Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) (4582 Views)

Hear What The Respected S.A.N Says Regarding Obi/Tinubu/Atiku Case / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) / Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

you can't choose it must be approved be river Basin authority which all the countries are involved
how about we build low Bridges and cuties on both sides...
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
So I'll go through so posts and you will see people who should be building peacful coexistence saying that if the SS (when it becomes a Nation) denies SE (also of the latter)route to sea because it cuts through it's territory on both sides, that they (SE) will take it by force.
It's silly when instead of trying to help Each other leave this mess people tend to nag mouths and empty threats to anyone they meet... If this thing is to make sense we need to start building relations.

Facts are facts our internal waters are ours as far as the flow in between us... Allowing anyone pass is subject to the flag country, while the ships country obeys it's home countries orders ,it's subject to flag countries laws and cromes comiiteco enroute is punishable by the flag country... Meaning if you have gay sailors and we don't allow that in our country, we have the right to stop and arrest the sailors .. it's the rules guys .
So if you are planning to be recognized but the UN which holds isreal(shalom!) In high esteem, then you should be ready to go by the rules.
This ain't about mouth threats and what you will be when what you have not seen comes. It's about being peacful neighbors and probably Visa free ones .
You guys are senseless, they're milking your region dry preparing themselves for post Nigeria and oil era, while you are wasting your energy over Southeast that hassle for themselves, I believe you are from Akwa Ibom, make out time and visit Maritime school Oron, and see how a tribe from desert north dominated the marine school in your domain, messing around with your women, while you are wasting 200 mb you got from Airtel opening silly threads over a tribe that careless about you guys, channel your energy to those milking you and liberate yourselves from mental slavery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by horsepower102: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

CHEST BEATERS AT IT AGAIN
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/20-killed-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community/%3famp=1

Fulani is already doing the job for us from the north of Igboland and chestbeaters like you have not lifted a finger.

Don’t worry keep hiding behind Fulani. The Igbos are not ready for a war or a fight but if your madness gets out of hand we will squash you like a bug.

You think ambush on civilians going about their daily business is bravery.

Just organize your people to try nonsense against igbos and we see how that will turn out.

You think war is hiding in the swamps and ambushing or kidnapping oil workers.

I pray you guys get too confident. We will cure your madness.

Just because igbos are tolerant towards you guys all these years doesn’t mean that they will allow you to poke your fingers into their eyes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by horsepower102: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
colonize herdsmen first..

Stale. Attack igbos if your God is alive. One Nigeria is making you all brave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by ijawcitizen(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
horsepower102:

Don’t worry keep hiding behind Fulani. The Igbos are not ready for a war or a fight but if your madness gets out of hand we will squash you like a bug.

You think ambush on civilians going about their daily business is bravery.

Just organize your people to try nonsense against igbos and we see how that will turn out.

You think war is hiding in the swamps and ambushing or kidnapping oil workers.

I pray you guys get too confident. We will cure your madness.

Just because igbos are tolerant towards you guys all these years doesn’t mean that they will allow you to poke your fingers into their eyes.

Face Fulani already poking fingers into your eyes. More than 1000 igbos already massacred by Fulani, the best you did was organize a public wailing ceremony.

Every right thinking person knows Niger Delta Republic will beat igbos hands down in an open war. I am done arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
how about we build low Bridges and cuties on both sides...
my friend you are talking like a kid now, the Onitsha bridge was built since in the 60s it's not a low bridge you know why? cause river Niger doesn't belong to Nigeria alone , look Africans are just slow and poor in thinking towards development, if this river was in another continent it could have being fully dredged and fully functional for all countries to use by now, world Bank donated 500$ million to Niger river development management to dredged it but it's cause of corruption it's still like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
true sir... But there are those of your brothers who see us as thrash and see the water way as a right....

Absolutely not. I think it's actually the other way round. We Igbos have always seen Niger Deltans as our brothers and closest confidants in Nigeria and we even go out of our way to extend the olive branch. However, that kind gesture has been misconstrued for weakness.

I have been in this forum since 2009, so I know how it has always been. It only got worse when IPOB came into the picture and insults got to a crecendo. Remember Newton's third law that states for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction to it.

I still believe it will be in the best interest of both Igbos and minorities in SE and SS to have mutual respect for one another, both within Nigeria and beyond Nigeria, because when we engage in any squabble, it is only our common enemies that win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Face Fulani already poking fingers into your eyes. More than 1000 igbos already massacred by Fulani, the best you did was organize a public wailing ceremony.

Every right thinking person knows Niger Delta Republic will beat igbos hands down in an open war. I am done arguing with you.

my friend it's obvious you are a kid, Niger Delta will beat Igbos please who are the Niger Delta's? are you telling me the ijaws Delta Igbos, ogonis Kalahari, ibiobi orhubo itshikiri itchei Igbos ikwere Igbos will all join hands to to fight Igbos in South East? lol you are dreaming the day this country will fall apart the Niger Delta will be left with only the ijaws

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
selemo:
An act of War? When Niger Delta Republic controls your Navy and Air force... angry angry angry angry angry

How would Niger Delta control our Navy and Airforce? You must be kidding! We will have options of having joint naval force with either Sao Tome and Principe or with Equatorial Guinea. By so doing, we will strategically place our naval gunships at their ports/coastal waters and from there be operating it along the rivers that leads to Biafra.

On Airforce, we will have ours and fully functional too. So how would Niger Delta control it? Or will you shoot down international flights flying through??

3 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by horsepower102: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Lol okay whatever makes you sleep well at Night.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Elvictor: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

my friend it's obvious you are a kid, Niger Delta will beat Igbos please who are the Niger Delta's? are you telling me the ijaws Delta Igbos, ogonis Kalahari, ibiobi orhubo itshikiri itchei Igbos ikwere Igbos will all join hands to to fight Igbos in South East? lol you are dreaming the day this country will fall apart the Niger Delta will be left with only the ijaws

I laugh you, keep hoping and dreaming.
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by horsepower102: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

How would Niger Delta control our Navy and Airforce? You must be kidding! We will have options of having joint naval force with either Sao Tome and Principe or with Equatorial Guinea. By so doing, we will strategically place our naval gunships at their ports/coastal waters and from there be operating it along the rivers that leads to Biafra.

On Airforce, we will have ours and fully functional too. So how would Niger Delta control it? Or will you shoot down international flights flying through??

Leave them to keep their delusions. We fought a war for 3 years and have proven our capabilities.

We fought the British for 31 years (aha Ekumeku)- the longest insurgency in Africa.

Yet these urchins think they can face us in battle. I really hope and pray they get very confident to try it after we get our igboland republic.

They are hiding under one Nigeria to throw Jabs bringing up coward fulanis that hide in bushes and attack civilians when they are sleeping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by splendour7(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Elvictor:

if you are a good historian, did SS fight against Nigeria soldier with Biafra army yes or no?
you Guys Didn't Fight With The Igbos,you Sabortaged Us Instead...Do Your Research.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Elvictor:

I laugh you, keep hoping and dreaming.
dream on my friend, it's like Nigerian politics has blinded you, when Nigeria is about to break politics will have no value at that point that's when everyone will answer his father's name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Elvictor: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

dream on my friend, it's like Nigerian politics has blinded you, when Nigeria is about to break politics will have no value at that point that's when everyone will answer his father's name

don't wail when the time comes.
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by EMMY76: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:
If the igbos know what is coming at them, they would erect statues of the various Niger Delta ethnicities, go on their knees and start worshipping by now.

Instead they are already spoiling for war when their territory is an INDEFENSIBLE SITTING DUCK with no means of military or food supplies to sustain a war.

I pray the war they are spoiling for with us breaks out so that we can annex all southern igbo territories like what Israel did to Lebanon in Golan heights.

Then, their national anthem will change from Abandoned property to ABANDONED TERRITORY.

Go and sit down somewhere mr man most of u from the mosquito infested creeks in the so called SS do think that what makes a nation great is crude oil and access to the seas. There are so many great, civilized developed nations in the world that's totally landlocked and without any natural resources but they are far ahead of nigeria in all indecis of human development.
What makes a nation great it's the human resources that is available to her not any access to the high seas or even crude oil if it where to be nigeria would have since become one of the greatest nation on this planet with all the seas and natural resources that surrounded it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by aderinsola75355: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
: so if we choose to dam our element of the creek?you can't choose it must be approved be creek Basin jurisdiction which all the states are involved
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Elvictor: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

SE just choose their war carefully, you guys should stop fighting Niger Deltans.

how can you guys be at war with SW and also SS that place you in the middle, the whole war against us is wrong.

the brotherly love is there, I have never witness such hatred outside this Nairaland.
we treat the Igbos from Anambra, Abia and other parts like our own in Rivers State, but seeing posts people created here castigating the SS of hating you guys baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

You're obviously a kid who knows nothing about international politics and conflicts. I will advice you to go and read up on international conflicts in places like Congo, Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda. Also read about conflicts in the Middle East.

Biafra will be a homogeneous country made up of one people, one religion and one culture. Niger Delta on the other hand, will be made up of several ethnicities, different cultures and religion, which is a recipe for disaster. All Biafra will do, if we want to reduce Niger Delta to its knees will be to fight a proxy war with them. We will look at any tribe that is feeling disgruntled and has the capacity to challenge the central government, then we will arm them and provide cover for them to begin a rebellion against the central government. We may arm the Ikwerre or the Ogoni etc. and viola they will keep P.H busy. This is exactly what has been happening in those places I told you read up on.

If Niger Delta were to be made up by one ethnicity like Biafra, it would have posed a serious threat but with the way it is, forget it, they will always be at Biafra's mercy cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Elvictor:

don't wail when the time comes.
you are blinded by the geopolitical zone called South South my friend it's politics, when that time comes everyone will answer his fathers name keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

Please you're spilling too much.....abeg no dey expose all this stuffs ....

It'll be a shock to them

3 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
horsepower102:

Leave them to keep their delusions. We have fought a war for 3 years and have proven our capabilities.

We fought the British for 31 years (aha Ekumeku)- the longest insurgency in Africa.

Yet these urchins think they can face us in battle. I really hope and pray they get very confident to try it after we get our igboland republic.

They are hiding under one Nigeria to throw Jabs bringing up coward fulanis that hide in bushes and attack civilians when they are sleeping.

Honestly, these guys are so ridiculous in their reasoning. They got nothing on Biafra and it's proving a very hard truth for them to assimilate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by horsepower102: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

like I said the river Niger belongs to many countries and if Nigeria breaks and Niger Delta becomes a country it has no total right over river Niger, so majority will carry the vote in whatever is to be done in Niger river, even today river Niger is under river Basin authority all the countries are involved

you are wasting time trying to educate these people. In the age of internet, ignorance is a choice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

You're obviously a kid who knows nothing about international politics and conflicts. I will advice you to go and read up on international conflicts in places like Congo, Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda. Also read about conflicts in the Middle East.

Biafra will be a homogeneous country made up of one people, one religion and one culture. Niger Delta on the other hand, will be made up of several ethnicities, different cultures and religion, which is a recipe for disaster. All Biafra will do, if we want to reduce Niger Delta to its knees will be to fight a proxy war with them. We will look at any tribe that is feeling disgruntled and has the capacity to challenge the central government, then we will arm them and provide cover for them to begin a rebellion against the central government. We may arm the Ikwerre or the Ogoni etc. and viola they will keep P.H busy. This is exactly what has been happening in those places I told you read up on.

If Niger Delta were to be made up by one ethnicity like Biafra, it would have posed a serious threat but with the way it is, forget it, they will always be at Biafra's mercy cool cool

Sun Tzu wink

5 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Elvictor:

SE just choose their war carefully, you guys should stop fighting Niger Deltans.

how can you guys be at war with SW and also SS that place you in the middle, the whole war against us is wrong.

the brotherly love is there, I have never witness such hatred outside this Nairaland.
we treat the Igbos from Anambra, Abia and other parts like our own in Rivers State, but seeing posts people created here castigating the SS of hating you guys baffles me.

we don't recognize this South South you just mentioned we recognize ijaws, kalabari ogonis, ibiobi orhubo itshikiri itchei Igbos ikwere Igbos anoima Igbos etc so we know who hates us and who loves us a moment of truth will separate the seeds from the chaff when time comes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Yorubasareslave: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

2 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Please you're spilling too much.....abeg no dey expose all this stuffs ....

It'll be a shock to them

I know I'm spilling some details that ought to be classified information, however it's just to give them a heads up. Sometimes a little aggression can act as a deterrent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Bkayyy: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

Their disunity, our gain.
They will just be another Venezuela.
Venezuela has the largest proven oil deposit in the world (larger than all the Gulf of Guinea i.e seven Arab countries combined) but they don't have functional government because of infighting and are one of the poorest in South America with no power and influence

2 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by BigSarah(f): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don’t what the problem of most of this self acclaimed south south nairalanders are, before you said South easterners are doing attach by force with Biafra, now they’ve detached the Ss and you’re unleashing another backlash by opening unnecessary threads... P.S I’m from rivers state(Ikwerre) , Live and let others live... all these insults and online hatred for things that haven’t been actualized it’s dumb, even if they’ve been actualized it’s unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by ijawcitizen(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

How you imagined that any ethnic group that rejected igbo's biafra to be in Niger Delta Republic will fall back into Igbo hands to be used as igbo proxies beats my imagination but confirms to me how deluded and frustrated you are....you are not thinking straight anymore

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Oesophagus99(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

young man, the water way is our right, the right of innocent passage, no one will stop us from passing through the niger river, we can't stop the North from passing through and South South can't stop us, it's a law

..and from the way i see it hauthy man, your speeches are as of a pathetic war monger
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by ejanla077: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

Nobody is fighting you guys. We fought with a whole nation and we were not defeated so who are you guys to scare us?

My point is this "we can be good neighbors" without fighting

Ijawcitizen is a Yoruba Muslim. Be guided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Companies Owned By Tinubu In Both Nigeria And Abroad / 26 Political Parties Align With Apga In Lagos / The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.