Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth (63983 Views)

Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by OlujobaSamuel: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't understand, the police is not under Lagos command but works in Lagos?
How come?
Do we have police under other states working in another state, or he is someone under zonal command?
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2020
What do you expected in a country where the law enforcement officers are a law to themselves.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by thaoriginator: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2020
WTF! He for kukuma kill her nah! cry

Bloodclaat bastarrrrrrd! shocked
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2020
My dear women. Don't date a police or military man. Don't date a cultist. Only them can pepetrate this.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2020
fratermathy:
Police again!! Why is the Nigerian police mostly in the news for all the wrong reasons these days? I think the signs are enough that the entire police force should be overhauled and remodelled. Things are not looking good at all. One idiot with an AK47 will just drink dry gin or ogogoro and think innocent people are their shooting targets... The average Nigerian doesn't like or trust the police. That's how low we've descended as a nation.

I remember one incident that happened in Plateau state few years ago. A phone was lost among friends and the one who had a policeman as a friend decided to involve him. Dude came drunk with ak47 and he just started killing the friends one by one including the elder brother of the guy who invited him who also happened to be the owner of the lost phone. I think he killed up to five of them. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by bgates: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2020
maasoap:

I remember one incident that happened in Plateau state few years ago. A phone was lost among friends and the one who had a policeman as a friend decided to involve him. The dude came drunk with ak47 and he just started killing the friends one by one including the elder brother of the guy who invited him who also happened to be the owner of the lost phone. I think he killed up to five of them. Lol

This is the joke of a century not a year

I mean

How is that possible ??

Please kindly post the link to the news or even name of the officer so we google search
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Ifyz0001: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2020
In this buhari regime everyone is frustrated, the president should work on alleviating the suffering in the land.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by fxdee(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:
A policeman or a legally armed terrorist? How these sets of insane people are recruited into security agencies baffles me. They pride themselves as officers of the law but they don't even understand the law.
if our policemen documents are screened more than 70% won't have basic requirements. They are always been hand pick by politicians as compensation. Few of them are dedicated and professional. If you are lucky to meet these few ones you will be so happy.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Aguilar(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2020
I guess it's the entire police force in nigeria that needs reform, this npf is a disgrace to this country, even the igp knows that. I mean where is this barbaric act done in the world. it's a pity we ain't safe no more, everyman for himself.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by john4affiliate: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2020
A gun in the hands of person that doesn't have common sense.

Where do we go from here, omo Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSzNpvqbeY
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by chinchonglee(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2020
coolfredo:
Animals on black .. i dont know if i should say God forgive me. Am always happy and satisfied when ever i see anything on uniform, police sars or army been killed either by bullet, mob or by accident . Nonsense
Me too.

I dnt bother typing R.I.P sef. Cos I knw how heartless they can be
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2020
bgates:

This is the joke of a century not a year

I mean

How is that possible ??

Please kindly post the link to the news or even name of the officer so we google search

I can try, that news was posted here at the time
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ALLFATHER14: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian police eh bunch of goats in human clothing ��
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Eberex(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Samsimple:
God help us

Link to the video below

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConcernedNIG/status/1314327477934841856

cc. lalasticlala mynd44

Hell no! i aint clicking any video link
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2020
I suspected it wud be her bf or sm1 close to her and not a random policeman/sars like people initially thought.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Brushstrokes20: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2020
The trigger happy fool deserves jungle justice!

Fish him out....
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by illicit(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Did he want a mouth action or what
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Antoeni(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
If everyone in Nigeria at is of Age and Mentally Sound have Acess to Arms and Ammo this police will be Careful in his dealings
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Bahamas95(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2020
HITsquad:
The lady was also seen sitting on the floor? While waiting! For the doctor!? In such an emergency? Shame don kill me for naija matter!

I hope the person responsible gets caught...

The thing shock me too sef, na to relocate from this so-called country sure pass now......I wonder why they would keep her waiting in such a critical condition. I am tired of Nigeria walai!

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2020
We know women talk and nag but that is not an excuse to shoot them in their mouth. That she refuse to keep her mouth shut doesn't impy you keep her mouth shot.
That mouth that she use to talk is the mouth she use give you blów job.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by guru90: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Xucxex1997:
ThankGod for her life

Police!!!

God forbid

You see your life...........

After that useless Man don disfigure her Mouth and Face abi.......................
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Donedeal1(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Love gone sour,gun into the mouth to remove the sourness or what? waiting for doctor?��� whatever happens to emergency.Nigeria need total overhaul.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by davillian(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
fratermathy:
Police again!! Why is the Nigerian police mostly in the news for all the wrong reasons these days? I think the signs are enough that the entire police force should be overhauled and remodelled. Things are not looking good at all. One idiot with an AK47 will just drink dry gin or ogogoro and think innocent people are their shooting targets... The average Nigerian doesn't like or trust the police. That's how low we've descended as a nation.
That's how one of them was talking with me his mouth was smelling of alcohol and Igbo..
The most annoying this was that this idiot was pointing his gun at me and it wasn't on safety mode...
I sha respected myself throughout the question and answer section.
I wash sha praying the gun wasn't loaded
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by crackhouse(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2020
In another news a blogger said she was shot during endsars protest. Bloggers are going to hell
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by guass(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2020
You can see these bastards that the IG is giving weapons. I suspect the police to be from SARS.
NIGERIA IS DOOMED!
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by letilex: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
If you are reading this just know that you are blessed. Amazing and beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I wish all your dreams would come true just as I want all my youtube dreams to come true thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCoNlenDv2Q
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by guass(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2020
nwakibie3:
So person go just wake up and decides to date a Nigerian policeman. Nawa for some girls ooo

Me I don't still feel sorry for whoever is dating a force man.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Nchenches: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Samsimple:

PUNCH

Who gave gun to a monkey?
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Germi9: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2020
When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, said, “The policeman has been identified, not in Lagos command, but works in Lagos State.

the policeman not in lagos command but works in lagos...does this even makes sense? haba!!!
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by notoriousbabe: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Samsimple:
God help us, this country don dey turn to something else.

Meanwhile, check my signature
na now you know?it have tey jo
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Kingkzee(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2020
They should track that fool and bring him to justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / Efcc Found Yahoo Boys Den Where They Are Training New Members / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.