Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth (63893 Views)

Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by RichyAD(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2020
the man na sars
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Franklyspeakin: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Gordonz07(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Wickedness of the highest order. Why shoot your lover when both of you can settle issues amicably without rancor. Yeye policeman... angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by WizzyVine: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2020
What wickedness?

Oh my God!!

Most of those guys in uniform are demons! He should be apprehended and allowed to dance to his tune.

This is so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by anonimi: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:
A policeman or a legally armed terrorist? How these sets of insane people are recruited into security agencies baffles me. They pride themselves as officers of the law but they don't even understand the law.

Will you support an NGO with your money and time to make our policemen understand the law better?

anonimi:

anonimi:
[img]http://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by tollyboy5(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
I believe this protest would have a very positive impact... I'm yet to see any protest from IB, can we organize it on monday?
We organizing at akure also. Maybe after election
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ekaette1621: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2020
a
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by lionphil(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
I believe this protest would have a very positive impact... I'm yet to see any protest from IB, can we organize it on monday?

Protest in IB starts today 9am eleyele
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by mozona(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2020
police again
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by EdiskyHarry: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Honestly, this is unbelievable.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by einsteine(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Why will you even be dating a policeman sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by nwakibie3(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2020
So person go just wake up and decides to date a Nigerian policeman. Nawa for some girls ooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by anonimi: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin the nine people above me who posted 7:00 shocked
God will judge you for making my network hang embarassed

Back to the topic. Nigeria government need to copy the kind of training civilized country police under go.
Our force men are nothing to write home about! sad I wonder at times how disgraceful bot belly drunkard got a police uniform undecided
This protest might not yield because those who want to reform SARS also need to be reformed. The problem is from root not just SARS alone.

You don't realise that our country has the highest number of children out of school, do you?
And that we have a president who can't be bothered since he is barely educated himself?
Don't we all need to work on the foundations- local & state governments for primary & secondary schools?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by grim33(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Things like this are why I’m a MGTOW MONK.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by SexytorresE(f): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2020
All this crutu police dem be doing anyhow. I repeat i can never date a baby police unless ur rank or post is from D.P.O AIG and CP ...
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Okfrank25: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2020
E be like se de girl get bele
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by realstars: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
He Will Face The Hard Way.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ba7man(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
They really need to take the guns from lots of these policemen.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by pozehnani(f): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Who dates a police man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ruffDiamond: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2020
that Lady go still bail herself when the matter enter police station o ..#killandgo bastardz
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Logon59: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Graphic

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet or you have one but not satisfied with it's standard, contact me to design a global standard plan for you at decent costs. Chat or call 0816 124 7898 or visit any of the links in the row below to see more.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2020
lionphil:

Protest in IB starts today 9am eleyele
where we go meet at eleyele? I dey inside kolapo ishola estate
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by proclinician: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

Back to the topic. Nigeria government need to copy the kind of training civilized country police under go.
Our force men are nothing to write home about! sad I wonder at times how disgraceful bot belly drunkard got a police uniform undecided
This protest might not yield because those who want to reform SARS also need to be reformed. The problem is from root not just SARS alone.

The problems have no solution.
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by chinchonglee(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2020
sylarada:
Chai nobody even attempt to rush her to the hospital, they're all shouting and in panic.

Let's save life first before taking pictures or videos. That lady is in a terrible condition. I watched the video last night, I couldn't sleep over it...

Even police nowadays are using their uniform to do stupid things...

May God help us in this Nigeria o!

Meanwhile, we have investment opportunity for you... Just in case you're reading this and seem interested, pls chat up!
I wonder if u read the post or u jst decided to say anything that comes out of ur mouth
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by sammysneh(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2020
I spit on every police by are monsters imagine what this goat did to his girlfriend

Just think what this fool will do to the ordinary civilian
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Theom85(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Police and bad news
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Princessbettyj(f): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2020
I fear who no fear Nigeria police, those people are higher killers,smh quick recovery to the lady
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Badonasty(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2020
I watched this yesterday and I couldn’t sleep...this is very bad
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ruffDiamond: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2020
tollyboy5:

most are not civilized.they look as if they are civilized but in reality, many are pure animals deep down.just scratch the surface a little and the latent beast will jump out.haven't you heard the saying,; don't bring out the beast in me!!lol
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by NWAZURUMEE: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Maybe the lady talks too much hence the mouth shoothing, get well soon dear, the policeman is a beast in humans clothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.