Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? (183 Views)

Is Your Name Written In Heaven Even As At Now? / Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by REDH2: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Is your name written in the book of life?

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Beloved, everyone will stand before the Lord GOD and be judged according to the books which include the book of life (Revelation 20:12). Each man will give account of himself and his works.

You will give account of all that the Lord committed to you, the time He gave you, the body, the responsibilities, the life He gave you, everything shall you give account of including the word you speak.

Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Beloved, are your ways Holy, clean and perfect before the Lord? Is your name written in the book of life? Only those whose garment are white will inherit GOD's Kingdom.

Is your garment white still? Or is it stained with filthiness of sin, of the world and flesh?

It is not the delight of the Lord GOD that you perish, no! By all means, He wants you to commune with Him here and for eternity but it is your choice? What do you choose? Choose wisely. Choose life.

When the books are opened, what will be written concerning you? All you have done both in secret and in open shall be revealed on that day. Please Beloved, repent and flee from all forms of defilement by sin and the world. Anything that defiles will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, none whatsoever.

The Lord GOD is plentious in mercy, but mercy is only available here on earth. Plead for mercy and repent that your name might be written in the book of life while there is yet hope!

Those words, vulgar words, immoral words, swearing, insult and all idle words shall be given account of. Let your speech be one that edifies others in faith in Jesus and please the Lord.

Finally Beloved, as you repent of all forms of filthiness of sin, worldly and fleshly lusts, be diligent to keep your garment white always, say no to sin, hide the Word of GOD daily in your heart that you may not sin against GOD, be watchful against the flesh and worldliness and be fervent in prayers, love the Lord and do His pleasure and also express the love of Christ Jesus to others. All these do till the end that your name be not blotted out of the book of life that you might enter therein to GOD's Kingdom, Heaven.

If you would harken diligently to His Word, blessed are you!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by HacheNoire: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
It’s going to be Alphabetically, and luckily, my name starts with A.

I pity Peter, Ugchukwu, Yusuf, Zainab and co. Cos at most, before it gets to letter “I” heaven will be filled up already.

Why it is good to choose name wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

I pity Peter, Ugchukwu, Yusuf, Zainab and co. Cos at most, before it gets to letter “I” heaven will be filled up already.

And unluckily it's not by alphabetical order but by your belief and deeds!
Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2022
REDH2:
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Is your name written in the book of life?

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Beloved, everyone will stand before the Lord GOD and be judged according to the books which include the book of life (Revelation 20:12). Each man will give account of himself and his works.

You will give account of all that the Lord committed to you, the time He gave you, the body, the responsibilities, the life He gave you, everything shall you give account of including the word you speak.

Romans 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Beloved, are your ways Holy, clean and perfect before the Lord? Is your name written in the book of life? Only those whose garment are white will inherit GOD's Kingdom.

Is your garment white still? Or is it stained with filthiness of sin, of the world and flesh?

It is not the delight of the Lord GOD that you perish, no! By all means, He wants you to commune with Him here and for eternity but it is your choice? What do you choose? Choose wisely. Choose life.

When the books are opened, what will be written concerning you? All you have done both in secret and in open shall be revealed on that day. Please Beloved, repent and flee from all forms of defilement by sin and the world. Anything that defiles will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, none whatsoever.

The Lord GOD is plentious in mercy, but mercy is only available here on earth. Plead for mercy and repent that your name might be written in the book of life while there is yet hope!

Those words, vulgar words, immoral words, swearing, insult and all idle words shall be given account of. Let your speech be one that edifies others in faith in Jesus and please the Lord.

Finally Beloved, as you repent of all forms of filthiness of sin, worldly and fleshly lusts, be diligent to keep your garment white always, say no to sin, hide the Word of GOD daily in your heart that you may not sin against GOD, be watchful against the flesh and worldliness and be fervent in prayers, love the Lord and do His pleasure and also express the love of Christ Jesus to others. All these do till the end that your name be not blotted out of the book of life that you might enter therein to GOD's Kingdom, Heaven.

If you would harken diligently to His Word, blessed are you!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

For where did you see the book?
No be class attendance by your HOC/class rep o!
Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by orisa37: 5:31am On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Mine too starts with A A and it's there. No 1.

(1) (Reply)

Mummy G.O. Makes Fresh "Revelation"! / Our Presence In Jerusalem Under Threat, Christians Cry Out / 92-year-old Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.