Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

#endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) (4645 Views)

Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos) / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by Abudu2000(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2020
These kids don't know how to do anything, maybe they should go to edo for 6months IT
Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by JimmyDarmody: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
SARS has inflicted a lot of deadly injuries and deaths on Nigerians. My opinion is to retrain them, continue retraining them, remove the bad elements among them and so many more reforms to them. I think that crime rates will moon-rocket if they are disbanded...some of them will even become armed robbers and Nigerian police alone cannot help Nigerians. Majority of the guys demonstrating on the streets to end SARS are genuine....however, there must be a section that will be happy that robbery will be easier for them if SARS is removed and especially this time of the year - towards end of the year. Mama sorry
Let me summarize my point by saying; Nigeria as a country can only move forward when we update our educational archives. Believe me you'll be shocked when supervising the retraining. You'll realize that the retrainers are doing a very poor and outdated job. As long as we refuse to update all our educational sources, we will be this way 100 years from now. Quote me in the future. Have a great day.
Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by falcon01: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Hahahaha! She kissed a bullet
ice cold baby
Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by ednut1(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2020
RomanianNinja:
During the #EndSARS protest today, a lady was shot in the mouth by a police officer at Salvation bus stop, Opebi road. This is sick and the entire police force needs total reorientation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConcernedNIG/status/1314327477934841856
was there any protest at salvation bus stop Why docyou people enjoy spreading lies
Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by blessedchild234(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2020
these can't happen in Europe, real?
Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by eejo(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked You guys should be easy with spreading FAKE NEWS! Same story is on Frontpage. It says that the woman was shot by her police boyfriend. It has nothing to do with SARS protests. It's like some evil elements are trying to hijack this SARS protests to push their own evil agenda.
Criminals sponsoring fake news against SARS. I pity Nigerians
Re: #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
RomanianNinja:
During the #EndSARS protest today, a lady was shot in the mouth by a police officer at Salvation bus stop, Opebi road. This is sick and the entire police force needs total reorientation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConcernedNIG/status/1314327477934841856
Fake News from a lazy ass youth. No simple initiative,no common sense. Anything they see on twitter they copy and post on Nairaland. Useless mofo. Why didn't you state the state or location it happened,since the protests took place in various states in the country.
That lady was shot by her boyfriend who is now at large.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Insecurity Increases Number Of Orphans, Widows In Nigeria / Peter Obi Stole From The Anambra People, He Is Gay - Nnamdi Kanu / A Liter Of Petrol Is N1600 In Ghana , Small Increase And Nigerians Are Wailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.