Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (73654 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by stevolution5: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Whoever is organising these protests need to ensure that they don't turn violent, because that defeats the purpose of a peaceful protest.
. Quote burna boys track "monsters u made" when u trying to rid out hard, tough stains, u go hard too. An eye will always go for an eye. Don't be violent is very synonymous to stop or end sars, because they themselves are the violence in our society. So obliging to #endsars is as well #endviolence
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Litmus: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Doubling police wages will help reform it.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by athaboi(f): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Aguilar:

endsars means that government should ban or end sars while killsars means that civilians should kill sars simple.
you have just interpreted it your own way...end, kill, terminate, stop...can all be used interchangeably
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by durasome(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2020
athaboi:
Killing SARS isn't a bad idea
.am surprised this is coming from a mother, if you kill all the SARS hope you have also killed all the armed robbers and kidnappers?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Litmus: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Doubling police pay, housing them decently, changing and standardizing polices station architecture throughout the realm should form major part of any of you protestors reform demands to the state.

You want improved and refine services, you pay for it through your taxes.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Tecord1(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Vikynas:
People don't even know what is coming after,if Sars should be banned mind you we will no longer be spending much time here on the internet because of insecurities in our streets most of them will even turn to daytime robbers then we will start shouting bad governance you people should rethink because of insecurities they will start robbing you even in the daytime stop shouting Endsars, Reform Nigerian forces with guarantee signed by the president that there will no longer be brutal on innocent citizens and don't start a war that you can't finish when it starts..by screaming Endsars
they have started already. Kidnapping at Agbarho under the overhead railway close the police station.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Divinesupply: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
sleemoon:

it dun happen...

check out my siggy to make money online jare...stop wasting your data alone on Social media

I've checked your profile nothing there shows money making anywhere!!!
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Aguilar(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2020
athaboi:
you have just interpreted it your own way...end, kill, terminate, stop...can all be used interchangeably
In that context too it was used interchangeably.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Warlord2014(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

If SARS were doing their job those guys will not have guns with them.
Now who is right?.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by idahme(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
csn01:
Killing an officer of the law?
All the residents should start packing out of that area.

when za officer of za law kills innocent people do they park of their barracks?
The mentally of Secuirity agencies causing mayhem to communities and residents where a crime scene happened is babaric and extrajudicial which should be condemned by all meaning citizens. It is already a norm in this part of the world we all should raise our voices and condem this act of rascality rather than supporting these henious crimes, they should investigate and bring the those responsible to book.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by ume1000: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Ughelli boys ain't joking
They are giving SARS left right and center
Up down and every angle ..

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter
I live in ughelli

Only two categories of people protested and they are

Internet fraudsters

Runs girls

There was no responsible youth among them

Sets of criminal defiling our fathers land

#death to cyber criminals

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nostradamus: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:
And it's not a good idea to end SARS.

Theboss100 and tollyboy5 what I meant here in my comment is this.. Killing SARS is not the right way to put an end to SARS. I didn't say that SARS shouldn't be ended.
Killing them isn't not the right way to go. Peaceful protest is.

I support EndSARS.

Don't support #endsars. cool cool

Banning sars will make armed robbers and violent cultists take this country by storm.

We should pray for #reform sars instead of #endsars.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by ume1000: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Whoever is organising these protests need to ensure that they don't turn violent, because that defeats the purpose of a peaceful protest.
the protest in ughelli was anything but peaceful

Imagine protester with provocative and inappropriate images as placards

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by ume1000: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2020
athaboi:
cos your bf is a fraudster
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by ume1000: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Too bad...
We are getting there already

If endsars don't work..then we will change it to killsars
shut the fck up

BLOODY FRAUDSTER
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by blackkoko(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
That’s good. Bushmeat don dey catch hunter.

Nigeria Police 1

Ughelli boys 1

No Victor , No vanquish
my brother how much gun you get make we fright back
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
In all honesty this is just so wrong. If everybody is insane in town how the town go rest?
Now a man with a brother, sister and parents...just wasted like that.

I believe Yahoo boys are capitalizing on this moment to make sure their aims are achieved.
Nothing like endsars to me.they rather be reformed

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by luluman: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Ughelli boys ain't joking
They are giving SARS left right and center
Up down and every angle ..

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter
Because they are wiser than you now. Whey can't you lead the protest?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Sonnobax15:
This is where I live....born and brought up here in ughelli....my guy just showed me a similar video....the thing bloody no be small oh,so Tay my p.man gat to put all of us on calls via say make we mind how we dey Waka for town....

I no kukuma comot from my house today Cha....every info. wey I get today na from my guys wey participate for the protest...

las Las Cha,na bet9ja shop we take end am,with many many arguments based on wetin sars don use boys eyes see for the past..
Be careful with what u post here. Your phone's IP Address can take the securities monitoring this page to ur room and it's much easier for them to trace the whole culprits unless if u're here to just hype and this is another trouble!
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Seunpaul01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
nnadychuks:
Buhari please do something now because innocent civilians might go down if this continues...
but on a more serious note, apart from the fact That They harass yahoo boys, who are of course criminals, Sars Dey try for their work.
I remember the time I got into sars wahala; I wasn’t putting on face mask at the peak of the pandemic, I was remanded in their patrol vehicle where two other innocent looking boys were cuffed. I overheard what Their offense Was. My brothers and sisters These guys were wielding ammunition Cartridges and were high on hard drugs. When I heard it my heart sank... I now raised my voice “ Officer na this same Vehicle u put me and these people?”
I was allowed to leave after I showed them my students ID and national ID, and you know what’s funny? Yahoo boys/criminals no Dey hard to identify...
Bottom line here is
I’ve been robbed before and the way police handled the case Wasn’t convincing at all. I had to spend more to no avail. Imagine asking for fuel money before they’ll chase the robbers
Another point: this yahoo of a thing has really reduced the rate of robbery. Instead of carrying guns and risking their lives, boys would rather invest in Laptop and mega data plans. So it’s a two way thing...
if u be yahoo boy no join that protest, make your conscience no wound you, na your tax u Dey pay to sars...

You have spoken well.

USA plight don enter Nigerians head. Over six months now of BLM no police man life has been lost. But not up to a week here one is killed already.

To end SARS is a very bad idea. They have already set rules that restrain them from harassing youths. But it's not enough for them, they want total annihilation.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Kaymaxine(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
uuzba:

And the SARS person that died, his mother is not the one feeling all the pain more than Nigerian government?
Then what's now your business
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by YngDenzel1: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Coronabirus:
Be careful with what u post here. Your phone's IP Address can take the securities monitoring this page to ur room and it's much easier for them to trace the whole culprits unless if u're here to just hype and this is another trouble!

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by athaboi(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
durasome:
.am surprised this is coming from a mother, if you kill all the SARS hope you have also killed all the armed robbers and kidnappers?
and the numerous people they have killed in recent time aren't someones children rit They are created to solve problems and not cause more troubles. If they can't operate in a civil way then they should be disbanded and let's use the normal police and army. Even the sars it's self can't face a sophisticated armed robbers so they can go
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by omoakin22: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
1-1 live score
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Bradiyung(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ughelli boys no they protest before oh

But this one pain us wella.....for days if not weeks now sars don they fall boys for streets like nothing but we just keep calm but now enh e don turn do or die affairs

Na to watch the way I go they waka now
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by PrinceAkorede(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Why will Yahoo boys be fighting for endsars, why can't they just end Yahoo too ..
Buh Sars sef na for robbery them suppose they use them na not on street

yawa don gas naw
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Hardeshyna(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Divinesupply:

I've checked your profile nothing there shows money making anywhere!!!

sorry a moderator banned my profile that's why u couldn't see d link on my profile

this is my 2nd account..u can check my signature for it...mk dem no ban me again lol
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Waterbear(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
athaboi:

Do not take the law into your hands, do not hurt the police or any other uniform man/woman... Else we would be no different from them..
Let's lead by example, let's show them how to be civil enduring and patient..
Please do not be violent

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by adadike(f): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

What is this one saying? undecided how does police fear SARS ?
The videographer who recorded SARS brutality was arrested by police.
if you are not in the system, you have no right to question me
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by endsarrrs(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
athaboi:
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.