Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Truth About Lagos IGR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Lagos IGR (710 Views)

We got fooled by that Lagos IGR —Northerners Regret Supporting Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos IGR Is Spent On Emergency Management And Capital Projects / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Lagos IGR by manuelreports: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lagos IGR is just a fraction of Tinubus's account balance and does not have any positive impact in the life of Lagosians. That is why many Lagosians are poor and living in abject poverty. This is the truth the west should kiss the truth and stop rejoicing over an IGR that does not contribute to their life.
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by BigSarah(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm sure you've got the whole Lagos in your hands to be privy of this information

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by BrownLondon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
yes we know the truth, Igbos contribute 99.9% of the revenue.
is that all?

developers.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by Davash222(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
BigSarah:
I'm sure you've got the whole Lagos in your hands to be privy of this information
One doesn’t need a Seer to know all these.

What’s the effect of Lagos IGR to an average Lagosian?
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by BigSarah(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:

One doesn’t need a Seer to know all these.

What’s the effect of Lagos IGR to an average Lagosian?

The tinubu overall supremacy over Lagos, sounds like a myth to me but eh what do I know...
The igr doesn't reflect obviously, poor shame

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by Davash222(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
BigSarah:

The tinubu overall supremacy over Lagos, sounds like a myth to me but eh what do I know...
The igr doesn't reflect obviously, poor shame
Tinubu hypnotized Lagosians. They’re his puppets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by ibedun: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Biafrans!
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by seunlayi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
The real Yahoo man is bn giving over a month to appear in court and the mumu sars will be chasing small boys around the streets
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by DEROXMAN: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin ever since dem don rank Lagos highest igr these people from that muddy side no go let us rest
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by Born2Breed(f): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lagos makes 300billion monthly (IGR) according to the report and Tinubu n co pockets 30Billion monthly.
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by LegendHero(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Born2Breed:
Lagos makes 300billion monthly (IGR) according to the report and Tinubu n co pockets 30Billion monthly.

I have a question tho.

Is Tinubu also pocketing the IGR of the SE states that made them generate IGR lesser than Kano+Kaduna alone?

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by solomon36670: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
The reality Yahoo woman is bn giving over a year to appear in judge and the mumu sars will be chasing size girls around the sidewalks

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
LegendHero:

I have a question tho.

Is Tinubu also pocketing the IGR of the SE states that made them generate IGR lesser than Kano+Kaduna alone?

thats the question
What is the essence of IGR if it can’t help the poor masses?
Simple write up ,u can’t understand
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by jneutron4000: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s][/s]
manuelreports:
Lagos IGR is just a fraction of Tinubus's account balance and does not have any positive impact in the life of Lagosians. That is why many Lagosians are poor and living in abject poverty. This is the truth the west should kiss the truth and stop rejoicing over an IGR that does not contribute to their life.
[s][/s]
Re: The Truth About Lagos IGR by stonemasonn: 3:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Lagos IGR is not for the masses.

The cartel owns the money.

(1) (Reply)

#Endsars Protest: The Hour Before Revolution In Nigeria? / Another Tragedy! Seyi Makinde Loses 'dad' / Nnamdi Kanu - Reasons Why Umahi Refused To Support Peter Obi In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.