threatening that should the SS not give way to sea that they'll take it by force.
Next is when someone posted about the SS not being part of Biafra, people from the SE attacked the person with words of how the SS is useless and polluted, with multiple ethnic confused people. Just because people want to be alone?
Why all these words? In between people that will be neighbors one day? Must the SE always make mockery of everyone?
That not withstanding, I can say that Oduduwa might be born , Niger Delta Republic born and SE is still part if Nigeria. People who are serious and Knows what they want go undercover and do what they want without announcing it.. no prisoners tries to escape by alerting the prison guards.

Bia, You are beginning to sound irritating
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by omenka(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

The moniker you are condemning is a yoruba man.
You are being manipulated exactly as he wants.

Try and research monikers a bit by reading their previous posts for at least 6 months before making up your mind. There are people here that are paid by politicians to ferment discord and manipulate those that are too lazy to research anything
You guys will NEVER take responsibility for your own deeds. I suppose all those still doing the same even on this very thread are YORUBAS.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Bia, You are beginning to sound irritating
and annoying..
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
and annoying..
Gbam...
You are beginning to sound irritating and annoying..
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Gbam...

You are beginning to sound irritating and annoying..
make life uneasy for those who make life uneasy for you..

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
make life
uneasy for those who make life uneasy for you..

There is no way you guys makes life uneasy for us but it is you guys that keeps complaining.....because you are still in our shadow.

be respectful and loyal young boy. Don't fight what you can finish.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by SaintBishop: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Mods should delete this thread. This is bigotry
Why should they delete this thread? the op is 110% right joor.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Abasman008(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

There is no way you guys makes life uneasy for us but it is you guys that keeps complaining.....because you are still in our shadow.

be respectful and loyal young boy. Don't fight what you can finish.
see the issue? You guys are quick to make it like ok like everyone hates you... I said who ever makes life uneasy to you... anyone at all.
So judging from your reply what you mean is even if you made life uneasy for us we can't do anything? Lol....I swear it's funny for somone that hasn't even started a journey to be talking about what will happen during the journey...
If your new country will think of starting it's neighbors (propably for life) because the later says it'll not just give express route through it's territory to sea is it wrong?... Let's leave this shit hole first and then see how we talk the sea thing through...
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
see the issue? You guys are quick to make it like ok like everyone hates you... I said who ever makes life uneasy to you... anyone at all.
So judging from your reply what you mean is even if you made life uneasy for us we can't do anything? Lol....I swear it's funny for somone that hasn't even started a journey to be talking about what will happen during the journey...
If your new country will think of starting it's neighbors (propably for life) because the later says it'll not just give express route through it's territory to sea is it wrong?... Let's leave this shit hole first and then see how we talk the sea thing through...

You whole statement here was all about hate. I was thinking you sane until you begin to behave like others recently sounding irritating and overtly annoying...

I wonder why your whole fight is directed towards Igbos..
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Ngorbungor(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2020
obehi247:
I still laugh when they say onitsha have port...
It is a river port and not a sea port and If any of the Niger Delta states that have the waterway where the vessels come from into the onitsha port decide to stop such vessel, it be the beginning and end of the said onitsha river port....

One thing I also, notice about the south east is that, where they are supposed to use their head, they always use their mouth...

When you say South South or Niger Delta States please you need to mention the States, so that your point will be well understood, but if you are talking about Awka Ibom, or Cross River then you are very wrong, they are our brothers time immemorial, we can never fight them and they will never fight us and there is nothing that can cause fight that we can't settle amongst us, but if you are referring to others trying to block us from access to the sea, then we don't have any options than to chase them into the Atlantic Ocean if need be
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

When you say South South or Niger Delta States please you need to mention the States, so that your point will be well understood, but if you are talking about Awka Ibom, or Cross River then you are very wrong, they are our brothers time immemorial, we can never fight them and they will never fight us and there is nothing that can cause fight that we can't settle amongst us, but if you are referring to others trying to block us from access to the sea, then we don't have any options than to chase them into the Atlantic Ocean if need be

Like I have said, SE always engage their mouth instead of their head

The said brother you have from time immemorial, is the same brother Brafra soldier killed during the war, do your research on that. This is not even the the time to fight for Brafra as an independent state because the memories of the war is still refresh in the mind of the people.

You speak on chasing the other Niger Delta State into the Atlantic ocean, sometimes i wonder if you think you have Monopoly of violence alone. The same ideas ojukwu thought he had and killed innocent Brafrians and lost the war. Go and read the art of war, and understand it.

Defeating the SE in war is the easiest thing ever, remember yourself proclaim Fulani northern Nigeria and even Cameron, they we happily do the work for us for few barrels of oil and access to the sea port. And let's not forget about the country of the multinationals that have their business striving well in the South South.

Let me advice you Brafrians, start to use your head and strategize better. Your supreme leader once said Brafrians have an arsenal filled with weapons including nuclear war head that will defeat the Nigeria army in a day and now he is running from the same Nigeria army...

The best way to achieve Brafrians is for your governors and elite through your representative in the national assembly to raise a motion to that effect.

And remember, Brafra is Igbo land, Asaba that is even close to the East is disassociating themselves from you...

You can not force people to accept your idea, but you can make them see reasons to

1 Like

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Kinematics: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2020
OP your observation is valid and true. Whether you are an indigene of the South South or not, what you have written is the truth.

We have known the ego and arrogance of the Ibo man since the time of the old Eastern region.

Never again shall we be in same region or form another country that's not Nigeria with the Ibos.

They can insult us all they like, it will only make matters worse for them. They'll continue to display their hate and superiority mentality. We are taking note.
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Kinematics: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Look at the bolded and you'll understand the superiority mentality of the ibo man. Besides population what else do you have more than the people you want to chase to the sea? Is it land mass or money? Which region is more important to the international community? is it the SS or the barren landlocked iboland?

The little Adaka Boro did in the civil war is just child's play. You will get worse than you bargained for.

Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Ngorbungor(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2020
obehi247:

Like I have said, SE always engage their mouth instead of their head

The said brother you have from time immemorial is the same brother Brafra soldier killed during the war, do your research on that. This is not even the the time to fight for Brafra as an independent state because the memory of the war is still refresh.

You speak on chasing the other Niger Delta State into the Atlantic, something I would if you think you have Monopoly of violence, the same ideas ojukwu thought he had and killed innocent Brafrians and lost the war. Go and read the art of war, and understand it.

Defeating the SE in war is the easiest thing ever, remember yourself proclaim Fulani norther Nigeria and even Cameron, they we happy do the work for us for few barrels of oil and access to the sea port. And let's not forget about the country of the multinationals that have their business striving well in the South South.

Let me advice you Brafrians, start to use your head and strategize better. Your supreme leader once said Brafrians have an arsenal filled with weapons including nuclear war head that will defeat the Nigeria army in day and now he is running from the same Nigeria army...

The best way to achieve Brafrians is for your governors and elite through your representative in the national assembly to raise a motion to that effect.

An remember, Brafra is Igbo land, Asaba that is even close to the East is disassociating themselves from you...

You can not force people to accept your idea, but you can make them see reasons to

Oga am not here for you to lecture me, if you like go and called British and the American, that's your headache I simply said if by any means Nigeria breaks up and one of the so called ethics group try to stop us using our God given access to the sea, then they are looking for trouble and I didn't say we are going to kill anybody, I said we will chase them, like how you chase stubborn goat ,Shu, Shu, Shu, Shu.....
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Ngorbungor(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Look at the bolded and you'll understand the superiority mentality of the ibo man. Besides population what else do you have more than the people you want to chase to the sea? Is it land mass or money? Which region is more important to the international community than is it the SS or the barren landlocked iboland?

The little Adaka Boro did in the civil war is just child's play. You will get worse than you bargained for.

You talk about Adaka Boro, but how did he end up, I dear you people to stop any cargo coming to east and you will see how stubborn goat is been treated, and by the way who are we even fighting?. i can't even see them
Re: The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego" by Kinematics: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

You talk about Adaka Boro, but how did he end up, I dear you people to stop any cargo coming to east and you will see how stubborn goat is been treated, and by the way who are we even fighting?. i can't even see them

Always making empty noise. We've seen your type so many times.

When the reggae starts you and your like will begin to call UN, run to Germany, call Trump, be screaming for help from Israel.

We have seen what you guys are capable of over and over again. Only noise making.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Reverend Kukah Said When PDP And A Christian Was In Power. / Igbo Man Mazi Onyeka Celebrates Victory With US Team Flaunting Biafran Flag / Kwankwaso Shut Down Kassim Shettima State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.