Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (43851 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Akeredolu, Makinde : President Buhari Give Nod To Tackle Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by DennisEche(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
N
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Melison(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
diplomat058:
lnbb
Remove the n and u have Ibrahim badamasi babangida grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by McBluemoon(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
A big fool in disguise

SilverNorGold:

Extremely useless, my brother grin ..

Makinde thinks he can do Gbas Gbos with Governor Akeredolu like he did to Fayose? Lol, him dun jam Indaboski grin grin grin

He should be happy he's even a governor. Trust me, most people who voted him are music fans. They voted him thinking they were voting Makinde, the owner of Naijaloaded.

But now they know, they'll vote the mini tyrant out at the appropriate time. Let him enjoy... grin

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Badooguy: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Useless like you
Jones4190:
everything about pdp is useless
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by baconline(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Both APC and PDP are one and the same,

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by sketcherJ(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Makinde thinks he can do Gbas Gbos with Governor Akeredolu like he did to Fayose? Lol, him dun jam Indaboski grin grin grin

He should be happy he's even a governor. Trust me, most people who voted him are music fans. They voted him thinking they were voting Makinde, the owner of Naijaloaded.

But now they know, they'll vote the mini tyrant out at the appropriate time. Let him enjoy... grin

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.
Bleep you, you liar. J and the progressive people in Oyo state voted Seyi Makinde. He will enter in 2023. We love him. U this APC apologist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by henrysam(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
And anything about apc is retrogressive

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Mightyartthou: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
Everything about APC is much more Useless.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by notoriousbabe: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Why the thing come dey pain this man like this nau? Abi money don enter voice mail ni?
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by McBluemoon(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2020
You to much jare....

meetme01:
The reason why I detest Nigerian politicians is that, they always fail to attack issues rather, the person is their major focus.

The question remains, is the VC from Owo LG?

We all know politicians have their ears on ground. Makinde must have heard the info from a reliable source hence, his quick outburst.

Why didn't he (Makinde) mention another person's name and be an hypocrite?

He has the facts and assisted INEC before releasing the name of the returning officer or probably, that's one of the strategy APC is trying to use and has been scuttled?

#OndoDecides
#myOpinion

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by diplomat058(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Melison:

Remove the n and u have Ibrahim badamasi babangida grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by livinbygrace: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
This PDP no get good advisers at all,with the current hardship in the country and police brutality(ENDSARS) trending,they should have capitalized on that as campaign strategy.No sane youth should vote for anything APC

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Mightyartthou: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
PDP/Jegede cruising to Alagbaka Govt House in style....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Peters95: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
And the FG won't see hate speech in this.
Meanwhile name calling won't stop you from losing at the poll. If I were you. I will learn from Edo poll and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by donprinyo(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
this one pain APC member cos the just took away their knight with mere pawnish moves

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by PureGoldh(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Na so fight dey take start
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by anonimi: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2020
emmykingzy:
But Why e dey pain Aketi like this?

He is pained because the Aso Rock remote control and coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole's pain of rigging have been exposed by Makinde.
No more, no less.

shekoduza:
Osho, you better seat at home oh.... no go spoil party for AKeti. nobody wan hear Osho and Tinubu

The fake coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole is needed in Ondo to arrange the pain of rigging used in Osun with the Aso Rock remote control.

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

deantimes:
Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s President, has reportedly said his party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) won last year’s governorship election in Osun with the help of remote control.

Mr President is quoted as making the above statement on Saturday when he visited traditional rulers in the state seeking their endorsement for his re-election.

The governorship election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in September was won by the APC although the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took early lead.

A rerun election which was later conducted in the areas believed to be the stronghold of Senator Iyiola Omisore, the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) saw the ruling party leading the opposition party.

Mr Omisore, POLITICS TIMES recalls, had entered into alliance with the APC to deliver his stronghold to the party. This was after he met a delegation of the PDP seeking similar help from him.

“I know how much trouble we had in the last election here,” Buhari was quoted by TheGuardian as saying while addressing the traditional rulers at the banquet hall of Osun State Government House.

“I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state,” he added.

The president at the meeting did not elucidate clearly what he meant by remote control.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/apc-won-osun-governorship-election-with-remote-control-buhari/

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10598751_20190324210515_jpeg5bb927cfb16b3c671298f608f94f5c54

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by SenseBoy(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, you are a wise man.. Have mercy on a mumu like me, mbok..

Nigeria is big enough to contain both the wise like you and mumu people like me.

God bless us all.. cheesy

God bless you sir lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Yahksbiz(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2020
okay we go soon reach there
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Donedeal1(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Owo indigene as a chief returning officer in an election for Ondo state governor involving another indigene of owo is highly questionable,l see why Akeredolu must ignore the message and attacks the messangers but the fire behind the thick smoke is obviously visible.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by ikembz(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Elvinci101:

Brother wey Mumu. Wetin you sabi sef? You think say politics is like "Baba Ijebu Lotto " you play everyday on your way back from factory work.

Be calming down ohh
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Cantonese: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
See yourself? Your bewitchment is glaring.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by gurunlocker: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.

I've came across a lot of stupid comments on nairaland in the past years, but this stupidity is alarming! shocked shocked shocked

Are you at all educated?

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by alfredilly: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:
The reason why I detest Nigerian politicians is that, they always fail to attack issues rather, the person is their major focus.

The question remains, is the VC from Owo LG?

We all know politicians have their ears on ground. Makinde must have heard the info from a reliable source hence, his quick outburst.

Why didn't he (Makinde) mention another person's name and be an hypocrite?

He has the facts and assisted INEC before releasing the name of the returning officer or probably, that's one of the strategy APC is trying to use and has been scuttled?

#OndoDecides
#myOpinion

If the VC happen to be the returning officer, thats completely Akeredolu ploy to rig the election. He is from Owo and I know he like I'm familiar with money. He was my VC in OAU. Very tyrant repressive and compromising.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by TechyMm0: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
sketcherJ:
Bleep you, you liar. J and the progressive people in Oyo state voted Seyi Makinde. He will enter in 2023. We love him. U this APC apologist

You said fvck you because you know in your heart that Oyo State especially Ibadan won't vote for a second term for a mediocre media Governor... By the time Makinde face Tagbe , Lanlehin , Ali , and Penkelemes without anybody stepping down for him like 2019 then he would be far gone, all you online troll would see ... Abi no be this Oyo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by adenigga(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:

Just like the commentator!

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Mayannar(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.

And you think you've made sense...LoL., u better no come ibadan here con talk this nonsense... aswear, no be u go walk back to ondo or wherever you originated from again. Just go talk am for iwo road... LoL..

I pity u.

I'm even wondering wat the heck akeredolu has done, simply cuz he's kinda seeking for 2nd term, he started recruiting teachers. Lmao.

Enjoy ur Aketi. Make we enjoy our GSM!

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by expert555: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:

Someone leak their ass, no smoke without fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) / Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.