Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (29225 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / Lagos, Akwa Ibom Rivers To Spend More Than 15 Other States Combined In 2021 / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by AustineJohn908(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kinematics:

No Uyo is heaven while Rivers is earth grin grin grin

How much will that job pay you in Uyo compared to what similar job will pay you in Port Harcourt?
Infact where is the job in Uyo?
Why are your people moving to Rivers on a daily basis to earn a better life?
Why are Rivers people not running to Akwa Ibom?
What's the migration pattern of both states? Which state gets more influx of both Nigerians and foreigners?

Why do people run to Lagos? Is it because Lagos is the best place to live in Nigeria? Use your head for once.

Delta started receiving oil money before Akwa Ibom? My God it's quite obvious I'm replying a kid, so to you Akwa ibom started receiving oil money in 2007? I laugh at your ignorance.

Show us a picture of your tiny enclave of Uyo and show us Rivers and see which is more covered by forest. Even your glorified village of Uyo is just roads with forest around. Show us a bird eye view of th both states let's compare.

Forest dweller!

Even Aba with its bad roads is more developed than Uyo that's just tiny roads and forest all around.
No wahala. but even Aba people will prefer living in Uyo than Aba..
Lol, you are talking about forest why Akwa ibom is attracting more investments than Rivers?
If I ask anyone today to choose between Uyo or Porthacourt...that they will be given same kind of job and same salary structure..he should just choose his preferred destination, I'm sure it will be Akwa ibom.

So you have no excuse oga
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by AustineJohn908(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kinematics:

No Uyo is heaven while Rivers is earth grin grin grin

How much will that job pay you in Uyo compared to what similar job will pay you in Port Harcourt?
Infact where is the job in Uyo?
Why are your people moving to Rivers on a daily basis to earn a better life?
Why are Rivers people not running to Akwa Ibom?
What's the migration pattern of both states? Which state gets more influx of both Nigerians and foreigners?

Why do people run to Lagos? Is it because Lagos is the best place to live in Nigeria? Use your head for once.

Delta started receiving oil money before Akwa Ibom? My God it's quite obvious I'm replying a kid, so to you Akwa ibom started receiving oil money in 2007? I laugh at your ignorance.

Show us a picture of your tiny enclave of Uyo and show us Rivers and see which is more covered by forest. Even your glorified village of Uyo is just roads with forest around. Show us a bird eye view of th both states let's compare.

Forest dweller!

Even Aba with its bad roads is more developed than Uyo that's just tiny roads and forest all around.
Lol, you are talking about forest while Akwa ibom is attracting more investments than Rivers?
If I ask anyone today to choose between Uyo or Porthacourt...that they will be given same kind of job and same salary structure..he should just choose his preferred destination, I'm sure it will be Akwa ibom.
Yes, Uyo is Heaven and Rivers is hell.
People only choose Rivers cause it has more job opportunity than Uyo for now..
Give the same person same job and salary Structure, it will be Uyo Uyo Uyo Uyo uyo uyo Uyo without blinking
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Kinematics: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol, you are talking about forest while Akwa ibom is attracting more investments than Rivers?
Yes, Uyo is Heaven and Rivers is hell.
People only choose Rivers cause it has more job opportunity than Uyo for now..
Give the same person same job and salary Structure, it will be Uyo Uyo Uyo Uyo uyo uyo Uyo without blinking

With the bolded I rest my case. After all how will jobs be in a forest besides farming? Forest dweller grin grin

So where has the investment taken Akwa Ibom state to? With all the acclaimed investment the state still remain the state with the highest unemployment rate in the SS with the worst salary structure in the SS.
No jobs for its people besides keke riding.

A state that cannot take care of its people, allowing them to roam about the nation like almajiris. Spreading illiterate population and poverty across the country.

Spit!

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Tzar(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Only a bastard beautifies the home of others while his ancestral home lay in ruins.
It is more dignifying for chest beating Igbos to go and make a paradise out of the south East, instead of shamelessly falsely claiming they ‘developed every other region of Nigeria better than the South East.
NgwalandAbia:

But even in South West we are far above you, we control all the markets there and most places we have buildings and landed properties, now tell me which part of the country your zone can be boostful of such stride or keep kwayet for life.

I'm sure you are typing this trash from Ekene park as a cleaner.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by IkwereNgwaSon: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tzar:
Only a bastard beautifies the home of others while his ancestral home lay in ruins.
It is more dignifying for chest beating Igbos to go and make a paradise out of the south East, instead of shamelessly falsely claiming they ‘developed every other region of Nigeria better than the South East.

Will you shut up there, he is right..are you more developed than his region.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by OVB123: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Taye4j:
And those fools from the potopoto region and those gworo chewing bastards will tell me the Eastern states, Kano and Kaduna are doing better than Oyo state.

Thunder fire all of you.
May God of thunder continue to fire them. Nonsense set of people.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by OVB123: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
KingOdart:

You want to say your generation that can't drive IGR in their Potopoto dominated states are the one driving IGR in Lagos, KANO, Ogun ?

What about Oyo state that generated 17 billion?
Leave them, let them be making noise. The report is out now, even Enugu that was in top 10 in the last 2 years report, is nowhere to be found. The question I always asked them is: "if u people are the one generating IGR for other states, why not do thesame in your states from the east?"
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by cocolacec(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2021
OVB123:
Leave them, let them be making noise. The report is out now, even Enugu that was in top 10 in the last 2 years report, is nowhere to be found. The question I always asked them is: "if u people are the one generating IGR for other states, why not do thesame in your states from the east?"
Abi oo
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Uchek(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2021
ARE YOU YORUBA?

bash8936:
All south east combined are dragging riches with Ogun state.lol no wonder they all want to die here and are more interested in Yoruba matters more than the bereaved.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by PS712: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=94748435:

grin
Whenever you have new thread to create about Peter Obi, let's know for immediate posts, not good you create thread and comments following are against, Pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 / Crisis Brews In APC Over Ministerial List / Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.