Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? (670 Views)

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by Empress5678: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2020
This question is begging for answers
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by colorsofrainbow: 1:44am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm the one...
I'm the commander in chief,na me dey collect money for toll-gate,na me be Lagos governor.
If u no wan get sense,may sense NEVER locate you.NONSENSE!!
If u know u enthroned this calamity,Buhari in 2015/2019,u will be judged.You are one of the killers.
And if any of the dead victims voted him also,he/she commited suicide but realised too late.

2 Likes

Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by Mrnakeina(m): 1:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Wrong question!

Who sent soldiers against armless peaceful protesters?!!!

1 Like

Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm the one...
I'm the commander in chief,na me dey collect money for toll-gate,na me be Lagos governor.
If u know u enthroned this calamity,Buhari in 2015/2019,u will be judged.You are one of the killers.
And if any of the dead victims voted him also,he/she commited suicide but realised too late.
Shut up,ipob miscreant
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by omoharry(f): 2:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Empress5678:
This question is begging for answers
WHO will never do that .
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by KunleyY19(m): 4:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Who is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES.
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Commander in Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by MagicBishop: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm the one...

We are now at the Ojota phase of Chanji!
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
Commander in Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu
The commander in Chief of the armed forces is the president. Who so ever it is that authorised the military to shoot and kill unarmed protesters would be brought to justice. Nigerians are more angry than they've ever been, they just added fuel to a burning bush. Took the point agenders and slammed it on our faces.
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by MagicBishop: 4:59am On Oct 21, 2020
A young girl was returning back from an errand in the dead of a cold winter.

As she made her way though the deep snow covered path to her cottage something caught her eye on the ground.

As she approached it, she saw what appeared to be a coiled up snake that was covered in frost.

It was motionless and appeared irresponsive. She reached to the ground to pick it up and as her warm hands touched it's body, life suddenly returned to it but quickly faded. The young child felt pity for it and decided to take it into the cottage to warm it up. As soon as she got into the cottage she placed it close to the fire place and the snake began to thaw and life slowly returned back to it.

When her father came back in from gathering wood she quickly hid the snake in a ball of rage close to the fire place.

She had decided to keep the snake as a pet.

For weeks she fed and nursed the snake and enjoyed how it liked to coil round her . She was more pleased with the snake when she saw it with trying to swallow a mouse and said to herself "Papa will be glad I brought you home if he knew you got rid of all the mice," .

Then one day as she sat by the fireside holding her snake pet, it suddenly bit her on her arm. As the venom spread all over her body, she turned to the snake and asked "ohh why snake, after all I have done for you, you still bit me". The snake then replied her and said "you should have known that as a snake I can't help myself".

The girl died.

Moral of the story: you can not support tyranny and expect peace.

1 Like

Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by MagicBishop: 5:02am On Oct 21, 2020
grossintel:
The commander in Chief of the armed forces is the president. Who so ever it is that authorised the military to shoot and kill unarmed protesters would be brought to justice. Nigerians are more angry than they've ever been, they just added fuel to a burning bush. Took the point agenders and slammed it on our faces.

I dey laff.

Buhari has killed hundreds of defenseless protesters in the past to which you Lagosians defended his actions.

Now it has come to your backdoor in Lekki and you now want justice?

Are you braindead?
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

I dey laff.

Buhari has killed hundreds of defenseless protesters in the past to which you Lagosians defended his actions.

Are you braindead?

Spare me that tribalism shiit talks faag! That's the signature of brain dead people roaming Nairaland. This is not a single group or ethnic zone affair, this will never go unnoticed, if it has never happened before, it will happen! Buhari or who ever it was must face the monsters he created someday!
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by mike8804: 5:16am On Oct 21, 2020
If buhari keep killing the southern youths we should extend the gesture to his kinsmen everywhere in the south
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by MagicBishop: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2020
grossintel:
Spare me that tribalism shiit talks faag! That's the signature of brain dead people roaming Nairaland. This is not a single group or ethnic zone affair, this will never go unnoticed, if it has never happened before, it will happen! Buhari or who ever it was must face the monsters he created someday!

Which tribalism ?

This is your reality .

You chose this despot and has defended all his artrocities all in your attempt to justify your collective stupidity in 2015.

You are experiencing political karama.
Re: Whogave The Order For The Soldiers To Kill The Citizens??? by GeneralStan(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

I dey laff.

Are you braindead?

Our countrymen from different tribes died there bro, show some respect and solidarity, we are all in this together after all

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Us Stop Burning Of Properties. I'm Begging / Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) / Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has Nothing To Do With Workers Dispute In Capital Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.