Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS (562 Views)

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by lanocconsulting: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2020
I'm tired of feeling angry every time I read of police brutality, all I can say is we need a radical reform of the Nigerian police, or else we will never stop hearing stories like that of this young man. I came across his story on twitter
I hopehe gets justice
#reformNPF

Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by YoonSung30: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2020
haaaaa from thief you jam another thief, but I'm so happy you are alive to narrate this
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by lanocconsulting: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2020
More

Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by maiiilooo(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by lanocconsulting: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2020
More tweet

Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by TheWalkingMind: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Goring
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by longetivity(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
#killSARS cry
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by bmdthemix: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2020
hope they will track d herbalist (no)
the other criminal will b caught (no)
the matter go bend (yes)
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by slyfox35(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2020
I see no difference between the police and the ritualists,Same Aim, different methods,all in the quest to obtain Money from an innocent man,If only police can do their job effectively,imagine driving for minutes in a stolen car and a kidnapped victim inside the car,yet no police stopped them, if it was a venza or mercedes benz coming with a young boy inside,they will stop to estort and maybe even shoot the young boy,the same youths the police kill on a daily are the same youths that helped this young man.
Young man,you should first of all be happy that you were saved,Life comes first,piggy bank comes second and police comes last

1 Like

Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by Asder: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Thank God u survived.
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by Perogbangba(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Chaiiiiiii, speechless!
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by temmytee2309: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Our prayer be say make we no see wetin go make us look unto Nigerian police for help.
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by tooth4tooth: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
You barely escaped death and policemen still treating you this way? Some of these guys are worse than those criminals
Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by GooseBump: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Am still saying this, if any of my family members join this police force, I swear on my life that I'll end any relationship I have with that person.

This has also happened to me before, it was around last year. one of my trucks had an issue so the driver called me and explained that one of the back tyres was punctured, I checked the time and it was half past nine, i asked him where it Happened and he said around Sanyo, the truck was empty so I told him to ask around for any vigilante so that they can watch the truck overnight. he kicked against it, his reason was that the area (Sanyo) is filled with thugs and thieves and he does not trust the vigilante because they sometimes work in hand with the thieves. I told him I'll call him back. I called my Vulcanizer and explained what happened to him, he said they should remove the tyre and bring it to toll gate, it was getting late so I had to drive from odo ona kekere at that guru maraji area to sanyo.
I got there around after ten. we removed the tyre and put it my car. I asked the driver to stay with the truck. I went alone to toll gate. before getting to toll gate, there was like 2 checkpoint, getting to the first checkpoint, one of them was point their crazy torchlight directly at my face while I was still driving, I had to use my hand to block the light because I couldn't see anything. I packed the car and I was fumed but I just kept cool and asked the policeman that what if I had an accident with the way he pointed the flashlight directly at my face and to my surprise he answered that its none of his business. He pointed the torch again at the tyre and asked if I was the owner. I explained to him what happened and the next thing he said was that I'm too young to own a truck and if truly am the owner then I can only mean that am a thief, ritualist or a yahoo boy or probably I went to steal the tyre. I gave him my business ID card but he was even bothered by it...

To cut the long story short, I paid almost 30k to the men in blacks just because I wanted to fix my tyre

1 Like

Re: He Survived Ritualist Only To Be Victimized By SARS by austine4real(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
sad angry sad

Police and ritualist are 5&5

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: See How Youths Disgrace Oba Of Lagos Palace / David Aigbefor, NBA Vice Chiarman In Deadly Kidnap obattempt (video) / Moment Nursing Was Caught Using Her Baby To Cheat In Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.