Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? (527 Views)

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by ikorodureporta: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2020
As seen online:
lalasticlala

Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by ikorodureporta: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2020
This govt just dey take us for a ride. At the end of it all na those innocent ladder carriers go receive the punishment...

This is when Naija people shl just go round & raise down 2 or 3 of their offices

Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by GallantDuke(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by emillysmigael(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2020
ikorodureporta:
As seen online:

lalasticlala
shocked shocked :oCrooks!!!
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by obinnanelson4(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
ikorodureporta:
This govt just dey take us for a ride. At the end of it all na those innocent ladder carriers go receive the punishment...

This is when Naija people shl just go round & raise down 2 or 3 of their offices
I dey tell you o, by the time 2 or 3 of their offices are raised in flames, they will sit up and know that people are indeed angry.
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by ikorodureporta: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sango faya all of dem...with the labour / nlc men
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
ikorodureporta:

We need a serious protest in this country.

Nigeria labour union abi nah Congress is a dead organisation.
Where in ikorodu are you? I'm in ikorodu North. Were I stay, we hardly see light for up to 7hrs in a day.
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by ikorodureporta: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2020
BabaOwen:
We need a serious protest in this country.

Nigeria labour union abi nah Congress is a dead organisation.
Where in ikorodu are you? I'm in ikorodu North. Were I stay, we hardly see light for up to 7hrs in a day.
Ikorodu NEPA naeim b d wickedest in Lagos
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by KingstonAyo37: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2020
grin them de use us play
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by codedguy1(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
This one would be interpreted succinctly to make sure they do not lose anything.

I don't blame them, its that useless idiotic parochial retarrdded NLC that I blame.

What exactly is the meaning of 2weeks suspension agreement they had. We know money has changed hand and we were sold to the govt by that union.

Nigeria is an evil forest, unimaginable things happen here with impunity.

When we are being lead by a dullard in chief things like this are bound to happen
Re: Can You See How Ikeja Electric Defined 14 Days Tariff Suspension?? by bolaayenimo: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2020
I blame NLC that collected bribe

Lagos Protesters Blasts State Government For Imposing Curfew (video) / VIDEO: SOLDIERS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM HAVE REACHED BREAKING POINT - SBM INTEL / Facebook Not Reliable (how My Account Was Hacked, And Hijacked)