Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (43837 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Akeredolu, Makinde : President Buhari Give Nod To Tackle Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Elvinci101: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2020
hopexter:

If you don't play lotto on your way from your hard labour factory job, how would you even have such in your head? Stop attacking your fellow gambler. grin grin

I pity You. You know that Nigeria is hard right now, if I were you I will be saving the little money you're making from bus conductor so that in two to three years you'll become a bus owner. Everyday you hang on a bus shouting at the top of your voice, Cele Express, Ijesha, Oshodi.........Oke and at night you end up at Mama Sikira shop to drink shępę to stupor, Tomorrow when you're broke you'll start blaming Buhari and Sanwo Olu.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by bigfish3k: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I am pro APC but since Akeredolu started having issues with Tinubu circa 2015, I started watching him more closely.

PDP or ZLP should win. Akeredolu just gives the wrong vibe.
I am pro PDP
Since Aketi is having issues with Tinubu that means he is a good man and should win
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by garfield1: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:
too many rustics in the campaign of akeredolu. why the use of offensive words...

My Bros,na pdp start am na.inec hasn't even announced returning officer and pdp are raising false alarm
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by garfield1: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2020
exponentfriday:
Seyi Makinde said:

Although INEC has not announced Ogunbodede, Makinde said the party has been informed that the VC had been selected.
He said, “It has come to our notice that the people of Ondo State will not be getting free and fair elections if the Independent National Electoral Commission as presently composed will be overseeing the elections..

APC is disgrace to our Nation

Pdp is the disgrace. Who informed them my boy
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by tellmanny(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2020
alfredilly:

If the VC happen to be the returning officer, thats completely Akeredolu ploy to rig the election. He is from Owo and I know he like I'm familiar with money. He was my VC in OAU. Very tyrant repressive and compromising.

Seeing what you wrote made me sad.
When did you graduate from OAU.
This VC guy is one of the morally upright individual I have seen.
He made it this far through hard work and for you, someone not known within your community to come online and malign him just because you want to score a cheap political point is lowest a human go.
It is really well with Nigeria
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by toye440: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
everything about pdp is useless
With all the destruction perpetrated by our terrorists in charge, and u dear say this. Pardon me my brother, ur brain is worth #15 : 45kobo.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by hopexter(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Elvinci101:

I pity You. You know that Nigeria is hard right now, if I were you I will be saving the little money you're making from bus conductor so that in two to three years you'll become a bus owner. Everyday you hang on a bus shouting at the top of your voice, Cele Express, Ijesha, Oshodi.........Oke and at night you end up at Mama Sikira shop to drink shępę to stupor, Tomorrow when you're broke you'll start blaming Buhari and Sanwo Olu.

From your coments and quotes, it's easy to tell your living condition/ situation. You must have suffered alot for you to know all these you've mentioned. My brother be patient, before you know it, Buhari tenure would be over, you life would be much better, hang in there a bit. I dont even live tgere in Nigeria with you grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Elvinci101: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
hopexter:

From your coments and quotes, it's easy to tell your living condition/ situation. You must have suffered alot for you to know all these you've mentioned. My brother be patient, before you know it, Buhari tenure would be over, you life would be much better, hang in there a bit. I dont even live tgere in Nigeria with you grin

Okay, I wish you goodluck.thanks
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Oxtertee(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Aketi should shut d fck Up, àbí he has forgotten his mum still lives at Akinleye LGA of Oyo State (orogun) make GSM no vex demolish his family compound #Kopindogba & the newly built house for his mother close to former Orogun police station building.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by rotadeco27: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Keep talking nonsense, in Oyo state we have seen clearly the difference between APC and PDP. Sheyi makinde will win in Oyo if election is to be rerun 20 times . All of the wrongs and wickedness of the evil party through the late constituted authority have been on the right part. Workers receive their salaries 5 days to the end of the month , those of u that ran away from the state due to hunger from non payment of salary in the hand of your evil party are currently getting arrears.
Every family is touched because the state comprises largely civil servants. Your APC is evil, even though PDP is not a saint , it as a party has more human face than wicked and selfish party u support
SilverNorGold:

Extremely useless, my brother grin ..

Makinde thinks he can do Gbas Gbos with Governor Akeredolu like he did to Fayose? Lol, him dun jam Indaboski grin grin grin

He should be happy he's even a governor. Trust me, most people who voted him are music fans. They voted him thinking they were voting Makinde, the owner of Naijaloaded.

But now they know, they'll vote the mini tyrant out at the appropriate time. Let him enjoy... grin

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by rotadeco27: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:

You said fvck you because you know in your heart that Oyo State especially Ibadan won't vote for a second term for a mediocre media Governor... By the time Makinde face Tagbe , Lanlehin , Ali , and Penkelemes without anybody stepping down for him like 2019 then he would be far gone, all you online troll would see ... Abi no be this Oyo State

Talk is cheap! Do u think people of Oyo want to go back to poverty inducing party like APC? Never! Count OYO out of APC. Even Akala is fast losing his relevance in his home town by mingling with the evil party. Except GSM derails from what is doing right now , he has the second term already .

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by sammie241: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Makinde thinks he can do Gbas Gbos with Governor Akeredolu like he did to Fayose? Lol, him dun jam Indaboski grin grin grin

He should be happy he's even a governor. Trust me, most people who voted him are music fans. They voted him thinking they were voting Makinde, the owner of Naijaloaded.

But now they know, they'll vote the mini tyrant out at the appropriate time. Let him enjoy... grin

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.
some people just keep typing things without making a rightful thought of it.
undisputedly both APC and PDP are useless, but how does Oyo state guber election relates with music or Naijaloaded...hmm I shake head
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Netob309(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
sammie241:

some people just keep typing things without making a rightful thought of it.
undisputedly both APC and PDP are useless, but how does Oyo state guber election relates with music or Naijaloaded...hmm I shake head

Oyo state is pdp. people love seyi makinde in oyostate. his second term is sure.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by samwash(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:

You said fvck you because you know in your heart that Oyo State especially Ibadan won't vote for a second term for a mediocre media Governor... By the time Makinde face Tagbe , Lanlehin , Ali , and Penkelemes without anybody stepping down for him like 2019 then he would be far gone, all you online troll would see ... Abi no be this Oyo State

You think as it's now Makinde will lose to any of these pple you mention if election is to hold today?
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Netob309(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
rotadeco27:

Talk is cheap! Do u think people of Oyo want to go back to poverty inducing party like APC? Never! Count OYO out of APC. Even Akala is fast losing his relevance in his home town by mingling with the evil party. Except GSM derails from what is doing right now , he has the second term already .

Seyi makinde beat akala in the last election in ogbomosho. only seyi makinde and ladoja are relevant politically in oyo state.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Misterone: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:
The reason why I detest Nigerian politicians is that, they always fail to attack issues rather, the person is their major focus.

The question remains, is the VC from Owo LG?

We all know politicians have their ears on ground. Makinde must have heard the info from a reliable source hence, his quick outburst.

Why didn't he (Makinde) mention another person's name and be an hypocrite?

He has the facts and assisted INEC before releasing the name of the returning officer or probably, that's one of the strategy APC is trying to use and has been scuttled?

#OndoDecides
#myOpinion
most likely you lack comprehension skills. Reread what the governor said slowly maybe you would comprehend this time. or maybe I should give you a clue. INEC does not make indigenes of a state returning officers. So talking about Owo or ifon is buncum. The man would never have been the returning officer in the first place.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Chimasoka: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chacha Eke Made Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage Break-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pen411ISd-8
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by samwash(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Not that INEC has really announced the VC has returning officer, trust our politicians, they have informant, the PDP knows were the ball is going to, so Makinde has to raise the alarm, INEC quickly adjust then, it now look like Makinde is propagating false report.
Same thing the APC will still do if they are in the position, and they will even add JARA join the Matta.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by HeadShot: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Emekaonline:

You can commit suicide when the APC wins. The choice is yours and I am sure your people will not waste time to put you under without delay

Audu....
Just let you did same when PDP won in Edo

Kikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by sst1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.
do make use of your � for once
Who is akeredolu in the first place
You can't compare Makinde with any southwest governor because he's the only people's mandate governor in the entire southwest
Think about this very well

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Yebosola(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
fkj950ax:

Seyi Makinde is right, but you and Seyi Makinde are wrong.
INEC didn't appoint or announce OAU VC as Returning Officer, so what's the hullabaloo anout

Abi oh, politicians and their gullible followers, because Seyi said it, must it be right? Afoju nfona han afoju.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Yebosola(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Emekaonline:

You can commit suicide when the APC wins. The choice is yours and I am sure your people will not waste time to put you under without delay

Ase wa, if not for the gullibility of electorates, a party mismanaged a country for 16yrs, after just 8yrs, we are talking of same useless party, what do we call that one? Kowa needs to b tried with decent people, not prostitute politicians.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by samwash(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

You all are disgrace to Nigeria in general.
Both APC and PDP.......

I wish a day will come when Nigerians will start voting for other potential candidates in other parties than PDP and APC thinking the government belongs to them....

And who are the pple that will make-up the other political parties you are talking abt?
Is it not the same Nigerians? You think those same pple will not have been in APC or PDP in one time or the other?
All these our current politicians, some of them have been in politics before the era of 1999,during SDP, NRC & they are still in active politics as at today.
Even if APC, PDP & the likes die today, there will raise new political parties & same corrupt Nigerians will still occupy the Nations political seats of power.
Its not abt the political parties, it's abt we Nigerians, we need to first reform our selves.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by kunlegboye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
SilverNorGold:

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.

But he should have known better as a governor that on such an election according to inec rules no indigene can be given that post,hence his immense demonstration of ignorance!
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Ayilara1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.

His 4+4 is a certainty.

Makinde is loved here
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by rrhostomy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
You are all in love with the gimmicks. OK. The election is tomorrow,let us see who wins. The debate was obviously Akeredolus but Seyi and Rotimi no be mate though��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
[i]SEE IPOB PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL. THE MAN FALL THEIR HANDS YAKATA grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by dododawa1: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Same people but different PARTY
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Netob309(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
rrhostomy:
You are all in love with the gimmicks. OK. The election is tomorrow,let us see who wins. The debate was obviously Akeredolus but Seyi and Rotimi no be mate though��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

Seyi and Rotimi are not mate in terms of what?
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by meetme01: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Misterone:
most likely you lack comprehension skills. Reread what the governor said slowly maybe you would comprehend this time. or maybe I should give you a clue. INEC does not make indigenes of a state returning officers. So talking about Owo or ifon is buncum. The man would never have been the returning officer in the first place.

I read it perfectly before I responded. This is Nigeria, anything happens. In every iota of "fake" news, there is a lining truth. Gov Makinde did not act cowardly, he mentioned names so, as I said, either fake or real, he must have heard from a "reliable source.

What INEC is doing now, is after thought. We all know VC's of Federal Unis are returning officers in Gubernatorial elections so, the VC can be nominated but some of us do/will not know the man is from Owo.

Whichever, it is, I believe that intended nomination has been scuttled. It's a fact.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by solaere(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
in my world both in integrity and in all ramifications seyi makinde is far better that than the acclaimed akketi recall that upon assuming office seyi makinde paid all outstanding gratuity nd salary and as since den embark on drivers project, but not until close to his reelection he Aketi never responds to workers cry nor any tangible project and yet some gullible nd senseless ondo pple cry for his return I pity ondo case study kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.