Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester (33962 Views)

Police Commence Investigation On Rivers Assembly Complex Fire / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2020
SEGLIZ:
a beneficiary of sars operations and activities. he was only trying to protect his source of livelihood.
his means of illegal livelihood is being extremely threatened, if na you nko you no go carry double barrel?
Bunch of illeterate, illegal mothafuckers
Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by SEGLIZ: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
his means of illegal livelihood is being extremely threatened, if na you nko you no go carry double barrel?
Bunch of illeterate, illegal mothafuckers

I go fight tooth and nail o.
but it is very disheartening just because I have access to gun I go ahead and treating innocent soul at will.
they've before now bitten more than they can chew. it time they are held responsible for all evil and atrocity.
an illiterate is better off an average Nigerian Police Officer, this one's are very much primitive.
Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by Ejjis(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Foolish tribalist...
Naijasageblog:
Some kind igbo men dey fall hand
Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by domicile: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2020
They should start televised disciplinary actions against erring officers to serve as a deterrent to others.
In this country even boys scout wan flex power because Dem wear uniform.
Imagine my secondary school mate police officer friend calling me a bloody civilian while we argued last night about this ongoing SARS saga.
Even civil defence, road safety, customs and immigration dey form power in top Nigerians head.
Their mentality is outrightly wrong from the onset.
They need reorientation to know that they are meant to serve and not to be served.
Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by Mejor79(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
If a DPO can throw Punch #EndSARS Protesters then you can imagine what happens to suspects/victims under the control of his Division. The entire system needs to be retrained for proper policing.
Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by Waterbear(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Long live Nigeria

Re: Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester by Zetty177x: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kobicove:

She's only doing the job her paymasters sent her to do cheesy

Useless job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Akpabio, Amaechi, Imoke: When The Going Was Good (photo) / Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.