Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? (2309 Views)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / The Looming Battle For Lagos And Imminent Fall Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by spy24(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
leokid866:

It seems you are still pained over ambode......I wonder when you people will realize the fight against ambode was run by Lagos Lagosians who did not like him....Tinubu had nothing to do with it.......if you will speak on a situation make sure you have the full details or you will forever just be peddling your own skewed view.

You sound like the one that's pained by what is happening to Tinubu

What's my business with Lagos politics that will mate it to cause me pain

I gave my opinion you are there attacking me instead of what I wrote .

Park well jare
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by leokid866: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
spy24:

You sound like the one that's pained by what is happening to Tinubu

What's my business with Lagos politics that will mate it to cause me pain

I gave my opinion you are there attacking me instead of what I wrote .

Park well jare
Okay.....sips tea....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. / FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward / Full Details Of The Yoruba Man That Handed Sunday Igboho To The Police In Cotono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.