Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker (37053 Views)

Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / Check Out The Accounts Traced To T.A.ORJI Son And All The Money Inside! Incredib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Johnrake69: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lagos landlords
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Finnese001: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
It's Tinubu time already; the broom wey dem Northern cabals take beat first wife still dey kampe dey wait for Tinubu and his gang of looters

4 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by manuel4real(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
jidamsel43:
No court can pass that judgment. Where did the court except him to be providing for all his three wives
just 3 accounts out of 64

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by BERNIMOORE: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Haa
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by mozona(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
how much dey inside the account nah
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Omezif(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Politicians and corruption ,i don't Know they will ever change.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by patiencebest: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by tollyboy5(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Dicksonpal: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
I heard he has more than five accounts
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by CSTRR: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Banks are always cashing out
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by maasoap(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xscape1993:
Corruption everywhere under APC government.

Yeah, you're right. APC has been governing Niger Deltan states for years. That's why they have nothing to show despite the fact that each state in the region is collecting what ten states combined together in other regions are collecting.

5 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
The children of hate are getting aroused by this drama while their own governors are looting with reckless abandon, swear on amadioha if your governor's hands are clean. I don't care about tinubu but use the same energy to fight your corrupt leaders in the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by HAYWHYBAM(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good one,let see how it goes.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Oksman(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tightening the hangman's noose. If Nigeria's massive debt must be repaid, then heads must roll. Lagos generate so much for the nation economy to allow it to be controlled by an individual. "A FRIEND IN POWER IS AFRIEND LOST" Henry Adams

5 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by PremzY002(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
All is well
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by tutudesz: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Edo no be Lagos O! Small small hand don dey touch the untouchable grin

5 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by hopexter(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
UmuEri:
The gang up against tinubu is getting interesting.

#FearNorth

I tell you bro.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Yankee101: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tinubu wing clipping

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol, immediately they hear say he don open campaign office for Abuja, all hell let loose..

Fear North ! Fear North!! Fear North

7 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
UmuEri:
Obasa i in soup. Tinubu will be implicated
Tinubu will not survive this onslaught from North
UmuEri:
The gang up against tinubu is getting interesting.

#FearNorth

Only if wishes were horses. Tinubu lifted up many people, it's up to individual of them to show what they want to be remembered for. The speaker has chosen his path and I guess sons and daughters of hate know that already.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
The oga kpata kpata of them lagos thieves raised thieves he could embezzle public funds through, So am not surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
He has over 65 accounts, according to Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by mycoolself(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
let God arise and expose those who hold our dear nation captive. This is why Nigerian youths must be wise to see who our enemy is...ranting and hailing our slave masters does more harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by stanluiz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Another tinubu corrupt thread hitted 4 times on front page.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by minnet: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
jidamsel43:
No court can pass that judgment. Where did the court except him to be providing for all his three wives

grin
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by NOcoM: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
I get scared every time I read news like this....conscienece just won't let me rest but what do I do.....

In my country you are responsible for the provision of basic amenities which the state is meant to provide with your tax but a failed country like ours with the kind of leaders(politicians) we have, nothing seems to be working. I don't know how one will survive. Everyone is under employed and paid peanut yet our leaders keep messing up
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Hoojay(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Teeth Whitener wa o grin
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by stanluiz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Obasa is another tinubu corrupt boy. Corruption in Lagos State is the worst in Nigeria.

Tinubu go worst pass abacha. If he is elected as Nigeria president.

10 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by chiedonedoor(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok, watching.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Omoslim26: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
All dis 1 na initial gragra nothing go come out

lord of the bullion van is a tree too big for the efcc to fall

make efcc calm down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.