Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. (2332 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Deck This 3bedroom Duplex / Build This 3bedroom Bungalow With N7.8m / Build This 3bedroom Bungalow For N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Zabiboy: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
nannymcphee:

Thanks to everyone who contributed, I am grateful.

I think i will go with this plan. The attached pic is what i intend to send to the architect. Pls did I miss anything?

I will go with enclosed stairwell as he previously did and request that the kitchen exit be a spiral staircase. Suggestions are welcome please

CC
Josnac
n3xt

This is better than the initial design..
You can go with it...
Just one correction tho..which is in the placement of the masters toilet...i think it should be better in the enclosed space marked with blue in the pic below...
Goodluck

Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by smokey12345: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
my thought is a coming up with a sticky sketch is easier but putting it to scale and dimension is another thing, lets see it another its scaled and dimensioned
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Josnac(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2020
nannymcphee:

Thanks to everyone who contributed, I am grateful.

I think i will go with this plan. The attached pic is what i intend to send to the architect. Pls did I miss anything?

I will go with enclosed stairwell as he previously did and request that the kitchen exit be a spiral staircase. Suggestions are welcome please

CC
Josnac

Well, the idea is quite okay, I trust he won't have any more difficulties getting this into a full workable drawing.. sketches and actual drawings are two different things, if you understand.

You can get in touch when it's time to build, let's give you that professional touch.
Best regards!!
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by nannymcphee(f): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good day all, the architect has responded based on the brief I sent

CC
Josnac
Zabiboy
Heymus
Yosmen

Pls any inputs?

Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Josnac(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2020
nannymcphee:

CC
Josnac
Pls any inputs?

Good day,
Well, like I said earlier, sketches and actual dimensioned drawings are two different things.
He has tried, at least in replicating your idea but his dimensioning is still off. All these "3,791, 2079, 4,743..." Should be streamlined into the nearest round figures.. example for the 3 numbers above can be "3,800, 2100, 4,750" or "3,750, 2050, 4,750".

Edited:
Also, may I suggest you scale down the standalone toilet and bath down a bit? 1,350x2,100 is very okay.

Please I hope you're in tune with the sizes/dimensions of these rooms and other components of the Building
Make e no be say you go shout say the thing too large when you kick off the project.

May I suggest you trim down your bedrooms to 3,600x3,600??...e get why.
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Adegunle4(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2020
nannymcphee:

CC
Josnac
Zabiboy
Heymus
Yosmen

Pls any inputs?

Why are the rooms not en-suite... not a bad design though... but can be much better. I’m not a fan of long/wide lobbies especially where it can be minimized.... every architect with their own design philosophy tho.
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Heymus(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2020
nannymcphee:

CC
Josnac
Zabiboy
Heymus
Yosmen

Pls any inputs?
well, I love the justice he has done to the flows within the sitting room, dining and kitchen.

Your Architect can be creative more than this cos I'm still having issues with that lobby, just too much. I consider it as waste of space, that lobby itself has taken much percentage from the building.

That lobby it's a no no no for me.
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Josnac(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Heymus:
well, I love the justice he has done to the flows within the sitting room, dining and kitchen.

Your Architect can be creative more than this cos I'm still having issues with that lobby, just too much. I consider it as waste of space, that lobby itself has taken much percentage from the building.

That lobby it's a no no no for me.

This is one of the reasons I asked if he is in tune with the dimensions. Drawings look small on paper because they are scaled..but could be overwhelming for the owner when the project kicks off if he doesn't get to understand the full extent/sizes of the individual components/partitions in there.
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by yosmen: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2020
nannymcphee:

CC
Josnac
Zabiboy
Heymus
Yosmen

Pls any inputs?

the lobby is too large and waste of space. no natural lighting and proper airflow will make it choke.

its is not compulsory to have visitors toilet outside. personally, he should use the toilet inside for the visitors and removed existing visitors toilet and wardrobe to make the living room bigger this will reduce the length of the lobby and for the kitchen, reduce the length of the store and shift the existing door there.
the access from living room to the lobby should be an archway instead of a door.
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by Adegunle4(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2020
I would advise you have a check on this design again... haba how do people even come up with such designs that’s devoid of space management , proportionality and aesthetics .... anyways I’m not shocked cos I see some designs and 3Ds here and I wonder if the client will actually be making a commitment on such an output. But na naija we dey... anyway na way lol...
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by nannymcphee(f): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Thanks everyone, I am very grateful. I had issues with the lobby too, too big for my liking coupled with the toilet and bath being 1500 esp the toilet.
Re: Please Kindly Criticize This 3bedroom Plan. by nannymcphee(f): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Adegunle4:
I would advise you have a check on this design again... haba how do people even come up with such designs that’s devoid of space management , proportionality and aesthetics .... anyways I’m not shocked cos I see some designs and 3Ds here and I wonder if the client will actually be making a commitment on such an output. But na naija we dey... anyway na way lol...

Thanks, please apart from Yosmen suggestion on how to reduce the Lobby, please do you have any other suggestion on how to maximise space /reduce the lobby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femab Properties Flags Off Sales Diamond Estate Phase 2 / AMAZING ESTATE AND INVESTMENT IN THE CITY OF CALABAR. / House Hunters BEWARE Of APROGLOBAL-SCAMMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.