Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (73649 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by tollyboy5(m): 3:27am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:
I support EndSARS not KillSARS
Stop contradicting yourself you said its not a good idea to end SARS
undecided
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by athaboi(f): 3:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Gwan2:

You are an I.diot....I don't go naughty like this but you are a nitwit
I don't have time for low lives
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by SARSUPDATE: 3:30am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:
And it's not a good idea to end SARS.
End SARS not police force...
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by tollyboy5(m): 3:32am On Oct 09, 2020
adadike:
I tell you. Some of them dey fear sars eh
What is this one saying? undecided how does police fear SARS ?
The videographer who recorded SARS brutality was arrested by police.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Lewisalexander(m): 3:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Bar1941:

Stop living in the past, online protests have more coverage than any other forms of protests lately, nobody throws stone at police this days when you can easily destroy him with a single post, why clashing with a armed man when you don't even have a stick to defend yourself? it's ICT world.

ICT kee u there. Sars dey harass pipo online?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Lewisalexander(m): 3:40am On Oct 09, 2020
I wished they killed more
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by tollyboy5(m): 3:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Bar1941:

Stop living in the past, online protests have more coverage than any other forms of protests lately, nobody throws stone at police this days when you can easily destroy him with a single post, why clashing with a armed man when you don't even have a stick to defend yourself? it's ICT world.
Have you gone to anyprotest in your life?
That what coward are fond of doing. "Pen is mightier than the sword"
When they don't listen to the pen you come out mass. No government can overthrow Mass population with one voice.
Before you quote me know that I've been to a lot of struggle.
I don't encourage killing but they called for it. People started the foolish excuse of why SARS don't need to eradicated and the police are using it as their point of defense for SARS.
Had it been osibanjo son or buhari was also brutalized and killed.
SARS would be a thing of the past.
You can't reform evil, you destroy it and organize a better anti robbery team like that of SWAT

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by tollyboy5(m): 3:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Warlord2014:

Who gave them guns bikonu...
Now what is the difference between them and sars?
If SARS were doing their job those guys will not have guns with them.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Theboss100(m): 3:50am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:
I support EndSARS not KillSARS
[b]I have been following your post of recent. I have found out that you have problem with comprehension. You always contradict yourself. You said I don't think ending SARS is a good idea and now you are saying you support #ENDSARS. You're neither here nor there. So confused. No insult, just my observation.

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

Stop contradicting yourself you said its not a good idea to end SARS
undecided
Go and read my post again. this time around slowly. You will understand.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Theboss100:
[b]I have been following your post of recent. I have found out that you have problem with comprehension. You always contradict yourself. You said I don't think ending SARS is a good idea and now you are saying you support #ENDSARS. You're neither here nor there. So confused. No insult, just my observation.
Go and read my post again. I have modified it and broke it down to your understanding.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Abudu2000(m): 4:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Bar1941:

yeah, same way atiku and ize iyamu got themselves decieved by online votes and comments. Maybe twitter or instagram has really gotten into your head but peeps there don't matter at least not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2020
athaboi:
Killing SARS isn't a bad idea

What I meant here in my comment is this.. Killing SARS is not the right way to put an end to SARS. I didn't say that SARS shouldn't be ended.
Killing them isn't the right way to go. Peaceful protest is.

I support EndSARS.
Theboss100 and tollyboy5 SARSUPDATE
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Theboss100(m): 4:17am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:

Theboss100 and tollyboy5 what I meant here in my comment is this.. Killing SARS is not the right way to put an end to SARS. I didn't say that SARS shouldn't be ended.
Killing them isn't not the right way to go. Peaceful protest is.

I support EndSARS.
The time you used to quote me is different. 7:08pm This is 4:14am. Which planet are you posting from?? Anyway SARS deserve what they're getting. Most of them are cultists, arm robbers, rapists, murderers etc. They should be abolished. Drops mic

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by tollyboy5(m): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Go and read my post again. this time around slowly. You will understand.
Haven't you seen peaceful protesters been shot?
Anything to end sars is a welcome development.
In lagos I've been in a protest where police cock gun at student. Thank God 4 the mad lasuit and akoid student then that slapped the policeman and collected his gun.
You don't oppress people to point of no return. I know very well you've never seen struggle before. Nobody want violence , people are been pushed to the wall
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Abudu2000(m): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Haykayboss1:
DID YOU EVEN GO SCHOOL? THEY OPENED FIRE ON THE POLICE ON DUTY
SO YOU ARE THAT NAIVE TO BELIEVE THAT?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Theboss100:
The time you used to quote me is different. 7:08pm This is 4:14am. Which planet are you posting from?? Anyway SARS deserve what they're getting. Most of them are cultists, arm robbers, rapists, murderers etc. They should be abolished. Drops mic
I am replying to your comment where you said I am contradicting myself. I wasn't saying that SARS shouldn't be ended. Rather I was saying that ending SARS by killing them isn't a good idea.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

Haven't you seen peaceful protesters been shot?
Anything to end sars is a welcome development.
In lagos I've been in a protest where police cock gun at student. Thank God 4 the mad lasuit and akoid student then that slapped the policeman and collected his gun.
You don't oppress people to point of no return. I know very well you've never seen struggle before. Nobody want violence , people are been pushed to the wall
I wanted you to get my point. I wasn't contradicting myself. I support EndSARS. Goodnight.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Abudu2000(m): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Vikynas:
People don't even know what is coming after,if Sars should be banned mind you we will no longer be spending much time here on the internet because of insecurities in our streets most of them will even turn to daytime robbers then we will start shouting bad governance you people should rethink because of insecurities they will start robbing you even in the daytime stop shouting Endsars, Reform Nigerian forces with guarantee signed by the president that there will no longer be brutal on innocent citizens and don't start a war that you can't finish when it starts..by screaming Endsars
you have a point but i still see reasons with the youths. I was just thinking yesterday since sars was established what good news have i heard about them? What situations or crime have they solved. Were they created to intimidate the citizens or to deal with crime. I was at a police station the other day and i saw the sars men gearing up to begin patrol, see the kind of words coming out from them its like ghat sars is the most lucrative department because of the money they intend forcing out or robbing from the youths abd this is worse than anything else the govt is doing to its masses.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by 27Pushing30: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2020
When I saw the vid of “protesters” who in reality are ALL Cultists doing #Endsars I just knew stuff like this could happen.

Why should we end sars?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by crackhouse(m): 4:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Cooked up story. All these happened and not even a picture from the clash was captured?
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by zionic(m): 5:03am On Oct 09, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
please who won the BBnaija luckdown show abeg?

grin

na SARS commander LYCON
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Schoolboy1030: 5:12am On Oct 09, 2020
My brother killing them do you think it would stop all this problem or is going to ignite more problems

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Schoolboy1030: 5:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Guy go buy sense,sars is a section/department in the Nigeria police force,you talk as if sars is another organization,go to school you no hear
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by nengibo: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2020
nnadychuks:
Buhari please do something now because innocent civilians might go down if this continues...
but on a more serious note, apart from the fact That They harass yahoo boys, who are of course criminals, Sars Dey try for their work.
I remember the time I got into sars wahala; I wasn’t putting on face mask at the peak of the pandemic, I was remanded in their patrol vehicle where two other innocent looking boys were cuffed. I overheard what Their offense Was. My brothers and sisters These guys were wielding ammunition Cartridges and were high on hard drugs. When I heard it my heart sank... I now raised my voice “ Officer na this same Vehicle u put me and these people?”
I was allowed to leave after I showed them my students ID and national ID, and you know what’s funny? Yahoo boys/criminals no Dey hard to identify...
Bottom line here is
I’ve been robbed before and the way police handled the case Wasn’t convincing at all. I had to spend more to no avail. Imagine asking for fuel money before they’ll chase the robbers
Another point: this yahoo of a thing has really reduced the rate of robbery. Instead of carrying guns and risking their lives, boys would rather invest in Laptop and mega data plans. So it’s a two way thing...
if u be yahoo boy no join that protest, make your conscience no wound you, na your tax u Dey pay to sars...
What Sars does is profiling once you're young and drive a good car and good phone, they will look for means to extort you, they don't check your phone for evidence they check for your account balance, cybercrime shouldn't be investigated and judged on the road by special anti robbery squad
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Emyogalanya: 5:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Thank god its not se east state they would have started shouting ipob kills a policeman bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Benega9(m): 5:27am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:

Theboss100 and tollyboy5 what I meant here in my comment is this.. Killing SARS is not the right way to put an end to SARS. I didn't say that SARS shouldn't be ended.

I support EndSARS.
.. Is Like Sars neva do You Something Before Nu..If You Were In Their Shoes You Might Don Kill More Than

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Kris25: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:

I support EndSARS.

Have you or any of your loved ones ever had an encounter with SARS? Americans rascist cops will threat you better as a black. End SARS by whatever means necessary. Sha them love and live in violence, it's high time they get a dose of their own bitter pill lets see how much they love it.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by chatinent: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2020
What a time in history!
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by naija4life247: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Ughelli boys ain't joking
They are giving SARS left right and center
Up down and every angle ..

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter

Okay, very good. Ughelli boys ain't joking. I hope they will not run under their grandmas beds when the Python comes to dance.
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Ughelli boys ain't joking
They are giving SARS left right and center
Up down and every angle ..

Lagos boys won't learn
They prefer to protest on Twitter

people should respect the Nigeria police

Nigeria Police should respect the people under their protection
Re: Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli by Goodzinny: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Sometimes violence is needed to get what you want. Especially if you are dealing with deaf ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User / 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.