Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Let Me Help You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Help You (468 Views)

Urgent: Who Can Advice Me & Help Me Get Adsense On This Blog? / Do You Have A Hard Time Getting Adsense Approval? Let Me Help You! / Bloggers Drop You Expired Domain, Let Me Help You Renew (Just One Person) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You by Kingsasian(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
I Will Develop Online Banking/courier Delivery Site/ Bitcoin Investment For You. Send a mail for a discount price.
Re: Let Me Help You by GardenGreen: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kingsasian:
I Will Develop Online Banking/courier Delivery Site/ Bitcoin Investment For You. Send a mail for a discount price.

I saw the yams. Can you help me buy 4,000 Naira worth of yams and send to me through drivers please?
Re: Let Me Help You by Kingsasian(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
GardenGreen:

I saw the yams. Can you help me buy 4,000 Naira worth of yams and send to me through drivers please?
let me first of all speak with the person who got it for me. By the way, where is your location?
Re: Let Me Help You by GardenGreen: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kingsasian:
let me first of all speak with the person who got it for me. By the way, where is your location?

Oyo State ?

Please what day can i get response?
Re: Let Me Help You by Kingsasian(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
GardenGreen:

Oyo State ?

Please what day can i get response?
I doubt there is a direct vehicle from here to Oyo.
Re: Let Me Help You by GardenGreen: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kingsasian:
I doubt there is a direct vehicle from here to Oyo.

I must chop that yam with you abeg. I always see vehicles going to Taraba, Kebbi etc. There are, you just do not know. Buses pass through Oyo enroute Lagos. It's Lagos bus it will be given but to be dropped at Oyo
Re: Let Me Help You by Kingsasian(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
GardenGreen:

I must chop that yam with you abeg. I always see vehicles going to Taraba, Kebbi etc. There are, you just do not know. Buses pass through Oyo enroute Lagos. It's Lagos bus it will be given but to be dropped at Oyo
you need to enjoy the yam o. I am a southerner, na job bring me here, so I really don't know much around here. You may be right
Re: Let Me Help You by GardenGreen: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kingsasian:
you need to enjoy the yam o. I am a southerner, na job bring me here, so I really don't know much around here. You may be right

I beg you. I wan partake of your enjoyment. Helep me do the research makei know wetin to expect. Which day make i dey expect reply ?
Re: Let Me Help You by lordparcel: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
How much

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Website Domain Name / Pls Can Any Share A Premium Grammarly Account With Me / A Website Designer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.