Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Baby Mama Wahala - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mama Wahala (3286 Views)

Baby Mama Wahala / Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / I Need Me A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by naija4life247: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Why are you running after the baby mama and your so called daughter? Have medical doctors told you that the sperm in your body has finished? E be like say you na pikin issue kill you for your first world.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by mcdokwe(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
naija4life247:
Why are you running after the baby mama and your so called daughter? Have medical doctors told you that the sperm in your body has finished? E be like say you na pikin issue kill you for your first world.
so easy to say. So because you have sperm that can fertilize as much egg as you desire, you should drop them and not care about their welfare or crave attachments with them?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by BigJoe19: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Those ones are living out their fantasies. If you want a child and you don’t want marriage/ties with the mother, please go get a SURROGATE. Even people that were once married fight dirty after separation, come be never married.

Children create bonds between families. If you don’t want him/her, NEVER add a child to the equation. Else you must keep seeing them.

OP has to give her space for his own sanity.

Babymama that he can take the child from, na the guy they Bleep up. My babymama can't dare to try nonsense grin
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Mindlog: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
Babymama that he can take the child from, na the guy they Bleep up. My babymama can't dare to try nonsense grin

Take the child from the mother, abeg which Nigerian court would grant you full custody?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by DenreleDave(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naija4life247:
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by BigJoe19: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Mindlog:

Take the child from the mother, abeg which Nigerian court would grant you full custody?
You can find something incriminating to pin on her, if you are ready to get dirty you would do that very easily.
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Mindlog: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
You can find something incriminating to pin on her, if you are ready to get dirty you would do that very easily.

As you are looking for something incriminating to pin on her, she will also be doing the same! So na ojoro cancel ojoro cheesy cheesy cheesy

I put in hours weekly in a child protection department, witnessing dramas and scheming minds of both parents! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Vyolet(f): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Something you could have avoided by using condom.

All of you will be alright Las Las..
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Romangalactic(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Mindlog:

A funny ques. is it nt d same tin d baby mother iz doing dat he want 2do her back? Were did court enter d mata frm,or did she nid court wen she was kiping d child away frm him
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by BigJoe19: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mindlog:

As you are looking for something incriminating to pin on her, she will also be doing the same! So na ojoro cancel ojoro cheesy cheesy cheesy

I put in hours weekly in a child protection department, witnessing dramas and scheming minds of both parents! cheesy
That is why you have to faster and wiser than she is wink
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kamdil:
I was in your shoe bro, just same story. I have a baby mama who was acting just exactly like yours. I abandoned her with my son and stopped sending her any money. She got pregnant for another guy and delivered a baby girl for him. She contacted me after about 5 years and asked me to start taking care of my son again that the load on her is too much. Today I pay his school fees, send him money for his monthly upkeep. The same amount I was sending then that she insults me on it, is same amount I am sending now and she thanks and prays for me like never before each month she gets the alert. You know why! She has tested another man and realised that it isn't as green as she thought it was on the other side.

Excommunicate her, and face your hustle, build yourself, and someday she will realise how foolish she has been all these while
deep! I pray you find a better woman you can call your wife.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
mcdokwe:

Character go make my pikin fine?
You will not appreciate your fine or ugly pikin if you are in hospital treating high bp and stroke caused by your nasty, beautiful wife.
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by mcdokwe(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

You will not appreciate your fine or ugly pikin if you are in hospital treating high bp and stroke caused by your nasty, beautiful wife.

Lol, okwu di ya sha.

May God help us all
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
She didn’t even ask for the 18k for something useful for the child. undecided

OP don’t give up your child easily. If I were you, I’d save the messages as proof that you weren’t being a deadbeat father to your child. You have a right to the kid so make sure she doesn’t succeed in cutting you off by intimidating you with money issues.

If it comes to it, you’ll have seek legal help to get access to your kid as is your right. whatever you have for the child, send it or save it in an account for her.

I’m not advising you to be complacent and think that a few thousand naira should be enough monthly because that’s all you have. Far from it. But you can keep trying your best and increase your contribution as your finances improve. You also have to recognize that it takes more than money to raise a kid which is why you need to fight to be available whenever your kids needs you. Don’t let her push you away from the kid.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Raphael81(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2023
More Grpace
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by Raphael81(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2023
More Grace sir
Re: Baby Mama Wahala by ShenTeh(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2023
thorpido:
Something is definitely wrong with that lady and her mother.I wonder how people go impregnating girls who exhibit bad characters.
Op,you shouldn't abandon your child.Find a way you can always support your child financially and also physically.Get a lawyer's advise on visitation rights.

Guyman don go impregnate the girl a second time!

You see say all our advise for here na cruise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Always 'I Love My Mummy'. What About 'I Love My Daddy'? / Judgment Is Your Language / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.