Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees (26552 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by juniormod: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hardtruth01:
This is true to a great extent. Truth is that alot of educated Nigerian youths feel they deserve NNPC jobs straight outta school. Most of them didn't believe they'd still be stranded five to ten heads after school because the Nigerian education system will make you believe that once you're educated, you're good to go. I know someone who's in a place where if you put your mind deeply into work, you'd make at least 3,000 almost everyday but he has always berated that same place and business. The same business that some have with diligence over the years built houses, married and are training their children in school while that big for nothing guy is still going to church everyday believing that God will change his story. His belief is that he'll start from the top. I always tell people to do what they can to survive until they get to where they really want to. You should never be ashamed of doing anything legal that brings money to your pocket but then trust some funny Nigerian youth. Once they're educated, they feel everything should fall in place automatically for them. Sometimes I wonder why people in the city complain and those in the villages don't. Sometimes it's not about the location but the man in it. Someone once said that there's money on the ground if only you can bend down to pick it. This is one reason why the igbo tribe seems not to be too stranded in Nigeria.
The thing tire me, I am currently looking for any job at all, at least let me begin from somewhere, I don't care how demeaning it is, anyone to help please reach me on WhatsApp HERE
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
And you started a tomato farm with just one seed. Lies.com
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bluntemperor: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Inkling:
Eeyhaa ndo

Good talk Reno.
I may not like your dance and political ffiliation with PDP, who for 16yrs were planning how to rule for 50 yrs! But I love your vibes.
Please Reno,tell them,tell the Youth of today who believes that Rome is now built in a day.
What an irony.Today's Youth,eh!!! God help our Youth to know.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by goodmorning40: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
I thought this man had small sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Solatium(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Honorvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

Na which compay wan employ us for America? me I dey interested ooooo
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by jagorinho: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
jefff455:
I think what get trying to say is work hard that there is no excuse for poverty
Working hard is not the only antidote to poverty, to escape poverty many factors must work in your favour asides hard work........I am very sure there are still people that works hard and are still poor on your street.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by benzion72(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
The person whose cocoa survive na him they wise pass.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by cray91(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
na rubbish reno talk. i've always liked him but with this trash e just spit. e bleeped up

E can't compare naija economy as at then to now. so make e shut up
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that adult poverty is a choice. He further recalled how he sold rabbits to pay his law school fees in 1998, IgbereTV reports.

The former Presidential spokesperson tweeted:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1314208075314733056?s=19

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by cray91(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
no mind am. him too don turn motivational speaker ni
rattlesnake:
That how a motivational speaker said he started his restaurant business with 2 spoons and 5 grain of rice angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by MrHandsome2013: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
I agree. People who can not cater for 1 child but want 9 kids, you will all die in poverty. Keep deceiving yourselves that children are gifts from God because God does not gift children to rich people with 4 kids max.

You are only making N50k monthly but you want to live like someone earning N300k, you will die in poverty.
Bro how far?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Omezif(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Both ever or never surffer always have something to say, what should i say...
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Okoroawusa: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Reno u r from a rich home. Your parents are rich. Don't make others feel worthless with this your nonsense story.

You have a point with what you said about hard work but you needn't invent a rabbit story to make your point.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Oludara202: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Not entirely true Reno, some people try all they can but nobody comes to their aid. Not even to be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

what other options options do you have...

Be a politician..... a pastor.... Police/armed robber..... yahoo boy.... kidnapper... drug dealer.... you need more?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Daniel058(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Reno that said his father was rich is now telling another story. ..is he trying to tell us that he was poor??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Donpenny(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
This guy lie too much. Isn't he same guy that said he has been in UK since childhood that he only came to Nigeria during GEJ era as aid?. undecided. Being luquacious seems to be a form of mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bbbwings:
Mumu
How much to go to law school now.
Rice alone now sef na 30000

It’s people like you he’s talking to. . If it’s your choice to be poor. Then remain poor. No long talk

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by krownie: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
who be this one��‍♂️ angry
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
see this bloke, where did you sell rabbits? Who eats rabbit in Nigeria except poor people?

Lie lie, if you re so rich as you claim you won't be craving for attention, go and dye your beard.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by generalwo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has stated that adult poverty is a choice. He further recalled how he sold rabbits to pay his law school fees in 1998, IgbereTV reports.

The former Presidential spokesperson tweeted:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1314208075314733056?s=19
...... Bullshit...... Show us proof that you sold rabbits to pay for your law school...... Everyone wants to trend these days..... Adult poverty kor....... Adolescent penury ni

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by odikomo1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'm not here to make excuses for lazy people but whatever he sold, was worth a kobo and naira with better value than today. If the rich help one poor person, there is a good chance that poor, will easily help a poorer person. Patronise your local entrepreneurs, as conditions improve they will be ashamed to beg you for food, others will gradually stop begging, if you are not giving but seen buying.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Lilgabby(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mumu man with senseless motivational quotes.
Well...me too, i sold lizards to send myself abroad to study....
Confused country with old leaders who re full of rotten shitz ..,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Callmeboss(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Let me guess,

You started with one rabbit

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Moyenii(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don't think he actually knows the current fees of the Nigerian Law School and the cost of living - one is not allowed to cook so you have to buy food every blessed day, cost of textbooks etc. If he did, he won't say this nonsense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Bbbwings: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
callme9mm:

It’s people like you he’s talking to. . If it’s your choice to be poor. Then remain poor. No long talk
Who told you I'm poor? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Funkybabee(f): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
it's not by our power.

it's grace

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
jefff455:
I think what get trying to say is work hard that there is no excuse for poverty

Like there are no people that work ten times harder than Reno that are a thousand times poorer than him?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by dododawa1: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Is Thier a YAHOO BOY'S then, comparing good old days to now MUMU.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Unified07:
Some people will tell you here that u should go into poultry farming without telling you that a bag of vital or top feed is #4000....tell me how a poor man can make it in this country.... A country were if you are poor you can't access loan

I asked a bank manager once, whether his bank offers soft loans for starting small scale businesses.

His reply,

"Don't even think about it."

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Wintergreen(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
I agree. The choices my father made then made him poor today. I wonder how someone could live for 35yrs and still have nothing to show for it before meeting my mom. Not to even speak of my older cousin, he's just a liability to our home.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
anonimi:

Foreign rice is actually N36,000 a bag.

Local rice is N28,000 a bag.

Most of those N28k version are not real rice. They turn into pudden by tomorrow morning if you don't finish them thesame day it was cooked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oludara202:
Not entirely true Reno, some people try all they can but nobody comes to their aid. Not even to be guided.

How did you treat the people who ever came to your aid in the past ?

Nigerians have entitlement mentality. Put forth one step to help them, you must carry all their problems from their on. Don't go there.

Helping should be removed from dictionary if you are referring to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / PENGASSAN, NUPENG Begin Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.