Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (29234 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / Lagos, Akwa Ibom Rivers To Spend More Than 15 Other States Combined In 2021 / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by NGpatriot: 4:08am On Oct 09, 2020
God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu for his ingenuity and foresight.

God Bless the dedicated and selfless workers @ LIRS

God Bless the good and hard working people @ Alpha Beta

God Bless the great state of Lagos and the wonderful taxpaying people and businesses in Lagos

God Bless SW Nigeria.

Good Bless Nigeria

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by NGpatriot: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2020
How three regions account for 71 percent of Nigerian economy

Look at the regions, even without Lagos state, the rest of the SW is still one of the 3 regions responsible for 71% of the Nigerian economy.

....but loo at our SE Ndi developers, they are all the way at the bottom struggling with war ravaged NE.

SE is practically the poorest region in Nigeria[/b]

grin grin

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by NGpatriot: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2020
post=94746192:

And you are ignorant not to know some traders make 500k in a day as profit, I don't know when you guys will receive common sense Anambra and Ebonyi with low IGR as claimed build more infrastructures still ranked low in debts you that claimed big IGR borrow to pay salaries not to talk about projects, it will take some one like you years to built duplex, while a common trade erect multiple storey buildings in a year, visit cities in the east and typical Yoruba cities to see the difference, you guys spent time and energy deceiving yourselves online not forgotten we live in the same country and many of us have toured cities in West, sometimes I beginning to imagine if the southwest you guys spent time to talk about here is different to the one I have visited severally, I wonder if they used you guys brains to buy ingredients for Ewedu soap.

Poor man talking..

Ndo...

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Kirigidi:
So you mean the people presently occupying Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi States which have poor IGR are not Igbos?

Get lost and stop mentioning me. Stop quoting me.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Unrated900(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Despite earning much then whole
Roads in ogun. State is hell

They only pump money in Abeokuta doing useless bridge

Uselsss people
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Kinematics: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Kizxee:

I think u have a problem with people from akwa Ibom, ur body language speaks so much volume... I have been following u for some time now, just let them be

I have a problem with Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee the cheap propagandist.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Kinematics: 5:58am On Oct 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Lagos
Rivers
Ogun
FCT

Of course this is the Igbo effect. Anywhere we dey the economy is bound to perform

The Ibo effect that cannot be effected in the SE

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by tamdun: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Unrated900:
Despite earning much then whole
Roads in ogun. State is hell

They only pump money in Abeokuta doing useless bridge

Uselsss people
Blame fed govt for that, just like oil money, this one too is going to Abuja and not ogun state govt
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Carson110(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Kizxee:

I think u have a problem with people from akwa Ibom, ur body language speaks so much volume... I have been following u for some time now, just let them be
Allow him. Akwa ibom is his problem. All of them from Rivers all they know is to talk trash on nairaland about akwa ibom. I'm watching him its nairaland but don't think your identity can't be dug up. There's one by name Uchasa, a jobless fool.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by tiger28: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2020
hush15:

Did state appear from heaven? No be man create state ni?

Neway, my point is excess taxation and multiple taxation.

Example, let take the toll gates: do you know that for those that use e tags for tolls, they deposit large money into their toll account and after a few passages, they realize that the account is empty. Rather than demand accountability of how their tolls were deducted, cos they have money or completely ignorant, tolls deductions can be done multiple times in one passage! and they won't know but will be complaining bitterly inside and just move on. This has happened to me severally before I decided to take the bull by the horn. So sometimes, government tolls do multiple deductions in a single passage and for those that have plenty money in their toll account won't realize till the get to the toll one day and they told they don't have enough in their account and they will be wondering how come but are too ignorant to probe further. That is one.

Another is this, excessive taxes. How do you explain how a government who collected N800k for licence to construct a mast for telecommunications a year back now demand N3.6m a year after for the same license. Money the telcos are not even paying to lease the space for the mast....

Make I continue! How won't Lagos state be declaring ridiculous earning, earnings with nothing to show for it
OYO State has THOUSANDS of TOLL GATES tooo?
INSTEAD of you guys to find ways to advise your leaders on income generation, you are here trying to EXPLAIN how ANOTHER section is generating income You see, these are STATISTICS and numbers DON'T LIE. This isn't Radio BIAFRA with all their Beer Parlor propaganda....oh I forgot , the bureau of Statistics is lying because "we are igbos and they are jealous of us" abi?? You Negroes BETTER wake up BEFORE the revolution because once it starts and everyone goes their way, Y'all hunger crisis will be WORSE than during the Civil war.....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Mdxi Data Centre In Lagos (Pictures) / Explosions Reported Near APC Rally In Rivers - Channels Tv / Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.