Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

"Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG (21417 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Teni Pulled Out Of Car Through The Window After Getting Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by GreatConcept(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
cool
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by SnOOpERr: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Smh
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Stae(f): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2020
lordknows123:
The way the threw you out of BB naija that year baa??

This once just wan dey trend anyhow SMH ..
���
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Chicastle: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Kizyte:
Why is the president silent on matters that directly affect the youths of this country? Are the youths not important to Nigeria and its politics?

Well, I can only say 'Na Wa For Nigeria and its leaders'

Do you know the meaning of "ZOMBIE " in Felas voice?

1 Like

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Joefat: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry when the frustration too much the innocent citizens will turn to beast,,soon now na to dey burn police station remain,,, we all need to get small gun,even if its 9mm luger,,time no dey ogbeni

I think I told someone about exactly this 3 days ago. Once we have our own rifle. Government will know.. and that's where we are heading to.
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Traviscottt: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin

Na only this green cap she get??
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by gbolswag(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2020
When sluts give their opinion
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by EyezofGod120: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Joefat:

I think I told someone about exactly this 3 days ago. Once we have our own rifle. Government will know.. and that's where we are heading to.
,,yes bro,this is the high time we need the gun
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by 6digitscomrade: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
EzeYezzuz:
Clout Chaser Oshi
and what are u chasing? Oh I forgot u are the one producing the clout she’s chasing and it appears u are drained from supplying constant clouts and av become redundant, stagnant, unproductive and a societal degenerate and belligerent..

Get off the internet first step to stop supplying clout and no one will chase ur impoverished ass for clouts..

Have a nice weekend ahead as u think about ur life

2 Likes

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Realtalk20: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Like how you did your senses and morals ?
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by ume1000: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry when the frustration too much the innocent citizens will turn to beast,,soon now na to dey burn police station remain,,, we all need to get small gun,even if its 9mm luger,,time no dey ogbeni
are u a fraudster

1 Like

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by manunitedbabes: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Abi? so that you can be driving anyhow and acting stupid? Na lie u don faillll grin grin grin
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by ume1000: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2020
gbolswag:
When sluts give their opinion
her boyfriend is obviously a yahoo boy
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by humberjade: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm

What people do not know is that the FG will just gloss it over...change the name and status quo remains.

The entire police force needs an overhaul...simple
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Omezif(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Like you don't have hands, you should not worry sars would be throw out of roof.
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Doncyn(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Stupid tacha.why is she wearing dat on hot weather...after dey will say she dey smell
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by EyezofGod120: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2020
ume1000:
are u a fraudster
,,lols, until they come to your door steps
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Badonasty(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol...this one wey first look as things dey go before she come out
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Everyone is saying #ENDSARS.... but that isn't the solution. SARS is a Unit under NPF. If you close or end SARS, does it stop Police brutality, extortion, corruption, etc?

The answer is NO. The perpetrators are the POLICE Officers who have been wired to be oppressive, indiscretional, corrupt, criminal-minded, etc. Because of the fundamental problem of the SYSTEM. Ending SARS or renaming the Unit will never solve or end the problems with NPF.

The solution is very simple and BASIC. First is to identify the root cause or causes and proffer control measures.

When NPF is seen as the easiest route of being gainfully employed by Government without formal education. Hence it is flooded with people of questionable characters. Yet we expect them to behave civil. Not possible. You don't respect or value a job you get without some "+ve efforts/requirements.

We expect uneducated/trained Policemen to be courteous and civilised. Not possible.

We expect Policemen with very poor welfare and extremely low salaries not to "rogger" 20 naira on the roads.... Not possible.

My simple solution....
Reform the entire system. By..
1. Recruiting Officers with minimum of OND or NCE
2. Give them quality training on Policing and other related aspects of the job
3. Pay them well and improve their general welfare
4. Let them know NPF is not a revenue generating body
5. Put objective appraisal system in place..... and more..

The first 3 points alone will effectively solve the menace in NPF. Others and more are supporting points.....

2 Likes

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Yahksbiz(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2020
rubbish
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Dcaliphate(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2020
First time i actually appreciate stuff coming out her mouth

2 Likes

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Paperman8419: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2020
We will buy your old newspapers, the larger quantity the more we pay you. Reach me on 070-67-07-09-22
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by domicile: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Good. . . I tot she called protesters LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. . . Why she come change her mind. . . . . Federal government nor go talk nw. . The only thing they saw and reacted to in all these was when wizkid call Buhari OLD MAN. . . They quickly responded to that and paid deaf ears to the real issue. .
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Former Bbnaija star told federal government to throw SARS out the window, that they will come out to protest next week if nothing is done.

https://www.facebook.com/301136874173738/posts/651981262422629/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLmH7H3OZc

keep daydreaming....the FG cant throw them outta the window....why not call reform.....will the FG throw police outta the window? Will it stop police brutalities, killings, extortion , bribe etc....some nigerians just dont what they want
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2020
What window again naaa cheesy just de yarn anything for clout cheesy

AuntLaVIV:
Former Bbnaija star told federal government to throw SARS out the window, that they will come out to protest next week if nothing is done.

https://www.facebook.com/301136874173738/posts/651981262422629/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLmH7H3OZc
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by SweepingBroom(f): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians should be talking about totally scraping Nigerian police
Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Sleekfingers: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Everyone is saying #ENDSARS.... but that isn't the solution

pls help me tell them o.....thats absolutely not the solution.....instead of them call for reform sars or the police force......

1 Like

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by Nostradamus: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
I stand with #reformsars

I stand against #endsars.

1 Like

Re: "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG by bigtt76(f): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Don't mind dem, you can't cajole a government into disbanding a force unit, it can only reform it or sack all of them and start afresh

Sleekfingers:

keep daydreaming....the FG cant throw them outta the window....why not call reform.....will the FG throw police outta the window? Will it stop police brutalities, killings, extortion , bribe etc....some nigerians just dont what they want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Celebrate Their Son As He Turns Two Years Old / Kunle Afolayan His Father, Ade Love 26 Years After Death (Photo) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.