Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Davido Announces His First Fintech Partnership - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Announces His First Fintech Partnership (393 Views)

Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Announces His First Fintech Partnership by Ijcharis(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
American-born Nigerian singer David Adedeji Adeleke, professionally known as Davido announced his first fintech partnership.

The songwriter and record producer took to social media to announce this new phase of the business to his fans and followers.

The excited father of three took to his official micro-blogging site, Twitter to make this known to all his fans.

Singer Davido now partners with @bitsikaafrica, a platform for all transfer and payment issues.

He, however, urged his fans and followers to go and download the app.

He tweeted:

"Been working on this for a while! Glad to finally announce. My first FinTech partnership. This one means so much to me! Our very own cure for all your transfer and payment issues @bitsikaafrica !! Everyone go download and follow now!"

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/davido-announces-his-first-fintech-partnership/

Re: Davido Announces His First Fintech Partnership by ojun50(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
So I should spend my data on another App
Re: Davido Announces His First Fintech Partnership by PlayerMeji: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just imagining what the lady in red would be thinking upon hearing his croaky voice.

She would really doubt if Davido really was the one singing in all his songs.
Re: Davido Announces His First Fintech Partnership by Vyzz: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: 'EGBEIGWE' Now Uses Crutches After Involving In Fatal Accident / Nigerians Drags Youtuber, Ronke Raji Over Insensitive Post On #endsars / Actress Nadia Buhari Lists The Names Of People Killed At The Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.