Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. (1012 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / Let's Discuss Catalyst Or Car Catalytic Converters! / Just Bought A New Catalyst For 95k For My 03 Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by Wilson5183(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please I need a good advice because I want to get one for my Crv 2004.

Advise me.
Re: It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by TRYGO(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2020
I think its only your pockets than can determine that here sir.
Re: It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by Wilson5183(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by weyreypey: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wilson5183:
Please I need a good advice because I want to get one for my Crv 2004.

Advise me.
New
Re: It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by sultaan(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
A new catalyst for that car is almost half the price of the car, and how do you know the used one is good, or if your catalyst is bad?
Re: It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by Wilson5183(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
sultaan:
A new catalyst for that car is almost half the price of the car, and how do you know the used one is good, or if your catalyst is bad?

That the truth, how can someone know a good catalyst and a bad catalyst.
Re: It Is Advisable To Buy A New Catalyst Or Tukubo Catalyst.. by sultaan(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Wilson5183:

That the truth, how can someone know a good catalyst and a bad catalyst.

Scan the car it will give you a catalyst code, then use the scanner to check the voltage of the O2 sensor, it is also possible to check the temp before and after the cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CflIvd5VOoA

(1) (Reply)

Which Cars Do You Think Are The Best For Off-roading? / Lexus Gx470 ABS Problem / How Do I Become Acquainted To Long Distance Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.