Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker (37054 Views)

Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Gives Mistress N34m To Organise Media, CSO Parley - SR / Check Out The Accounts Traced To T.A.ORJI Son And All The Money Inside! Incredib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Antoeni(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
It's Like Buhari is Fighting Corrup APC Chieftains
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by jericco1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just 3? This people are shameless angry
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Elvinci101: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The children of hate are getting aroused by this drama while their own governors are looting with reckless abandon, swear on amadioha if your governor's hands are clean. I don't care about tinubu but use the same energy to fight your corrupt leaders in the east.

Mugu, where were you when Igbos stoned senator Ekweremadu?. What about When Igbos voted out Okorocha and his in law out of Imo state ?

9 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by excel101(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is a good war against the Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by BigBashiru: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Omezif:
Politicians and corruption ,i don't Know they will ever change.

Black politicians and corruption you mean

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Elvinci101: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
maasoap:

Only if wishes were horses. Tinubu lifted up many people, it's up to individual of them to show what they want to be remembered for. The speaker has chosen his path and I guess sons and daughters of hate know that already.

Is it by sharing one bottle of Ororo he used in lifting many Lagosians?

5 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by TundRash(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thanks to Sowore. Thank you Sahara Reporters.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by nsilordgmail(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
zara23:
Good evening everyone, please depression and anxiety want to take me to early grave. am deform and I lost my uncle five months ago, and it happened that he was the only one taking care of me.. please someone should please support me with something to afford myself a food please
0024745809 access
Seems this is trending on Nairaland. Let's say Nairalanders donate money for you today to eat what about tomorrow! You'll still come and beg again? Think of something that fetch you little little money daily or even weekly. Me sef right now I'm damn broke but I cannot come and be begging peopple money for food o. If my survival strategy fails today, tomorrow e go work. I just can't beg!!

5 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvinci101:

Mugu, where were you when Igbos stoned senator Ekweremadu?. What about When Igbos voted out Okorocha and his in law out of Imo state ?

Are the only one, what of the one in abia that you reelected? You voted out okorocha based on sentiments not because of corruption and ekwermadu that you beat, it was because of Kanu not corruption.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by adelaja70(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
I like the way IBOS dey masturbate over Tinubu threads... Las Las E dey always make them look stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Earnonline9: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by ThatFairGuy1: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
post=94742222:
Tinubu thought he can use Oduduwa Republic to threaten the north, them go open his corruption book soon
You must be living in other World. Go on Facebook, they're the one campaigning for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xscape1993:
Corruption everywhere under APC government.
Agreed, but at least it is being revealed unlike what’s was obtainable under the PDP
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Brushstrokes20: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awesome!... Enough of nonsense!
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Solsix(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
It has started, good morning south west
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by tollyboy5(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The children of hate are getting aroused by this drama while their own governors are looting with reckless abandon, swear on amadioha if your governor's hands are clean. I don't care about tinubu but use the same energy to fight your corrupt leaders in the east.
Everyone is against corruption here. See people calling me ipod youth undecided even those that don't have family compound in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Segunlords(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rubbersa...

Rubbersa...

Rubbersa...
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Xscape1993(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
ademola721gmai:

Agreed, but at least it is being revealed unlike what’s was obtainable under the PDP
What is revealed? This is most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. Don't even make me laugh the more ooo.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by maasoap(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvinci101:

Is it by sharing one bottle of Ororo he used in lifting many Lagosians?

My point made. Thanks
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by 247updated: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria �����������https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Royalfurnitures: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
In Obasa isn't the main target in all these, I know the target.....2023....

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Onepeople: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
How I wish the same thing can be done in abia state, the likes of past and present governors has really dealt with us in abia state, TA orji and his son ikuku is making mess of good leadership in my state. The people of Lagos should see this as a welcome development, anything to weed out corrupt hand in Lagos treasury should be applauded by the well meaning residents of the state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by BitterTruth247: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
In the middle of the guns eye is tinubu's 2023 Ambition. Hence it's operation pull tinubu's political empire down.
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by hush15: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Born2Breed:
grin

Tinubu raising thieves not leaders since 1999.

That's the entire point.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by BitterTruth247: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Onepeople:
How I wish the same thing can be done in abia state, the likes of past and present governors has really dealt with us in abia state, TA orji and his son ikuku is making mess of good leadership in my state. The people of Lagos should see this as a welcome development, anything to weed out corrupt hand in Lagos treasury should be applauded by the well meaning residents of the state.

You said it all. Abia's status is that of the most corrupt state in this country but this status seems to be on the low-key. Very unfortunate
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by ElValiente(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by Housing(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=94741969][b]

-FHC have finally summoned Bola Tinubu to appear and face trial over the Alpha Beta Tax evasion trial.

Lagos State High Court not Federal High Court
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by naija4life247: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rugaria:
The level of looting going on in that Lagos is simply abominable..

Your state that looting is not going on, how developed is your state? Why do you still want to die in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by orijo1980: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Obasa: Court Orders EFCC To Freeze 3 Bank Accounts Traced To Lagos Speaker by abiola708(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buy your original designer wears at FB-Abiomart store or IG-abiuni_wears.
Patronize us and lets make the world a better place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.