Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence (672 Views)

Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Oshoboy01: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa

Claims by some news media that the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa, was detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), may not be true as the latter has since returned home.

Obasa, chairman of the Conference of Speakers of State Legislatures in Nigeria, appeared before the EFCC on Thursday, October 8 as the agency continued with the investigation of some allegations against his office.

Obasa was at the EFCC office in honour of an invitation sent him by the agency.

"As a good citizen of Nigeria, a public officer and lawmaker, it was just justified that I honour an invitation by an agency trying to find out some answers relating to some questions.

"It is normal for the EFCC to invite whoever it deems should be invited. Honoring the invitation simply shows patriotism," Obasa said in a statement released by his media office.

The Speaker added that he had returned home and was never detained by the EFCC as was already being speculated.

https://trixxng.com/why-i-was-at-the-efcc-office-speaker-obasa/

1 Share

Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by collum(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2020
wink
Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Nawa and this man was saying Ambode was the corrupt one, no wonder they remove magu so they can pave way to deal with Tinubu and his boys nice one though

1 Like

Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Bluntguy: 2:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Don't worry, you will still vomit it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by ursullalinda(f): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Yam eater
Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Jostoman: 4:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Just hope this is not another way of diverting our attention away from what is going on in Nigeria right now or another tactics to deceive us that they are also fighting APC people so that when they come for opposition members we will not be able to complain.
Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Yobabad: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Had it be this man was from SE or SS by now YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) members would have been written nonsense
Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by naija4life247: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nawa and this man was saying Ambode was the corrupt one, no wonder they remove magu so they can pave way to deal with Tinubu and his boys nice one though

Your head no correct. So everything that happens in Nigeria is about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by naija4life247: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Yobabad:
Had it be this man was from SE or SS by now YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) members would have been written nonsense

It is a nightmare that will not go away. Yoruba humiliation of your fathers and grandfathers leaving sorrow, tears and blood all over Biafran Republic of drugs and crime is a nightmare that will never go.
Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Biodun556(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians like fake and terrible news. If there's none, they create one.
Re: Why I Was At The EFCC Office - Speaker Obasa Breaks Silence by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Illiterate speaker.

Fraudulent lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Attorney General Malami? / Tinubu Should Send Bullion Vans & Dino Melaye Should Sell Cars To Appease Youths / Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.