Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (43836 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes / Akeredolu, Makinde : President Buhari Give Nod To Tackle Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Tribalism123(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2020
“As at the time he raised the objection, INEC had not even announced the appointment of a Returning Officer for this Saturday’s election. We cannot but wonder how and where Governor Makinde in particular, got the information"

Is ur until announced that we will take precautions?
Sleep APC.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by oyebanji(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Did you read also that INEC will not appoint someone from a state to supervise election in their states?

Are there no other people in other states who could be "close" to Akeredolu?

The right thing to do was to wait for the announcement before complaining.

meetme01:
The reason why I detest Nigerian politicians is that, they always fail to attack issues rather, the person is their major focus.

The question remains, is the VC from Owo LG?

We all know politicians have their ears on ground. Makinde must have heard the info from a reliable source hence, his quick outburst.

Why didn't he (Makinde) mention another person's name and be an hypocrite?

He has the facts and assisted INEC before releasing the name of the returning officer or probably, that's one of the strategy APC is trying to use and has been scuttled?

#OndoDecides
#myOpinion
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by friday2011(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Seyi Makinde thinks everyone is like Ajimobi and Fayose that he can use his conspiracy to blackmail, forgetting that Aketi is very mad man, he takes zero bullshit

How would you stupidly and openly link Akeredolu on appointment of OAU VC for INECs returning officer without factual evidence when you know he is a SAN and former NBA chairman and he could sue you if not for immunity

What is this one saying? Did you understand the issues raised at all?

Anyway, you can go through it again for proper understanding...

As for factual evidence you requested... Maybe you should try consulting Google to know where the RO (professor) is from.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by fkj950ax(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2020
9jahotblog:
what Governor seyi makinde said is very right, OAU vc which happened to be the ondo state inec chief returning officer is from owo in owo local government.

Seyi Makinde is right, but you and Seyi Makinde are wrong.
INEC didn't appoint or announce OAU VC as Returning Officer, so what's the hullabaloo anout

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2020
You all are disgrace to Nigeria in general.
Both APC and PDP.......

I wish a day will come when Nigerians will start voting for other potential candidates in other parties than PDP and APC thinking the government belongs to them....
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by ernieboy(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

I am pro APC but since Akeredolu started having issues with Tinubu circa 2015, I started watching him more closely.

PDP or ZLP should win. Akeredolu just gives the wrong vibe.
so ur problem is not that he is not performing, but that he is having problems with ur "god", shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by TechyMm0: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2020
friday2011:

What is this one saying? Did you understand the issues raised at all?

Anyway, you can go through it again for proper understanding...

As for factual evidence you requested... Maybe you should try consulting Google to know where the RO (professor) is from.

Council of State appoints returning Officers and INEC officials , why did Makinde insinuate OAU VC has anything to do with Akeredolu or APC

Isn't the accusations uncalled for? Why not head to INEC to file his displeasure and keep the blackmail out

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Royalfurnitures: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2020
The cry of a drowning man

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Thingsmustchang: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, you are a wise man.. Have mercy on a mumu like me, mbok..

Nigeria is big enough to contain both the wise like you and mumu people like me.

God bless us all.. cheesy

I couldn't help myself from laughing uncontrollable. Ur response was wow. God bless us all indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
ernieboy:
so ur problem is not that he is not performing, but that he is having problems with the man banging ernieboy's ugly mother, shameful.

I knew Tinubu was the culprit and that's why your Ma is obsessed by him.

Might even be your biological dad for all you know... grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by exponentfriday: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Seyi Makinde said:

Although INEC has not announced Ogunbodede, Makinde said the party has been informed that the VC had been selected.
He said, “It has come to our notice that the people of Ondo State will not be getting free and fair elections if the Independent National Electoral Commission as presently composed will be overseeing the elections..

APC is disgrace to our Nation
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Omezif(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2020
And what again do you have to say
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by freeborn02: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
everything about pdp is useless

Nigerians now know that the APC is as corrupt as the PDP.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by ernieboy(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I knew Tinubu was the culprit and that's why your Ma is obsessed by him.

Might even be your biological dad for all you know... grin
I am not surprised, u are a product of an illicit affair between a criminal and an olosho, no decent, well raised child will find it so easy to insult anothers's parent, pls say hi to ur olosho mum.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
ernieboy:

ernieboy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

I am not surprised, u are a product of an illicit affair between a criminal and an olosho, no decent, well raised child will find it so easy to insult anothers's parent, pls say hi to ur olosho mum.

You perfectly described your own parents. grin
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by pandabet(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
we agree
APC nko
disaster

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by ernieboy(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You perfectly described your own parents. grin
I will not engage publicly with a mad man, lest I reduce myself to his level. bye

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by friday2011(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:

Council of State appoints returning Officers and INEC officials , why did Makinde insinuate OAU VC has anything to do with Akeredolu or APC

Isn't the accusations uncalled for? Why not head to INEC to file his displeasure and keep the blackmail out

Attacks on opponents during electioneering campaigns is not new... Worldover, its like that, Joe Biden/Trump comes to mind. The atmosphere in edo is more more heated than what we have in ondo presently

If you go through the press statement by the Governors aid, you will see the part where he himself categorically said, the RO can never come from the same state... (sure he himself is not aware the man is from owo in ondo, it is on this premise that makinde drew his criticism.

On the part of INEC saddled with the responsibility of appointment of returning officers, I expect them to have carried out due diligence before naming anyone.

However, my only concern is that who ever the ondo electorate decided to be there next governor should be respected by all parties including the umpire (inec)
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Tareq1105: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:
The reason why I detest Nigerian politicians is that, they always fail to attack issues rather, the person is their major focus.

We all know politicians have their ears on ground. Makinde must have heard the info from a reliable source hence, his quick outburst.

He has the facts and assisted INEC before releasing the name of the returning officer or probably, that's one of the strategy APC is trying to use and has been scuttled?

#OndoDecides
#myOpinion

Just listen to yourself once again.

Do you know the meaning of "fact"?

Since the time INEC has been using Vice Chancellors as Returning Officers, can you recall any state where an indigine was used?
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by JAMO84: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
That audio governor Seyi Makinde will realize tomorrow that ONDO NO BE EDO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2020
ernieboy:

ernieboy to his useless homosexual father:
I will not engage publicly with a mad man, lest I reduce myself to his level. bye

K
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Emekaonline: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

This is to inform all The Good people of Edo that oshiomole said he will be storming the State tomorrow to help his party win... We all know he will be coming with Tinubu and empty bullion vans if the Said party wins...

Good Ondo people...
The ball is in your court

You can commit suicide when the APC wins. The choice is yours and I am sure your people will not waste time to put you under without delay
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Emekaonline: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Tareq1105:

Just listen to yourself once again.

Do you know the meaning of "fact"?

Since the time INEC has been using Vice Chancellors as Returning Officers, can you recall any state where an indigine was used?

You dont need to respond to the fo*l, after all, what do you expect from a baby factory product
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by wellmax(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2020
9jahotblog:
what Governor seyi makinde said is very right, OAU vc which happened to be the ondo state inec chief returning officer is from owo in owo local government.

Did you read at all, or you just want to be mischievous.

INEC is yet to appoint anyone, but Makinde has appointed someone in his head and is coming out to complain.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Jones4190:
Like your stupid APC is better

Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by hopexter(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Elvinci101:

Brother wey Mumu. Wetin you sabi sef? You think say politics is like "Baba Ijebu Lotto " you play everyday on your way back from factory work.

If you don't play lotto on your way from your hard labour factory job, how would you even have such in your head? Stop attacking your fellow gambler. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Extremely useless, my brother grin ..

Makinde thinks he can do Gbas Gbos with Governor Akeredolu like he did to Fayose? Lol, him dun jam Indaboski grin grin grin

He should be happy he's even a governor. Trust me, most people who voted him are music fans. They voted him thinking they were voting Makinde, the owner of Naijaloaded.

But now they know, they'll vote the mini tyrant out at the appropriate time. Let him enjoy... grin

God bless Ondo state.
God bless Nigeria.

Connect your brain to your mouth always please

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by tfelicityk(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Smiling... I see incumbent Governor winning the Ondo Election...

The way it happened in Edo State...

This is not party things...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by Enyimbamercedes: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2020
LOL! Says a governor distributing bread, slippers, Ludo and plastic basins!
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by derbykol(f): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Seyi Makinde thinks everyone is like Ajimobi and [/b]Fayose[b] that he can use his conspiracy to blackmail, forgetting that Aketi is very mad man, he takes zero bullshit

How would you stupidly and openly link Akeredolu on appointment of OAU VC for INECs returning officer without factual evidence when you know he is a SAN and former NBA chairman and he could sue you if not for immunity

Fayose is a mad man too.
Re: Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency by cosse(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:

#OndoDecides
#myOpinion
Scroll up again and read the news FULLY.......carefully this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.