Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo (889 Views)

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by Naijamingles80: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
“I’m proud of my body” – BBNaija star, Lucy says as she flaunts her body on new photo

Bbnaija 2020 star, Lucy has taken to Instagram to flaunt her body as she enjoyed a day out at the pool.

read full below

https://www.naijamingles.com/im-proud-of-my-body-bbnaija-star-lucy-says-as-she-flaunts-her-body-on-new-photo/

Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by osamz007: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
FARM INSTRUMENT USED TO CULTIVATE CORN
Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by majamajic(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Refreshed
Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by SmartProf(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
If you don't understand what the body of a woman means to a woman you will keep insulting them when they market it. Most of them see their body as a collateral for cashing out from men. They know they can't be stranded even without any source of income at sight as long as their body is still endowed. Some of them will permit you to tear their certificates than scratch their body cos that body na market wey no dey close..it's open for business 247. That's why some of them weep whenever they sight any black spots or pimples. When they flaunt their body and tag it with a quote, what they are doing is to invite both local and foreign male investors to show interest.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by Hintona(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
osamz007:
FARM INSTRUMENT USED TO CULTIVATE CORN

Tractor??
Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by osamz007: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hintona:

Tractor??
tractor is too big
ppl prefer hoes
Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
After bbNaija show,next thing is Ashawo work
Re: I’m Proud Of My Body” – Bbnaija Star, Lucy Flaunts Body On New Photo by SEGLIZ: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
you bought the entire material in the market sew it to cover your hands but couldn't afford to buy for cover up of the vital part of your body.
what a shame to womanhood.

(1) (Reply)

Ginimbi Dies In Rolls Royce Crash On His Way To A Birthday Party (pics) / Zubby Michael, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Visit King Rudy Of Psquare (video) / Exposed Chat Between Tonto Dikeh And Heralleged “sugar Daddy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.