Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees (26562 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Motivational speakers have landed, but he is right sha, almost all adult poverty is a choice.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Whitelookq: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that adult poverty is a choice. He further recalled how he sold rabbits to pay his law school fees in 1998, IgbereTV reports.

The former Presidential spokesperson tweeted:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1314208075314733056?s=19

make I no insult this man, cost of living then and now na same abi. mumu man
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by chucky101(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
He should come back to Nigeria first.. Body go tell am.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by RealEzee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Dey there... Guy men start with pure water sales for traffic. Within 6 months, they opened 3 massive water bottling factories fully fitted!!!

Leave matter!!! Who no sabi lie motivate?!! tongue cool
grin grin I weak
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by tunjilee003: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hardtruth01:
This is true to a great extent. Truth is that alot of educated Nigerian youths feel they deserve NNPC jobs straight outta school. Most of them didn't believe they'd still be stranded five to ten heads after school because the Nigerian education system will make you believe that once you're educated, you're good to go. I know someone who's in a place where if you put your mind deeply into work, you'd make at least 3,000 almost everyday but he has always berated that same place and business. The same business that some have with diligence over the years built houses, married and are training their children in school while that big for nothing guy is still going to church everyday believing that God will change his story. His belief is that he'll start from the top. I always tell people to do what they can to survive until they get to where they really want to. You should never be ashamed of doing anything legal that brings money to your pocket but then trust some funny Nigerian youth. Once they're educated, they feel everything should fall in place automatically for them. Sometimes I wonder why people in the city complain and those in the villages don't. Sometimes it's not about the location but the man in it. Someone once said that there's money on the ground if only you can bend down to pick it. This is one reason why the igbo tribe seems not to be too stranded in Nigeria.
well said....
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
seunlayi:
Thank your God for the furtune and stop blaming others or looking down at them.
Remember those that never sold rabbits and are now better than you example Gej your boss
Remember those that started rearing rabbits but never lived to the time when they grew up.
Remember those that never have the opportunity to rear see rabbit not to talk of rearing it.

Thank you Mr Motivator
Nice insight.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by ThatFairGuy1: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
How many rabbits will one raise this age Which cna gulp up to 100k not to talk of paying for masters
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by ThatFairGuy1: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
How many rabbits will one raise this age Which cna gulp up to 100k not to talk of paying for even Federal institution fee
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by cooltola(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
To say Nigerians are poor by choice is being out of touch
To say Nigerians are lazy when there are limited opportunities is someone talking rubbish
When there is no accountabliity with a very weak national audit system on how goverment spends and how much is saved, corruption thrives very well.
For poverty to reduce , corruption needs to tackled in their stronghold either by laws through[b]an effective auditing system that report expensive spending to EFCC and anticorruption agency[/b]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Yahksbiz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
this doesn't make any sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by DukeJoe17: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
agree. People who can not cater for 1 child but want 9 kids, you will all die in poverty. Keep deceiving yourselves that children are gifts from God because God does not gift children to rich people with 4 kids max.

You are only making N50k monthly but you want to live like someone earning N300k, you will die in poverty.

God bless you for this hidden truth.
They don't know.

Another tip.

Trying to satisfy your girlfriend is a punishmen from the gods to gullible mofos.

The girl will attend your burial with her broke boyfriend.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by enoch273: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
There is truly no nobility in poverty, as a business man opening a corporate bank account in Nigeria can be a daunting task especially for MSME's, and growing small businesses. But with FCMB business account, you can open a business account with great benefits all at your convenience.

Click the link on my signature to get started.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
They don start
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
I agree. People who can not cater for 1 child but want 9 kids, you will all die in poverty. Keep deceiving yourselves that children are gifts from God because God does not gift children to rich people with 4 kids max.

You are only making N50k monthly but you want to live like someone earning N300k, you will die in poverty.
Yeah those people made the wrong choice. But what about the innocent kids they brought into this world
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
timbuk2:
At least that year people still get money buy rabbit...

Is there a market for rabbit sales these days. I haven't eaten one in two decades
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by SocialJustice: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:

Yeah those people made the wrong choice. But what about the innocent kids they brought into this world
Poverty and suffering is their portion until they can fend for themselves or a miracle happens.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Poverty is a mentality. Anyone can get out of it if they want to. There's a clear difference between being poor and being broke.
70% of your countrymen live below the poverty line. Stop yearning okoto.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Poverty and suffering is their portion until they can fend for themselves or a miracle happens.
With your username, you really should have thought about social welfare. undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by SocialJustice: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:

With your username, you really should have thought about social welfare. undecided undecided
How many can one help? Even Dangote can not care for all the poor people in the North alone.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
How many can one help? Even Dangote can not care for all the poor people in the North alone.
Please read about welfare states
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Tribalism123(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
In 1978 I sold Omokri to pay my Class noise making fee
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by stieyven(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:
Mumu
How much to go to law school now.
Rice alone now sef na 30000
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
leave that thing I don't believe in the Bible undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by lereinter(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
ifecorepublic:
This man thinks he is always right...

It's a form of sickness
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by lereinter(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
These are the kind of foolish talk you hear from spoilt brats who gej gave appointments
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Softwhales(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
It's easy to talk when you are on the mountain talk come so easy when life is at its best...you must be smarter those who rear the same rabbit and never maker a profit.... don't just come here and put people under pressure because you are graced
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Heed the simple wisdom above... Proper family planning makes it easier to grow in wealth. This is just commonsense.

Yes, one can be childless or with one child yet still poor, that doesn't mean birthing more kids than your income can handle is not stupidity!

This is part of why this nation, especially the North, is so backward and continues to struggle...

The north did not embrace education and that is their bane. Child spacing and birth control is good but don't make it look like having many children is the major reason why so many people are poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) / Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho / US Mission Reacts To Restoration Of Twitter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.