Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees (26553 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Unified07: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't insult elders but let me start from this idiot,he is a fool even with 500k you struggle to start a sustainable business in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by PotatoSalad(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2020
chatinent:
Because your candle is brighter doesn't mean people who have candles are animals.
The damn excuses bro.
I want you to take your time to watch something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ8rwqSTTGc
Take your time to watch it. You might learn one thing or two
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by frog12: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
this ONE is a LAWYER? it must be LAW SCHOOL in OTUOKE he went to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by anonimi: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2020
GolDRoger:
Adult poverty is a choice??

I just lost my voice after reading this

That is the type of stewpid talk that made his boss lose to Barawo Bubu.
Talking in an insensitive manner.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by anonimi: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
I smile when I read stuff like this from so called elders...

Anyone equating hustling in the 90s or early part of the millennium to what we have now, especially this Covid-19 era, is just irredeemably daft!!!

Nigerian inflation today will make a mockery of even the hardest and smartest hustler out here.

Still, I get his point about the need to keep pushing to break even amidst the repressive economy... But, he should refrain from such stupid examples and comparisons. Besides, he was part of those that brought us to this pathetic junction.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by orunto27: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Good. That is why you have no Regard for FEUDALISM

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2020
rattlesnake:
That how a motivational speaker said he started his restaurant business with 2 spoons and 5 grain of rice angry

Most motivational speakers are just smooth tongued liars!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Unified07: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Some people will tell you here that u should go into poultry farming without telling you that a bag of vital or top feed is #4000....tell me how a poor man can make it in this country.... A country were if you are poor you can't access loan

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by focus7: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Everybody claims to be a hero, only pointing at one thing or the other they thinks they are the only one that did not knowing that many do much more but are still eluded with success.

Besides Reno has nothing to boast about for his riches, he has Jonathan to thank, many much qualified lawyers are miserable on the Street.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by SocialJustice: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Just work hard and don't reason upside down
You are free to have kids you can't afford, don't blame it on me.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by ABINTUK(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Slymonster:
Una don start again

I started my poultry farm with just three feathers, but now I have over 3,000 birds.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by twosquare(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
People don't pay attention to diction (use of language). I can see "almost" there...meaning not all. There is still a small percentage that it is beyond someone's control like those in a failed state region or warzones...etc.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

So you telling me that the number of children one has will determine how rich he will be. Are there no people with no kids at all that are poor? The rabbits Reno talked about would have probably been birthing every 20 days and he fed them with steroid foods that made them to grow so fast. What about those who are in rented apartment whose landlords or land ladies conditioned not to raise animals in their house? Make we dey reason small nah

Heed the simple wisdom above... Proper family planning makes it easier to grow in wealth. This is just commonsense.

Yes, one can be childless or with one child yet still poor, that doesn't mean birthing more kids than your income can handle is not stupidity!

This is part of why this nation, especially the North, is so backward and continues to struggle...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by chukwuibuipob: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Honorvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
very good.I like honest agent like u.Does it mean dat you'll use your own money for the visa process/application and get Ur money back once confam visa is out? Deal
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by GreaterFuture(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
flyca:
Enabling environment helps people to thrive.
Hello, I messaged you on whatsapp, would you pls check it out.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by gabicon: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
What Mr Reno is saying is a job ends poverty, that statement is partially true and partially false. We have many people who are low income earners, like labourers, security, salesperson, receptionist etc and are poor. Work is not directly proportional to out of poverty. Secondly, selling rabbit to pay for law school is different from making a living selling rabbit.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Germi9: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
shutup reno
dont give us that crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
RealEzee:
Eyaa everyone has a story, I sold condoms and the sales increased too, omo I shock oo, Oya who's next?! grin

Dey there... Guy men start with pure water sales for traffic. Within 6 months, they opened 3 massive water bottling factories fully fitted!!!

Leave matter!!! Who no sabi lie motivate?!! tongue cool
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Originalsly: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Poverty is a choice.... these people should be mindful of what they say. Too many youths have already made the choice.... not to be poor. The path they choose to get out of poverty doesn't matter so they swear by the motto Get Rich or Die Trying. Should this one get kidnapped.... or robbers make a house call.... he should know they made a choice not to be poor.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by AlphaStorm: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:
Mumu
How much to go to law school now.
Rice alone now sef na 30000

Rice is 35k not 30k

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by adekolaelect(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Many had done more than yours but no any inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by harmony75: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
me no tortoise I sold to go to school..yes o tortoise �

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by harmony75: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
me na tortoise I sold to go to school..yes o tortoise �

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by udemzyudex(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
GolDRoger:
Adult poverty is a choice??

I just lost my voice after reading this

Let it sink. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Chinoval:
That's how a motivational speaker said he started his poultry business with just a feather
grin
Chinoval:
That's how a motivational speaker said he started his poultry business with just a feather
hehehe bro take it easy o
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Originalsly: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

yeah it is when you are not lazy, you will definitely make it, that is true, when you are not ashamed. of work that u are doing you will definitely make it simple...

Make it out of poverty?.... if you are hard working and humble to do any kind of work you will move out of poverty? Really?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Make it out of poverty?.... if you are hard working and humble to do any kind of work you will move out of poverty? Really?
what other options options do you have...
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Chimeluv(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na person wey see money to buy rabbit go dey talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by cmecproblem(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who gave you money to buy the Rabbits that you sold?

This life we all need a helping hand at some point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Woos Kano Governor To APC / Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.